8am - 5pm EST M-F

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-20

Amazing attention to detail to ensure a damage free delivery

"I placed and order for paint supplies and I was absolutely blown away with the amount of packaging that they supplied to ensure a damage free delivery. The entire ordering process was easy and very quick (even with picking the cheapest / slowest delivery option)."

2018-04-02

Best one stop shopping for all your hobby needs

"Great place to do business. Fast service, great slections, reasonable prices, safe delivery of all items ordered. Customer service has been a great help to me. Thanks"

2018-03-27

A Very Trusted Reliable Vendor & Company

"I am a very satisfied customer and happy to give my rating. Every time I have placed an order and received it, even when the USPS is not so kind with the delivery of a package, Hobbylinc has proven to be there with care, kindness, concern and service to make me a satisfied customer. Even when USPS doesn't deliver, Hobbylinc does. Hobbylinc is a 150% Company earning the best rating possible and more. Thank You for your care and hard work.
Daniel, a satisfied returning customer.

2018-01-15

Shipping and Orders.

"This was my second order. Both Times I received everything I ordered and nothing was broken. I Would like to thank the folks at Hobbylinc for taking the time to make sure my order was packed good enough to be received in great condition...Thank You."

2017-10-02

Top notch hobby store

"I've made more than 25 purchases from Hobbylinc.com since 2006, and I've never had a problem with them or their services. I see a lot of complaints that it takes a few days for them to send out orders. Amazon.com sits on your order for a week or more sometimes if you aren't a prime member.... They go out of their way to irritate me... but Hobbylinc usually gets my stuff out the same week and if they don't it isn't a big deal to me, they have the best prices anywhere. Shipping is faster usually than Amazon too. If I could make one complaint, it is that their website is outdated. Other than that, I can't really gripe about anything. I build models (kits and scratchbuilt collector's pieces) for a living, I've spent a lot of money on their website. It is usually my go-to place for my hobby/model needs. "

2016-09-27

Fast, efficient service

"I purchase from Hobbylinc regularly and always receive fast, efficient service.

Not only that, they have very competitive pricing.

Their exceptional service is compounded by the fact that they always charge the ACTUAL
international shipping cost and NOT an inflated flat rate, nor do they charge any handling costs.

I unconditionally recommend Hobbylinc.

2016-06-16

Hobbylinc - Top Drawer Service

"I've been ordering paints from Hobbylinc for years and always got good service from them. I recently saw a model on another website that I was interested in, but thought it a bit pricey, so decided to check Hobbylinc for it too. Good decision on my part, I not only found it for a better price, it arrived in great shape and ahead of the projected delivery date. I'll definitely be getting more than paint from them from now on."

2016-06-10

Hobbylinc: Top Notch

"Hobbylinc is a great experience. At its web site, I can submit ratings, reviews, recommendations, and even images of models I've built. If that's not cool enough, I earn bonus points for my submissions that can be applied to future purchases. Service is terrific. My orders are processed and shipped quickly. Hobbylinc tops my list of online hobby stores."

2016-03-14

They who would be king~

"If HobbyLinc.com ran the U.S. government, surely we would own the planet. From the fastest delivery system to the ultimate customer service experience in human history, this is a company that actually cares about its buyers! When was the last time a company went out their way to help you? Well, it's an every time occurrence with HobbyLinc. With the best selection & prices in the free world, who would ever shop elsewhere? I mean it! Tell me who so I can pay their therapy sessions! One time, I ordered a kit from them based on the 1:48 scale page it was listed on. Actually at 1:72 scale, I had to contact them to modify my order. Well, they actually sent me the same model in the correct 1:48 scale... AT NO CHARGE!!! AND, apologized for the mistake! From kits to tools & supplies to paint, and every aspect, this is the company that every other in the industry wants to be when they grow up."

2016-02-29

Excellent see site and delivery time.

"An excellent website that is very complete, and had exactly what I needed... As well as a lot of things that I didn't know I needed!

Delivery time was fast, and my item arrived well packaged, and in perfect condition.

I will most certainly do business with them again.

2016-02-23

Hobbylinc Tops Again!

"Yes, once again, Hobbylinc proved to be the best online hobby site. Prompt, courteous service, along with competitive prices keeps Hobblinc at the top of my Order List. Shop, save to favorites, see photos of some viewers use of products (or post your own). I have gotten into the habit of visiting and viewing the THOUSANDS of products available on an almost daily basis."

2015-12-10

"very satisfied with ordering, recieveing of product. product shipped with care and excellent choice of packaging. high quality of product and received the product when shipping department stated it would come. excellent company "

2015-12-07

"Hobbylinc has a pretty large selection of products, but because of how they run the business, it's hard to recommend them for anything unless you can't find it elsewhere.

PROS:

Good selection of Model merchandise

Points system that you can use to save money on future orders

Website is easy to navigate

I've never had any issues with being overcharged, or double charged

I've cancelled an order before it shipped without issue

Cons

Prices are often higher than retail after you add shipping, so the only time it's worth purchasing with them is if you can't find it locally or if they happen to have a sale.

Points system doesn't allow you to accumulate points, or at least I haven't found a way to do it. After you accumulate 2500 points (1000 points = $1 in savings), they're automatically applied to your next order, which I assume is to keep you from being able to save more than a few dollars on an order. It'd be nice if you could choose whether or not to use them, and how many you want to use.

They encourage you to ask questions to the website community about products, but if a place exists to do so, it's buried somewhere where you can't find it.

Shipping is absurd. It takes them forever to get your purchase to the shipping stage (I've ordered 3 times from them, on average it took 4 days before they even shipped the item...if you order, try to do it on a Monday, otherwise there is a strong chance it won't even ship until the following week because they don't work weekends and it takes them so long to pull orders from the warehouse), then they ship it the slowest way they possibly can to save themselves money (I think they have a special deal with FedEx, because all they use is FedEx Smartpost). However, you're charged enough in shipping charges that they should be able to ship USPS Priority or UPS Ground every time...they're basically just advertising their prices lower than you can find it a lot of places, but making up the difference on shipping.

Their customer services is pretty unprofessional. I've emailed them just with questions (not complaints), and their responses leave a lot to be desired...they were pretty rude and very unprofessional. For instance, they were selling some Model Masters spray paint in "bulk" of 3. I emailed them asking them if they could just sell 1 can rather than 3. Rather than accommodating a customers request and selling an individual can, or rather than just replying, "Sorry, due to how it's packaged we cannot split it into smaller amounts," they replied saying how "this is the item we carry, and if you don't like it buy it somewhere else," but then went on to say something like "we're selling this in bulk because it's not a hot seller and we're trying to get rid of the inventory." I've also seen responses others have posted where Hobbylinc seems to frequently feel the need to tell people that "We are not Amazon!" They basically are just really defensive with any responses they send their customers, even if it is just a question.

2015-11-04

"I've ordered from Hobbylinc several times and have always been satisfied with their service. They fill my orders promptly and always arrive in excellent condition. I'd recommend them to anyone. "

2015-10-27

"Ordering for the very first time all the way from Mumbai, India i was apprehensive i must admit. Most of my international shopping goes only as far as Ebay and Amazon so it was a leap of faith and im glad i did. My very first order placed with Hobbylinc.com on the 9/26/2015, received it 10/27/2015, a month staring at USPS tracking screen " In transit to destination" i was at my wits end. Apart from the slow pace i am a very satisfied customer. The model kit was packed really well and considering it came thru regular post it had not a bump or a scratch. Will definitely shop at Hobbylinc.com. "

Share Hobbylinc's store rating