Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST

Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-09-17

Personable Quality Service.

"I bought a Razer Blade 15 from HIDEvolution, and throughout the process, I was notified of each step of the way. Throughout my order, Ted had walked me through some changes and had given me a discount for being a student! I went with HIDEvolution for the warranty and service as Razer isn't known to have the best customer service, but from HID I can communicate one on one with Ted (the person who walked me through my purchase and options) and get pretty much near an instant response. I also went with HIDevolution for some add-ons such as liquid metal, backlighting quality check, and just an overall model specific upgrades. The shipping went quite well, and in fact, the laptop is running great today! I plan to purchase future products from HID, and I recommend them for any machine really. With being a mainly performance based reseller, most people who do buy from HID are usually gamer oriented and will love that HID has great customer service. So - if you are buying for HID and are a little shy from the tad increased price if you bought it straight from the manufacturer, remember that you are paying for quality service that will be there for your purchase throughout it."

2018-09-10

Expectations Exceeded

"There was a helpful staff who helped me to cancel an order and create a newer and better order. One of the main reasons for this customization is the latest technology like MSI super raid 4, display calibration and the excellent artwork. I am very happy with the product that exceeded my expectations. And I am very happy with Amazon for redirecting me to Hidevolution website. There was absolutely no problems with the shipping."

2018-09-07

A CLASS APART !

"I have recently bought the new Razer Blade 15.6" 4K laptop. I went for a full upgrade of the machine, 2TB SSD, 32GB RAM, Thermal paste etc. I came to HIDevolution for my purchase after reading countless good reviews on the internet and I must say I totally agree with all the good reviews.

Ted was the person of contact for me for this order. He was there from start to finish. He always answered my queries with detailed explanations and even replied to my mails on off days and at very late hours too. I live in India so time difference between me and him is huge. But despite the huge time zone difference, he always answered my queries and replied back to me within minutes even if its 10-11 pm for him. I also had some issues when i tried to pay for my order, but Ted took great efforts to help me out on this and finally we sorted it out. Kudos to Ted for being such a remarkable person at HIDevolution.

Now about the laptop and the services provided for upgrading it by HIDevolution. I can say with much firmness that HIDevolution team is very professional when it comes to customizing laptops. The work they have done on my laptop is outstanding. They know their game when it comes to upgrading laptops.

HIDevolution is a great re seller, specially when it comes to upgrading and quality checking these expensive machines. Their customer service is THE BEST, period. I sincerely thank the entire team at HIDevolution for their great customer service and utter professionalism in how they handled my order. They are truly A CLASS APART !

2018-09-01

Good customisation and customer service

"I was looking for a professional-looking laptop for meetings, that was light for travelling, had the guts to play any games that I wanted in my free time, and wouldn't cost me several thousand dollars. That's an annoying combination of requirements and HIDevolution was the only company I found that was able to check all the boxes.

When I had heat problems (turned out to be a bad fan) 6 months after purchase the customer service was great. The rep (Zoltan) gave quick and thorough answers to all my questions and helped me troubleshoot through as many potential problems as possible to avoid having to send the laptop back to the manufacturer for repairs. I've never had so much help (and patience) from a tech support rep before.

Would definitely recommend buying from this company.

2018-08-27

Best place to buy a custom laptop

"I'm very happy to choose HiDevolution as choice to buy my new laptop. I'm a photographer for high end clients, and I'm very picky as my clients when buying things to myself and mainly for my work, I tried this online shop for the first time now for buying a replacement for my main working laptop and they turned out to be better then I expected! Their customer service is fantastic, quickly helping since the pre-purchase phase.
Highly recommended. Very good price, very high quality products and a wide selection of itens for the customization.

2018-08-20

Excellent customer service

"I bought a Dell XPS 15 from HIDevolution, and it is in great condition. Ted gave very good, prompt advice when I had questions about the order. There was a long wait getting the machine from Dell (not their fault), but then I was pleasantly surprised when they upgraded my shipping to get it to me quickly."

2018-08-16

They are kind and nice when you buy something.

"I spent $3200 on two laptops. One of two needed to be fixed so I sent it to them.

After 3-4 weeks, I got my laptop back with a receipt but they didn’t repair it at all. I had waited 3 weeks and my work was stopped.
So, I sent it back to them and explained my situation.
The guy who didn’t check my laptop before sent answered for my email with a few words like ‘I am sorry’. That was all. HA!
Now I’m waiting for my laptop back again. It took 84 days to get a repaired laptop.

