Stores > Hidevolution.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Best Purchase Ever

"After struggling with so many other sellers, and having a bunch of horrible experiences, I had the easiest, best, most hassle-free experience, and I saved a ton of money too!"

2017-04-26

Excellent support for both sales and service

"Purchasing my P775DM3-G laptop was a big investment for me, and so I had plenty of questions. Donald in sales was very patient and responsive in answering them and providing guidance.

When my laptop arrived there ended up being two minor issues to work through. One was Windows 10 related, and one was BIOS related. Both issues were dealt with very quickly by Zoltan in tech support and I now have a stable and blazing fast machine for video and photo editing.

I would happily buy from them again.

2017-04-21

Ships to Australia

"Hidevolution were fantastic in helping me get a specific laptop to Australia which was not currently for sale there. They were able to modify the specs of the laptop and ship it safely. The entire product ended up being cheaper than if I purchased it in Australia as well.
Their sales support is also fantastic.

2017-04-19

Excelente Service.

"I bought a Laptop (Gigabyte Aero 14, custom) and they respond in time and in excelent way. They coordinate the shipment so the machine arrive in a specific day.

Recommended.

2017-04-18

Great Product, Great options, Great service

"Offered awesome upgrades which i couldnt find anywhere else, the product arrived working perfectly and the communication with the staff has been fantastic, answering all my questions thoroughly. My only gripe was wait time as they had to order in one of the parts, but thats understandable."

Outstanding Experience!

"I recently purchased a new laptop from Hidevolution and am very impressed with the service and quality that they provided. I tend to do extensive research when making a purchase such as this and I knew that I was either going to get an Asus ROG or MSI laptop. I ended up going with the MSI version and I chose Hidevolution due to the fact that they offered a wide variety of customization's to the stock laptop from MSI.

I know that there are many other resellers that offer to customize; however, none of them offered the extensive options and the quality of components that Hidevolution does.

After considerable deliberation I chose a less powerful MSI laptop figuring I wouldn't really need a powerful gaming laptop anymore, so I placed the order and then began having doubts about my choice. I contacted Hidevolution customer service and began a chat with Aldo R and he by far exceed my expectations. He tracked down my order and learned that they had not started building it yet and was able to switch it out with the MSI laptop that I really wanted. All told this probably only cost me a day of production.

Hidevolution has been fantastic to work with from start to finish and I love my new laptop!

In the future when I have computing needs I will definitely be looking to Hidevolution as my preferred vendor!

2017-04-15

Great customer service, professional service, and excellent products.

"Ordered a new laptop and very happy!"

2017-04-15

Best Gaming Laptop Ever!ASUS ROG GX800VH Liquid-Cooled Gaming Laptop 18.4”, 4K, G SYNC, Core i7-7820HK, Dual GTX 1080 SLI.

"This is the best gaming laptop ever made. Previously used the MSI GT80S with 980 SLI, was only able to run Dota 2 @ 4k for about 30fps at ultra settings. With this liquid-cooled 1080 SLI beast, fps easily went above 120. Not to mention this laptop looks more stylish, comes with a better build quality, and has smooth TB3 support for external graphics cards like using the Razer Core. It also has an extra USB C which is very convenient. The command case and backpack came with it are also very impressive. Its price tag is only $1k over the new MSI GT83VR, but the liquid cooling simply smashes. And speaking of liquid cooling, the mechanism was design almost perfectly. Simply push and click, you're good to go. When releasing, absolutely zero splash or spill. Plus all the well positioned LEDs, there's really nothing better money can buy. I guess the only drawback is the LEDs on the keyboard are not good-looking enough, but it's only personal opinion. I definitely recommend this laptop for people with budget in the $5k range!"

2017-04-14

Hidevolution excellent!

"I was looking for a particular laptop for work that needed specific details for my existing projector, etc. I was able to find close to what I wanted at the big retailers, but not exactly. So I searched the internet for custom units and found their ratings in good shape so I ordered what I wanted and I am very happy with it. Even when I had some trouble with software, they responded immediately and fixed my problem."

A very fine experience

"I had been planning on a new very high-end laptop for a while. I buy few, but usually they are near the very top in terms in specs. So, clearly, when one talks about shelling out about $5k for a laptop, it is normal to feel nervous.
I identified HIDEvolution as being more of a re-seller. I spoke to their guy Donald, who advised me well and told me pros and cons of several items. I wanted an 18.4" laptop, but the only one without two GTX 1080 in SLI was really not being released and Donald was patient, never pressuring me or making me feel unwelcome. Eventually, I went for another machine, which I am quite happy : a Batman black MSI WT73 that is truly equipped with high specs. Even more aggressive looking than its gaming twin, the MSI GT73.
Ordering, shipping, and packaging were excellent. I was able to follow the progression of my order in details and I appreciated that, even if it was not a matter of life and death. The packaging was good and the machine arrived to me in perfect conditions.
On powering it up, I almost had a heart attack, as Windows was not starting properly, but a quick call to the HIDEvolution's IT fixed the issue in less than 5 minutes and my heartbeats went down to normal.
Also, knowing that they will stay behind this product is very important for my peace of mind. The fact that they are reasonably close to where I live did not hurt either.

