Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hinterland Outfitters by clicking a star below.

2018-02-15

Bumpy but positive

"The product came in on time and as expected. There was some confusing paperwork included that turned out not applying to my product. Overall a good experience and I would buy from them again."

Great Service

"I will continue to purchase outdoor products from Hinterland because of the great service and how easy it is to order and how well they answer questions."

2018-02-12

Savage 116 Rifle 338 cal.

"Average. The first gun came with a stripped ring mount screw on the scope. The second with a poor mounting on the rings."

Rep reply posted Feb-20-2018

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Thank you for your valuable feedback, and sorry to hear that you may have received a defective item. While we do our best to inspect everything prior to shipment for quality control, sometimes an item may unfortunately be defective from the factory. If you would like to contact us directly, we'll be glad to look into the issue for you and discuss our return policies.”

Hinterland Outfitters

"First time using Hinterland. Purchased a rifle after a sale on the rifle had just ended a few days prior. They would not honor the sale price which was worth approximately $120 in savings. This was disappointing because other companies I've used in the past have honored recent sale prices, especially to retired law enforcement. Other that that, the store performed as expected."

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2018

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Thank you for your valuable feedback, and sorry to hear that you missed out on the sale of this item. We'll often pass on the savings to our customers if we're able to obtain products at a discount from our vendor, as was the case with the sale on this item.

Once that batch of discounted items is sold however, the item will return back to the original price based upon our higher cost for it. Since our cost on the item also increased, we're unfortunately unable to 'honor' those sale prices after a sale has ended. The correct price that you agreed to pay for the item was displayed at the time that you made the purchase, and it was still a very competitive and fair price for this item. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced by purchasing the item after the sale had ended.

We certainly do appreciate your law enforcement service - if you would like to contact us directly, we'll be glad to see how we can help on your next order.”

As Advertised

"Hinterland has the ammo needed at great prices. The flat shipping rate is a good thing to have - one can buy a supply without breaking the bank on shipping."

2018-02-11

Outstanding overall experience

"Order was confirmed immediately....updated from order to ship to arrival.....arrived on 5th business day. Great price."

great prices

"After looking on line for ammo you guys had the best prices on the ammo I was looking for. Thanks again"

2018-02-10

great products and good service

"got exactly what I ordered very promptly"

Prompt, efficient service

"I subscribed to a difficult to find product alert at Hinterland outfitters, and received a notification and was able to place my order very promptly. The order was shipped and delivered in less than a week.

I'm very pleased with the ease of the order process and the prompt service.

Great service prompt delivery

"Alerted me when item was back in stock. Ordered item and it arrived quickly. Great service with prompt delivery."

RobertKirchner's Avatar

Hinterland- .45 ACP

"Prompt shipping. Excellent overall service."

review

"nice color choice and size selection. well made. "

2018-02-09

Shipping was a little slow

"The rifle arrived at my FFL with no problems. I called Hinterland to verify they had the rifle in stock. I was told they had a few. I ordered the rifle and my credit card was charged. I read all the terms of purchase and I realize they state there is a 5 to 7 day processing period however, I don't understand why. Not a huge complaint, 7 days to "process" an order on an in stock item after receiving payment seems a little long to me. I have ordered firearms from other online shops in Michigan and Texas and they were processed immediately. I had to wait for one pistol because it was being shipped from the manufacturer so the delay there was understandable. If you have the item in your store, you have payment, and you have an approved FFL what is there to "process"? I would think generating a UPS or Fedex label and having it picked up shouldn't take that long. Again I want to say this is my only small complaint. Hinterland delivered as per their policy and the rifle arrived in great shape. Once the item shipped it was here in FL in 2 days. I would buy from them again just wish they could cut the time down a bit."

Fast and Easy

"Just place the order (Hudson H9) and the product came within the week. I was impressed with the speed of delivery. "

Nice Company

"They had what I was looking for, it was simple to find on their web site, the price was very reasonable and you couldn’t beat their shipping either."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.