Stores > HiFi Sound Connection

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review HiFi Sound Connection by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

Poor service

"I purchased a supposedly refurbished Peavey AT-200 guitar ($320) from them on eBay. The electronics inside (the auto-tuning part) did not work when I received it. They said it was still under warranty, so I sent it to Peavey rather than return it, since I liked the guitar. They would not reimburse me for the shipping cost ($80), even though I saved them the trouble of doing it themselves. They said I should have asked them for a shipping label - this was AFTER they had previously told me that I could send it to Peavey for repair myself. All they would offer is a discount for buying something else from them. Terrible, I would NEVER buy from them again. One good thing - Peavey repaired the guitar properly at no charge."

2017-11-08

The old bait and switch.

"I tried to purchase a refurbished Peavey amp from this company through eBay. Their PayPal link wouldn't work so they instructed me to call their service number. Bad mistake. No record of sale other then PayPal. They sent me an older model amp than what was advertised. Tried the amp anyway and discovered it didn't sound good. They let me send it back and then tried to get me to accept "store credit". I insisted on money refund. They said they would do that. 3 weeks went by so I called them again. Then they said too much time had passed they could only offer store credit. This place is NOT honest and sells products that are not as advertised. "

2017-10-27

The Worst

"Very Dishonest, poorly managed, Do NOT buy from them. I wanted their deal as advertised on Ebay. (2) Peavey PV215 speakers 1 Gemini 5000 watt amp 2 stands and cables. They took my money by paypal I was supposed to see my speakers in 3 days. 2 weeks later nothing but excuses. My items were not in stock and they could not give me a date the items would ship. 1 week later after several non returned calls the PV215s were in but no Gemini amp. On top of the $799.00 i spent I asked for a IPR2 5000 Peavey. They sold me one for $241.00 on top of the $799.00. My stuff arrived by freight. One speaker was beat up pretty bad, one speaker was used. The amp was a IPR 5000 which is not made any longer and refurbished by Peavey (not what I agreed to buy) The used speakers horn did not work. Pulled the grill and horn found the negative wire disconnected. works now but i paid for new. No mounts for my stands. They sent them to me. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT BUY HERE IT IS NOT WORTH IT. "

2017-10-23

Horrible Horrible Rip Off of a Company

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SEND DAMAGED GOODS AND THEN THEY REFUSE TO GIVE REFUNDS! I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB!"

2017-10-19

my box sounds great also fast shipping

"I ordered a box for my 2 VM audio 15's . And it sounds great , also the shipping was very quick . If you looking too buy good subwoofer box I wild definitely recommend this company "

2017-10-10

Peavey Cirrus Bass Strap

"I would never buy anything from these people. I saw they were selling a Peavey bass strap I really wanted so I called 'em up to place an order. They made me feel like I was on the FBI most wanted list; the lady taking my order called me a fraud cuz my address wasnt coming up according to "THEIR" address criteria. Then she told me they woyldnt know if my order would go thru cuz it would take 15 mins to run my card. And who is talkin about calling ma a fraud?! Ive been playin' bass for 36 years just wanting to add style to my recent Peavey Cirrus bass purchase from elsewhere and this is how I get treated being a 1st time buyer??? If you have plans on buying anything HiFi Connection has, do yourself the favor & save a wasted call or net time and go somewhere else where you'll most likely be treated like a real customer. "

2017-08-31

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY RIP OFF

"ORDERED A RADIO THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TESTED. CAME IN A HUGE BOX WITH3 PIECES OF DEFLATED PACKING MATERIAL. PAID A TECH TO INSTALL IT AND THE CLOCK AND CD DID NOT WORK. HAD TO RUN TO BEST BUYS AND SPEND ANOTHER 152.00 ON A RADIO SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY THE TECH TWO TIMES. NOW THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY IF I SEND IT BACK AT MY EXPENSE. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY."

2017-08-18

Won't Replace Defective Item!!!!!

"Bought the ASC Pro Audio Mobile DJ Light Stand 10 Foot Length Portable Truss and it arrived improperly welded leaving it unusable. Contacted HiFi Sound Connection and they won't respond back!
Avoid Them!!!

2017-08-11

**** Sent Damaged Amplifier In A Plastic Bag Will Not Refund

"**** sent me a damaged amplifier in a plastic bag will not refund with out restocking fee. Do not buy from these **** you have been warned. "

2017-08-10

Don't judge a book by its cover!

