9220 Pulaski Hwy
    Baltimore, MD US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:30pm Sat Closed Sun

Customer service: 8.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.80/10
2018-06-17

Holobird Sports

"Holobird Sports experience was very very good."

2018-06-17

Very pleased!

"Very pleased with my Brooks Beast Running Shoes! I do not run but the shies are great for walking and casual wear. Great service too!"

2018-06-16

disappointing again

"If Holabird doesn't stock an item it lists as available, then make a concession if there is a time delay. Seriously, would a $10 coupon off your next purchase tank your margin that much? Answer - no. Coupons are not an operating expense.

Your sales reps. on the phone also all sound like aged, disinterested zombies.

therealholabird from Holabird Sports has responded
Posted Jun-18-2018

“We sincerely apologize that your shoes were not available at the time of purchase. We try our very best to make sure that our inventory is stocked and accurate so you can shop confidently with us, but unfortunately with the more popular items, or rare sizes, it is difficult for us to guarantee that a product will be available at the time of purchase. What we can guarantee is that if an item is showing available on our site, that we are able to restock the item and have it available to you within a few days of purchase. We appreciate your patience with this order. We will be refunding your 2nd day air shipping costs but will still send it FREE 2nd day air once your shoes are restocked in our possession. We again apologize for this inconvenience and hope that you continue shopping with us in the near future. ”

Tennis

"Easy nice shoes had what I wanted "

Wrong product - Bad Service - no satisfaction

"I went to your website and found the shoe I wanted. Because the shoe is no longer available in stores, I called Customer Service to ask: "How do I know you have these in stock?" She said, "Click on the size and click on the width." I did, it populated and she said, "Well that means we have it." When the shoe arrived, it was the wrong shoe. I called Customer Service. "Oh no, sir. Our records show that's the shoe you bought." I told them that Customer Service had walked me through buying it. "Sorry sir. That's the shoe you bought. Do you want to return it?" "Well do you have the shoe I wanted?" "Not anymore sir. We sold the last one." This was a horrible purchasing experience. I intend to tell everyone about it."

therealholabird from Holabird Sports has responded
Posted Jun-18-2018

“We sincerely apologize that your last shopping experience with us was anything less than excellent. After listening to your conversation with our customer service rep, our rep stated that you were placing an order for the 13's not the 12's. The items sent to you were the items order by you on our website. We apologize if they were not the shoes you expected. After you spoke to one of our service managers, a prepaid label has been mailed out for you to return your shoes per your request. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us toll free at (866) 860-1416. ”

Great service

"Got me shoes fast and correct!"

Excellent service from Holabird Sports

"As always items delivered intime and I’m excellent condition!"

Great value

"The usual from Holabird. Good product, price and service. I will be back."

Excellent, as always

"quick, accurate service. very happy"

great service

"Great Service but I ordered the wrong size shoes and threw away the box.
Can I send them back in a regular box.
Ted Voisin
ted@caillouislandtowing.com
985-665-5831

Very Responsive

"I ordered a tennis racket that was unfortunately delivered in a damaged state. After simply replying to an email from a generic info@ email, my concerns were immediately forwarded to the appropriate department. I was able to get a replacement shipped quickly and they even sent me postage paperwork to return the damaged item at no cost to me. I will always start with Holabird for my future sporting goods needs in the future!"

great

"terrific service and products"

great shoe better price

"Love Brooks and this is a great shoe at a better price."

2018-06-13

Quick delivery and great price!

"I ordered a tennis bag. It was the best price available and it was quickly delivered. "

2018-06-13

Exactly As Described

"Hard to find size (men’s 12.5 B) arrived well packaged, brand new, exactly as described. Chose free shipping so took a bit longer but, hey, it was free!
Would order from Holabird again

Share Holabird Sports's store rating

Holabird Sports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Holabird Sports is a merchant member
Holabird Sports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.