Great service and product

"HID evolution did a great job with customer service. They forgot to ship part of my order, twice. I know it can be an inconvenience but they were very polite and helpful in getting the issue resolved "

2017-04-12

Excellent from beginning to end

"I've been introduced to HIDevolution from a forum, and I'm so glad I found them.
Everything was prefect from the consultation to the shipping.
There were no hiccups, and the communication during the whole process was fantastic.
I've already placed a second order for another machine, and I will definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a carefully crafted, personalized professional rig.
Thank you very much!

Simply Amazing!

"I bought a gaming laptop and the process was really fast and easy,
The customer support was the best I have ever had!

2017-04-11

Flawless Process, Exceptional Service.

"My journey on the quest for a new laptop actually began a fair time ago. Around 1 and a half year ago i'd say. At that point i was relatively new into the PC hobby and was still learning the ins and outs of it all. I looked around at multiple options and contacted multiple sellers like XoticPC, and Mythlogic to name a few. Every seller has they're strong points and advantages, so every buyer in the market will always have their own checklist of things they're looking for. For me HID met everything i was searching for in a seller and exceeded that. I believe myself to be quite the picky person when it comes to these things. Especially when what i'm looking to purchase carries such a hefty price tag. The team at HID, in my experience truly went out of their way to provide me with a service experience like never before. With a huge shout out to Donald S, who is my ideal image of what a true sales professional should be in the industry today. He not only sold me on HID but also guided me in ways i do not believe any other customer service provider has guided me before, in terms of actually building my system and aiding me in re configuring it to reach its ideal potential in terms of what i was looking for. I contacted him multiple times over the course of the last year as I studied multiple laptop brands and models. He guided me in all the right ways, until i finally decided to go for an MSI GT73VR ( specs below)
Custom Built MSI GT73VR 7RE TITAN-427 17.3" nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Free Game Bundles
For Honor OR Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Download through NVIDIA GeForce Experience (Must have either nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 or nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU installed)
LCD Panel
30 Days Zero Defective Pixel Warranty (perfect panel guarantee) - $35.00
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 w/ 8GB GDDR5
Processor
7th Generation Intel Core i7-7820HK Quad Core Processor, 2.9 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.9GHz), 8MB Smart Cache
Thermal Paste
Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra 100% Metal Thermal Interface on CPU, IC Diamond on GPU - BEST PERFORMANCE - installed by HIDevolution - $50.00
Memory
16GB Dual Channel DDR4/2400MHz (2 x 8GB)
M.2 PCIe RAID Options
no RAID (1st drive as primary boot drive, 2nd drive as storage drive)
M.2 PCIe / SATA Slot 1
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D-VNAND SSD - Up to 3,200 MB/s Read-1,900 MB/s Write - $530.00
M.2 PCIe / SATA Slot 2
Killer™ Wireless-AC N1535 ac/a/g/n 2x2 NGFF - Bluetooth 4.1
Operating System
Genuine Windows® 10 Home, 64bit, English
Operating System Clean Install
Yes, Clean Install of Windows 10 including 32GB Clean Install Flash Drive - $40.00
Office Software
Power Adapter
230W AC Power Adapter (supports 100-240V)
Internal Battery
Internal 8 cell (75Wh) battery
Audio
Dynaudio Tech Speakers x 2 + Subwoofer x 1
Steelseries Keyboard
Steel Series Gaming Backlit Color Changing Programmable 102 keys w/ Silver Lining Print - U.S. English
Warranty and Service
3 Year MSI + HIDevolution Limited Warranty w/ 1 Year Accidental Damage "No Oops" Protection (1 Year Global Warranty), LIFETIME HIDevolution Technical Support - $400.00
MSI Front Lid Logo Color
White (Standard)

When it came to the actual purchase experience things went as smooth as butter, with the payment process being completed in about 48 hours, followed by a build and delivery procedure that was spot on according to HID's estimations. With the system arriving exactly on the day they had quoted me. No issues whatsoever. If anyone is looking for a fast order experience i would recommend going for rush build, as that truly is worth it in my experience if you need your system fast with standard shipping. As i type this review on my new system, I stand completely satisfied. I do not believe you can go wrong when choosing to order from HID, as the experience feels as friendly as family.

2017-04-07

Personal service, high performance, built to last, and timely responses

"This is the second custom built machine I've purchased from people at HIDevolution. The first is the longest running machine I've ever owned (still running) but it was time to upgrade. Donald, my customer service rep, made thoughtful recommendations, offered options to consider, and pointed out things to add and remove from my original custom spec sheet. What I ended up with is an ultra portable and very fast machine that I admit isn't actually used for gaming, but it handles video editing very well, and I love starting up in less than 20 seconds. It's the envy at every meeting. They deliver machines that are comparable or better in price to behemoth vendors, and I'm convinced their products last longer, making them an even better investment. Customer service is top notch - I've received timely responses or spoken to someone on the phone each time something came up, and issues were easily resolved. I recommend them to anyone that wants to listen to me go on about my own experience."

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.