"I was very hesitant going in to the buy of my product from these guys due too terrible reviews! But from my own personal experience, I would buy more items from them!

Reviews say the send defective products but from what I see, absolutely nothing is wrong with it! I received my item very quick, quicker than expected by the way. They did an excellent job! I ordered the ddrum piccolo snare drum from them and recieved a pair of drum sticks and a drum key with it! I was not expecting that! Every excellent service!

2017-08-08

They send Defective Items

"Bought a refurbished amp about a month ago. It worked for a day and went into protect mode, Didnt even have it half way turned up. Sent it back and had to pay 24 dollars to send it back. They sent me another amp that I got today, And its the exact same amp I returned. Dont ever buy from this website. They take forever to reply back to your messages also. "

2017-08-03

I was worried

"I had purchased a package that includes subwoofer and amp and the box on July 30 2017 . It wasnt till the next day that i saw all these bad reviews and how they send defective items and items that come broken, i was ready to cancel my order that day but it was late since they had already shipped it. I recieved them yesterday August 2, 2017 and didnt even want to open it but i went ahead and everything came new, no damaged items or defective and the sub and amp both work. Very Happy with my purchase"

2017-07-26

HiFi Sound Won't Give Refund For Returned Items BEWARE

"This company is trying to steal 484.99 from me for a defective amplifier that they shipped me in a plastic bag. The wiring kit was also damage the plastic around it. The amplifier box was bent and the foam around the amplifier was broken. I contacted this lousy company and they wanted me to pay a restocking fee after me turning down multiple times for them to send me a recommended amplifier. Keep in mind this amp was suppose to be brand new. Guess what it was not it was in the original box that you could see obvious signs of pre owner ship. Also they tried to tape the items inside the box like the Manual, bass knob, knob cord,. They sale refurbished items as new false advertisement to take your money and once they get your money it's either exchange or store credit or refund with a in fare restocking fee. Well let me get back on topic they received there damaged amplifier and wiring kit back. I even shipped it in a actual box and not a plastic bag like they did! They get the package back and after me contacting and calling them they com up with this lie stating that they didn't recieve the actual items but they received the original boxes with some weight dumbells in it which is BS!!! This company will go to great lengths to ripp you off! Do not buy from this company once they bait you in and you pay your money they will not give it back to you at all they will lie cheat you like what's going on with me do not purchase anything from these crooks I am sick of this something has to be done. I have contacted my bank about this because this is the only way to make them do the right thing and give my money back to me.. please people do not do buisness with these people they will lie steal and cheat you. They guy even went as far as offering me a employee 75 dollar off discount to not buy these same items from there hifi sound connection on eBay! They knew ebay would make them do right by the customers!! Buyers you have been warned!!!!!!"

2017-07-18

DON"T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. hifisoundconnection.

"I ordered some replacement speakers for my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. there was a radio button option the asked if it was for infinity sound, i said yes. I proceeded with the online info. I became a little weary and called the number provided 877-275-4434. I spoke with a rep and she was able to complete the online payment info. The speakers arrived and i was hyped. They seemed like some decent speakers. When i went to install them they were not the right size, they were not true replacement speakers, even sent me the incorrect harness for my Jeep. Called and advised they said i would have to send them back at my own expense. I got on the phone and drilled about 3 different reps. This was not my mistake, they sent the wrong product. I later learned they didn't even sell what i needed for my vehicle. Finally they sent me a shipping label, but i'm still waiting for my refund. I was able to get them to send me an email that states i'm due a full refund no restocking fee. How can a company even think they can get away with charging someone for their own mistakes. PLEASE DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

2017-07-12

Hifi sound connection are a bunch of crooks

"Ordered two amps from them. First arrived broken because they pack them horribly. Returned it for a full refund, second arrived packaged the same way (you're shipping electronics you idiots!) after connecting it and testing it in my boat the amp started smoking and potentially could have caught fire in my boat had I not been monitoring it. It was 100% hooked up correctly. I had to pay out of my own pocket to send it back which is ridiculous then to boot they charge me a $20 restocking fee. RESTOCKING FEE?!! RESTOCKING A DANGEROUS FIRE HAZARD OF AN AMP?! This company is a joke, There is no way this stuff is Kicker factory refurbished. Shop elsewhere, you've been warned! "

Share HiFi Sound Connection's store rating

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HiFi Sound Connection is not a merchant member
HiFi Sound Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!