Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Shipping & packaging: 8.78/10
Customer service: 8.96/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.47/10

Disappointed

"Spent over $200 on a real nice aftermarket stock. Took a while to pull the trigger on it so was excited to check it out when it arrived. Shipping box was fine, inside the stock package was trashed. Looked like it had been dragged down the road. So disappointed. Still haven't even put it on. If it was a local store would have returned. Who ever packed it knew it was messed up before shipping. Most of exspensive stock I've ever bought. Learned my lesson. "

hinterland from Hinterland Outfitters has responded
Posted Jul-13-2018

“Thank you for your valuable feedback, and sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the item that you received!

The shipping carriers can unfortunately often be quite rough with packages and the insides can get damaged, despite having no visible damage to the outer carton. Our warehouse certainly would not knowingly have shipped a damaged item to you, and the damage most likely occurred during transit.

You would be able to return the damaged item to us for a refund or exchange at no cost to you under our return policies. Our records indicate that you have never contacted us to let us know that there was an issue with your shipment.

If you would like to contact us directly, we'll be glad to see how we can help resolve the issue for you.

We do apologize for the damaged item and any inconvenience that you have experienced.”

GREAT SERVICE , GOOD PRICES

"I WAS HAVING TROUBLE FINDING CLIPS FOR MY FIREFLY .22 CAL PISTOL I FINALLY FOUND THEM AT HINTERLAND OUTFITTERS ,AND AT A GREAT PRICE. ONLINE ORDERING AND QUICK DELIVERY TIME MADE IT THAT MUCH SWEETER . THANKS HINTERLAND !

Great outfit!

"Great price, great service... Highly recommended! "

Excellent

"Order was correct an on time"

2018-06-16

positive

"very positive experience,first class."

2018-06-16

Browning Gold Hunter

"Great salesperson and dealer, answered questions quickly, order was fast and seamless. "

2018-06-15

"I love it very good Service"

Great job

"Ordered a product , was processed and shipped out and received in a timely manner "

Second firearms purchase

"Frendy and fast service, good price."

Excellent Service!

"The item I ordered was delivered quickly and was what I was looking for."

Needle in a haystack

" I’ve been looking for a particular handgrip for a handgun everywhere and outfitters was the only place that had it. And I’m very happy with the product."

2018-06-07

Great service and great prices.

"The online purchases I have made with Hinterland Outfitters have been flawless with very convenient and quick service. Hinterland's selection of merchandise is top notch and I am able to find firearms that are not availabe thru other retailers. Hinterland Outfitters is always my go to choice when I am shopping for new guns. Thanks for you great customer service."

Best experience ever.

"Actually had a phone number and answered on the first ring had a hard to find item in stock had my ffl on file sent the package the same day with tracking had the item in a few days with no credit card fee. I would highly recommend Hinterland Outfitters."

Quick timely shipping!

"I have not used the replacement 9mm slim loading clip yet but it appears to be of good quality and functioning order."

2018-06-06

Why not

"Online shopping what it is the products I bought were the best price. Descriptions were spot on, deliveries were a day early. Smooth, easy and what I expected."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.