Stores > HealthWarehouse
  • HealthWarehouse HealthWarehouse Elite Status

9am - 7pm EST, Monday - Friday.
      1-800-748-7001

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthWarehouse by clicking a star below.

2018-01-13

Excellent way to get your script

"Much cheaper than the pharmacy and fast delivery."

Lost in the shuffle.

"Part of this was fault of my doctors office not getting prescription; but part of it was fault of HealthWarehouse. After three phone calls and emails about my prescription; I called HealthWarehouse and gave them my doctors number to call. They said they would. Then a week later I called to see if the item had been mailed and the rep at HealthWarehouse said it had not and wanted to argue with me about the issues. I asked if they had the prescription and he said they did; I asked him just to get the medicine in the mail. A week later I called and the medicine had still not been mail; and the girl told me they were out of stock for a time and that is would go out the next day. If I did not have a small emergency supply of the drug; I would have been in trouble. The issues I had are making me rethink whether I should continue using HealthWarehouse. I will but if this ever happens again; it will be the last time.

Rep reply posted Jan-16-2018

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“I really appreciate your honest feedback here. I've provided your information to our management and Quality Assurance teams to review. There is no reason you should have to resort to back up supplies, regardless of any delay on the physician's end. We will be in touch to review your current order, and gather some more information on your experience with our support team.”

Excellente Promptness! !

"Arrived so very quickly!!"

Great service

"I have never been disappointed with the service from Healthwarehouse. Great job. "

2018-01-12

Had what I wanted and sent it in a timely manner for a very fair pice

"Same as what the title says. "

2018-01-12

"Quick, reliable service! I recommend ordering from them."

2018-01-12

Beats going to the Pharmacy.

"I enjoy buying my drugs from HealthWarehouse simply because I don’t have insurance and the general cost of staying healthy in the US is outrageous so I buy my tablets from HeslthWarehouse.
We are all being ripped off by the Insurance companies, Medical Profession and the Drug Manufacturing Cartels.

Fastest delivery I've ever had

"Order arrived 1 ½ days after making the call. Couldn't be happier!"

Reliable company

"Super fast, reliable company. Prices are competitive, too. Extremely pleased. "

Love HealthWarehouse

"Going into year three, HealthWarehouse has been my only go to for OTC medicines. Definitely recommend them!"

2018-01-11

Reliable service for cost-effective meds.

"Have had scripts for years."

DeborahDawson's Avatar

2018-01-11

I have been using Healthwarehouse for over a year. I was very happy but not after what just happened!

"I had automatic reorder then somehow I did not. I realized that I needed to ask for a refill, I did, I also followed up with my Dr. to make sure prescription was current. They assured me that they had sent in new prescription. I ordered on a Thursday, as of Tuesday of the 2nd week I found out it had not been done. I called and was shocked, Finally they did fill it and I got it in 2 days but I was without my medicine too long and had withdrawals. When it works as it should it is great but I never want to get in that situation again. "

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“Deborah, I want to provide a sincere apology for this. It sounds like your order was expedited in the end... but it's too little too late. I would love the opportunity to look into this further. If you can, please reach out to us at Feedback@HealthWarehouse.com. Our team can run a Quality Assurance Investigation to figure out exactly what went wrong and take whatever necessary actions to keep this from happening again.”

Reliable

"quick and easy to work. Great dependability"

Love Health Warehouse!!!!

"Easy to order. Lowest prices I can find."

Very Pleased

"First time ordering and I was very pleased to get the product in a timely manner. Will use this company again. Thank you for your service"

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthWarehouse is a merchant member
HealthWarehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.