9 AM - 4 PM Monday - Friday

Shipping & packaging: 7.27/10
Customer service: 6.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.71/10
2018-07-14

My goto place for my boating supplies

"Very good. Had to return some not compatible electronic items. They made it easy."

2018-06-28

Exceptional value and delivery

"Best pricing to be found. Easy online ordering and quick delivery..."

2018-06-14

Service is great

"If you want it . They have it . And you get it fast. Simple as that!"

2018-06-04

Great Prices and Fast Service!

"This was my third purchase from Hodges Marine. They have great prices and fast shipping. So far, they've been a reliable source for boat parts. I appreciate the tracking numbers being emailed to you after the order ships."

2018-05-31

Horrible Deceitful Company

"Ordee a 27 inch bow roller, received 24, return order to be charged an extra 40.00 plus I paid shipping here and back. it was extra shipping charges they said on 150.00 item!! what? even though it was their fault. beware and hope u never need their useless customer service! I am labeled BAD HISTORY CUSTOMER because I returned their wrong item!"

2018-05-15

Terrible

"Prices are fair customer service is the worst. People answering phone with no Marine Knowledge at. Kept me on Hold 2 different times for awhile finally got back to me and said email us!! Never gonna order again they lost a good customer. "

2018-05-12

Best place for marine equipment

"I've brought underwater lights, deck lights, lewmar windless and anchor rode, and every time, Hodges Marine had the lowest price on brand new name brand equipment. Their customer service is excellent and packages always arrived quickly. Hodges Marine has become my "go to" place for marine equipment. My chartplotter/radar purchase in the near future will be from Hodges. Why go anywhere else..."

2018-05-12

Great seller of marine products!

"Hassle free shopping. Best prices. Fast, free shipping. What's not to like?"

2018-05-09

Very pleased

"Very quick delivery. Shipped same day I ordered."

2018-05-06

great internet shopping.

"When ever I need something for the boat I always shop around. Well I always seem to keep coming back to Hodges Marine. They consistently have the best prices and I receive my purchase fast. Excellent on line store."

2018-04-16

Hodges Marine "GREAT"

"This is my 2nd big purchase from Hodges. Best prices for the items ordered. Had them in stock and received to my front door from across the country in less than 1 week. Thank you Hodges Marine."

2018-04-12

Quick and fair transaction.

"Good price, good product, quick shipping !"

2018-04-01

I'm happy

"I ordered the self-inflating vest to wear when I go fishing in my boat alone, to make both my wife and I feel safer. If I happened to have a heart attack, or lose my balance, or for whatever reason go overboard, it automatically inflates and keeps me afloat until I can get out of the water or someone finds me."

2018-03-23

Careless Incompetent Workers

"Horrible customer service. Ordered from here twice both times the orders were bungled . The first time I paid for overnight shipping because of a time crunch, the product was never sent and I was not contacted. I had to call them to find out after the product did not show up. Second time damaged goods were delivered. You get what you pay for. Careless incompetent workers."

2018-03-22

Best price...Best delivery!!!

"I always shop with Hodges for all my boating needs!"

Share Hodges Marine Electronics's store rating