84 days!
I couldn’t take my semester well and I couldn’t work.
If you want to buy something here, remember that you probably have to wait about 3 months like 1/4 year to get a single service.

donald-hidevolution.com from Hidevolution.com has responded
Posted Aug-20-2018

“We did make a mistake the first time he sent it in, for which we are sincerely sorry.

The only good news is we pay the shipping both ways for warranty repairs...but this still does not make up for their lost time and frustration.

The second time they sent it in we were able to resolve the issues and turned it around quickly. We actually shipped it to them on August 16th, the day they wrote this review.

I have personally reached out to them by phone and email beginning on August 16th, and then repeatedly over the next two weeks to reach a satisfactory resolution for their lost time and frustration, but unfortunately, as of the close of business today, August 27th, they still have not responded.”

2018-08-16

Awesome customer service!

"I ordered a Razer blade 15. Came the very next day with shipping. Initially I choose to have it 5-7 day shipped,since I was treating myself, why not get it sooner!? Called their customer service and asked to change it and it was done right away. No problems so far with laptop. Loving every minute of it. Thank you for the help and the new Razer blade 15!"

2018-08-14

GREAT SERVICE FROM DONALD FOR PURCHASE OF AORUS X5 V8

"Donald from HIDevolution was extremely helpful when I was deciding to purchase a Aorus X5 V8. I opted for the Gelid GC Extreme on CPU + GPU, and Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads on heat sensitive surfaces AND 2TB Seagate FireCuda Gaming 7mm SSHD (ST2000LX001). The laptop came within 21days and arrived in perfect condition. I absolutely love the machine and appreciate the near bumper-to-bumper guarantee HIDevolution offers. I highly recommend HIDevolution for any laptop purchase."

2018-08-07

Top quality service from start to finish, and and even post sales!

"Purchased a brand new razer gaming laptop from Hidevolution with a custom thermal paste solution. Ted from Hidevolution has been a huge help from the initial point of order with ensuring that the product would arrive on time, to doing a wonderful job with the custom thermal paste, to going out of their way to take care of a physical manufacturing defect shortly after delivery with an International warranty service.

This is my 2nd (overseas) purchase from them and have nothing but the best to say about them. Highly recommended!

2018-07-26

Great Site/Great Service

"Everything about my experience was flawless. This is my first time purchasing a laptop from Hidevoultion and I'm glad to say that I did. I loped at purchasing from sites such as XoticPC, but their website was so confusing compared to Hidevolution. Hidevoultion's site is so clean and simple, letting you know exactly what you're purchasing and with MANY different options and prices. The only hiccup was their account creation services were down at the time. All I did was email support about creating account and within the hour they had created me an account with my email and a generated password. From there I got in contact with Donald S. and he helped me throughout the entire process. I selected my laptop of choice and customized it. I'm fairly new at this so I don't know everything there is to know about laptops or parts. With my custom laptop in my cart, he reviewed it and suggested I change one of my warranties to a LOWER warranty. Doing some research after the fact, he was right. This saved me over $50 on cost. I had a feeling he was going to tell me I needed to upgrade parts and spend more money, but he actually helped me save. We got to emailing back and fourth and even asked if I was a full-time student. Since I am, I emailed him a picture of my student ID and he gave me a student discount as well as 2.5% cash back on my payment method. This led me to save upwards of over $100 on the original cost. The whole process of emailing took a few hours, as I was busy throughout the day, but he even helped me past the time of the store closing. I am on the east coast, putting their support 3 hours behind me. I emailed him well past midnight (9:00pm PST) and he kept getting back to me in a timely manner. All in all, I would definitely recommend purchasing a laptop from Hidevoultion. Their site is superb and their customer support is exquisite, even for someone who knows very little about upgrading parts. "

2018-07-24

They test before they ship!

"I ordered a new laptop (brand new barebones model) with a lot of customization. Fortunately for me, rather than just building it and shipping it out, they do full burn in testing to be sure it meets their standards (especially important for a brand new model, imho). Without going into details, this new model (no longer even being sold now) was not acceptable (and after hearing the numbers, I quite agree). So, I worked with Donald over the phone for a good while and came up with another choice. Given the problems so far, he put a rush order on it no charge and I have to say the week I've had the unit so far it's doing fantastic. I'm much happier with what I got than what I would have had (especially after seeing the reviews/reports of the original model from other resellers).

