9 AM - 4 PM Monday - Friday

Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-04-16

Hodges Marine "GREAT"

"This is my 2nd big purchase from Hodges. Best prices for the items ordered. Had them in stock and received to my front door from across the country in less than 1 week. Thank you Hodges Marine."

2018-04-12

Quick and fair transaction.

"Good price, good product, quick shipping !"

2018-04-01

I'm happy

"I ordered the self-inflating vest to wear when I go fishing in my boat alone, to make both my wife and I feel safer. If I happened to have a heart attack, or lose my balance, or for whatever reason go overboard, it automatically inflates and keeps me afloat until I can get out of the water or someone finds me."

2018-03-23

Careless Incompetent Workers

"Horrible customer service. Ordered from here twice both times the orders were bungled . The first time I paid for overnight shipping because of a time crunch, the product was never sent and I was not contacted. I had to call them to find out after the product did not show up. Second time damaged goods were delivered. You get what you pay for. Careless incompetent workers."

2018-03-22

Best price...Best delivery!!!

"I always shop with Hodges for all my boating needs!"

2018-03-17

Works great

"Very helpful, and willing to answer any and all questions. Unit ships fast, and works as described."

2018-03-11

Default product and ignored from Ontario, Canada

"What a DISAPPOINTMENT on Christmas day to find out the fish finder I bought for my husband wasn't working !! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Then for my husband to spend all the time on the telephone finding out that the unit was faulty. We were told to return the item back to the company which cost $73.00 out of our pocket again. Then we were told the item is no longer available. We were reimbursed the cost of the unit only, no additional costs.

Follow-up has been done on several occasions by my husband and myself for, reimbursement of the shipping costs, with no results. IGNORED !!

This purchase has been very disappointing and we will not be purchasing items from this company in the future or recommend that anyone does.

For an item that was $898.16 CAN, it ended up costing an additional $275.00 CAN (duty and brokerage which we are out of pocket) along with gas, my husband's time spent on the phone and $73.00 to return a defaultly and not available item.

Again, I will not recommend their business in the future !!

2018-02-21

3 orders in the past month all perfect

"In the past month I have placed 3 orders with them. I ordered a battery charger, engine anodes, and trailer post guides. Each time the were noticeably lower price then everyone else for the same item, and delivered it quickly.
I have had great service from them.

2017-10-07

Horrible customer service!!

"Will never do business with this company again! Bought a water heater for my mobile business and it stopped working after only two months. All I wanted was an exchange but they stated that they had discontinued the item and couldn't help me out with a refund or exchange. Was told to contact the manufacturer and find a service center. None of the centers can help me out since I cannot leave the unit without **** down my business(not an option). I am on my own to fix it. I asked several times for the email of the owner or supervisor and I was never given it. Lesson learned, I have bought these heaters for 13 years now and anytime I had a problem within the warranty period, other resellers have sent me out a new one with no problem. Shouldn't have gone with the cheapest price because you get what you pay for"

2017-09-24

Have to jump through hoops to order.

"Had to give their anti fraud company all kinds of data. Even though, I had ordered there before, credit card data matched name and adress for shipping. Still wanted additional info, namely scan or picture of DL or ID. Claimed it was to protect them from fraud. Mails were cryptical, no name or number attached on who to call. Took forever to resolve, order was then cancelled because of "time out". Would have had to reorder, took my business elsewhere (starmarine).
Overall, terrible customer service. Glad it didn't work out in the end, who knows how the rest might have been.

2017-07-13

Terrible service

"Stay away. The company is a rip off"

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-05-16

Excellent

"Excellent experience. Always exceed expectations."

2017-05-15

very happy

"They worked very hard to help us,and complete the order and shipped it in a timely manner. We will look at their store first when looking to purchase something for the boat and or fishing.
Thank You for the great customer service.
Glenn

2017-05-11

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

"THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED TACO MARINE RESELLER. I purchased a Taco Marine 70' White / chrome rub rail kit online. Shipping was fast but the product sent was not what I ordered. I took pix of the item and sent it back with UPS. I called customer service the following morning (it was after their close of business the day I received the item) and the rude representative tried to blame it on Taco Marine that "they often put products in the wrong boxes". They said they couldn't do anything without pix of the item and when I sent them pix they said they "had to wait until they received the item to check it out". After they received the item back they refunded my money and said we aren't shipping you another one "because you took too long to notify us". When I asked for a supervisor the first time I was told that "nobody is available right now", and transferred to an empty voicemail the second time. Customer service is rude!! I spoke with Taco Marine about the incident and was told that "Hodges Marine is not an authorized distributor, dealer, or reseller of Taco products. If they are selling Taco products, they are doing so without our support and we cannot provide any assistance to the customer." Only good thing I can say is that they refunded my money.

2017-05-05

Highly upset

"They are a horrible rip off company. I contributed money for a gift and a tv was purchased from Hodges's marine. They sent a broken tv and now will not send another one and are keeping money. Do not use this company "

Share Hodges Marine Electronics's store rating