Given the customization options not found elsewhere and knowing that they do testing before sending it out means a little patience vs just getting a pre-packaged default model on a place like amazon is well worth it! Of course, if you're in a rush, be aware that this does add time to the order/build process (especially if you highly customize it, as I did), even if things do go well the first time.

As for me, I'll be using HIDevolution again, in the future.

2018-07-20

Great service, great value.

"My plan was to build a custom PC. I was going to buy all the parts separately from various retailers and painstakingly put it together myself. I've done that once before--it was stressful the first time, and I was REALLY not looking forward to putting together my own PC again.

During the shopping process, I remembered that my brother had recently purchased a custom laptop from HIDevolution. He had a good experience, so I figured I'd check it out. I expected to pay a huge premium for a custom built PC. I was surprised to find that I could get a pre-built custom PC, put together by seasoned professionals, with premium parts, for little more than had I bought all the parts separately.

Another plus was that they have a payment plan called "SplitIt" that allows you to make monthly payments at NO interest, using a reserve on your credit card. Sweet.

I called HIDevolution and a salesperson (Ted), answered all my questions and helped me pick out all the parts to suit my needs. He gave me honest advice and helped me pick the best options for my money. He was very patient and walked me through the entire process.

I finalized the purchase and waited. Soon after I placed the order, Ted informed me that one of the parts was back ordered for a long time (there is big demand for high-end graphics cards at the moment). He suggested an alternative build with his own recommendations, or said I could wait for the graphics card to become available. I decided to wait, and over the coming weeks Ted was always available to answer my questions, give me updates, and let me know what was going on. He would always answer my inquiries promptly. Despite having to wait to get the PC, it wasn't that painful, because HIDevolution was very communicative.

Eventually the graphics card became available and the PC was promptly delivered. It came very well packaged and sturdily built. It even came with a gaming keyboard and mouse, which I didn't realize was included!
Setup was incredibly easy--just plug it in and press the power button.

I had a couple of questions regarding the software that came installed so I messaged HIDevolution's customer service (Zoltan) and he answered my questions the same day and even offered extra help if I needed it.

Overall a pretty amazing experience, great value, and unless something changes, I'm fairly certain I'll buy my next laptop or desktop from HIDevolution.

2018-07-17

Great service from Donald at HIDevolution for Razer 15.6

"Donald from HIDevolution was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions when I was deciding to purchase a Razer Blade 15.6 (1070 version). I opted for the liquid meal re-paste, heat pads, and 1GB Samsung Evo SSD. The laptop came extremely quick and arrived in perfect condition. I absolutely love the machine and appreciate the near bumper-to-bumper guarantee HIDevolution offers. I highly recommend HIDevolution for any laptop purchase. "

2018-07-16

Timely and Professional Customer Service

"Our experience with Ted at HIDevolution Customer Service has been stellar!
Problem: We bought a Razer Blade 15 inch laptop from HIDevolution. Unfortunately, there was a defective port, and Razer asked us to return the laptop to them for replacement. 10 days after sending it we hadn't received a replacement so contacted Razer and were told that they didn't have any replacements in stock, and we were offered a store credit or to wait until the stock was replenished, with no indication of when that would be. We notified Razer that we wanted a refund and asked that the laptop be returned because we had purchased it from HIDevolution, and naturally they would require that the laptop be returned to them in order to process a refund. Shortcut to the punchline: 25 days after we sent the laptop to Razer, they said it had been shipped to an engineering team that was out of the country and they “can't guarantee if it can still be retrieved.”
Solution: We also had notified Ted with HIDevolution of the issues with Razer. Ted's interactions with us over these weeks was always authentic, courteous, professional, timely, and solution-focused--a real bright spot in this unfortunate situation. He even offered that Razer issue to the store credit directly to HIDevolution, and HIDevolution would issue our refund in order to lessen the time and impact to us. Wow!!!
I think we are near resolution with Razer, and Ted with HIDevolution continues to monitor the situation. He has earned our confidence and appreciation, and we definitely plan to buy our next laptop and future items from HIDevolution. Way to go! This is a perfect example of their focus on their customers' experience.

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.