2012-04-13

"I too was a victim of their scam. I wish i read the reviews prior to my purchase. I searched everywhere for my son's favorite iPlay Chi Chi blankets. All companies no longer carried them except, low and behold, the Happy Baby Store. I should have known then that it was a scam. After 3 weeks of not receiving my order I tried to contact the company and was unsuccessful. Hopefully my credit card company will cancel the payment. Do not purchase anything from these terrible people!!!!"

2011-11-14

"I bought several items totaling $72.00 They processed my order, took my money and I never received any of the items. I wrote to them with no response back. Do not order from these people"

2010-07-07

"I placed an order on January 21st and 5 1/2 months later I am still trying to reach someone because I want a refund. They took my money before I even closed out of their website and have never received my order. If I had seen all of these negative reveiws that I have read today I would never have even tried to order from them!!!!!!!!!!! Please be aware that this is a scam. I hope they do the right thing and refund the money but you have to be able to reach someone in order to rectify the problem. They take the money but have no products to send."

2010-06-26

"This is the worst company I have ever ordered from. They took my money from my Visa the day the order was placed. I have never received a confirmation that they are shipping - I have called at least 25 times - no answer. I email at least twice a day - no response. I have faxed 4 times - still no answer. I asked them to cancel and credit, no answer. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!"

2010-06-22

"Ordered Onesie Extenders on May 17. Still haven't received them. Called numerous times and emailed with no response from company. Took advice of attorney in previous posts and filed complaints with consumer affairs, etc. Should be taken down as an Amazon vendor. Probably just collecting credit card info. Should have read complaints prior to ordering."

2010-06-16

"It has been a month since my purchases from happybabystore.com and I have not received any of my purchases. I don't have a tracking number for the shipping and there's nobody returning my calls or giving me information by e-mails. I do not recommand buying anything from this store. I doubt the items have even been shipped!"

2010-06-06

"BUYER BE WARE!!!!! I got lucky. I am expecting twins and had been looking for bouncers. The ones I originally registered for had been out of stock and I could not find them any where. So I started all over reading reviews on differnt bouncers. I found some that we really liked but of course they were out of stock everywhere except HAPPYBABYSTORE.COM this should have been my first clue. I blindly ordered them because im trying to get everything for the girls arrival. When I didn't receive anything but a receipt I got very suspicious and began calling the company as well as sending emails and low and behold no response to any of them. Luckily for me my credit card was not charged yet and I cancelled my credit card. I did this specifically because I started reading reviews about the website. Please be advised this website is no good!!!!!"

2010-06-01

"I have tried unsuccessfully to obtain a refund of the two baby carries I ordered for my twin boys. As I am in Australia, I have allowed plenty of time for the order to arrive. You cannot contact Happy Baby Store by phone as they only have a message advising to email them. I thought this website could be trusted as I saw their advert on a popular auction website. Wish I had of seen these reviews before I placed my order of over $250 - which was charged to my credit card the same day. I have contacted my credit card company who are investigating. Hope I get a refund as with twins, buying products is very expensive!

4 September - Thought I would update my review, advising that my credit card company refunded my purchase. If enough people are refunded by the credit card providers, then maybe these people will be shut down. Good Luck!

2010-05-20

"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. This store is a SCAM and they will do all they can not to send you the goods you have paid for. I was suspicious from the moment I did not receive a shipping number after a few days when the order clearly stated in stock and would be shipped within 1 business day. They did not respond to any of my emails until I directed it to their Legal Department pointing out a number of criminal offences by not complying with consumer affairs requirements. I say again..... ... DO NOT BUY FROM HERE-THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2010-05-18

"I too have been SCAMMED!!!!!!!! I ordered two driveway safety nets 30 foot and 18 foot on May 2, 2010 to prepare for my son's 4th b-day and never received them, never received a response to all my emails or calls. I've reported them to the better business bureau www.trenton.bbb.org, I suggest everyone DO THIS! Also the federal link that the lawyer recommend since she too had been scammed from this company. I'm taking action with my Credit Card company to seek a refund. I should have realized the price was to good to be true and should have researched the reviews first. I'm so angry that this company is still able to continue to scam inocent people. They should be shut down immediately, I can't believe with all the complaints that the company isn't stopped! Lesson learned, read reviews first prior to ordering from an unknown company! Safer to buy from CSN Baby!"

2010-05-11

"I recently ordered a Baby Bjorn lite travel crib from happybabystore.com. They charged my credit card immediatley and I recieved an emailed reciept. They stated that they would ship out the product in 2-4 business days. It has now been 2 weeks and they will not respond to my emails or answer phone calls. They even went as far as to block my email address when I stated that I would pursue legal action. This website is a scam and you should stay away. "

2010-04-22

"I, too, was a sucker for HappyBabyStore. All I can say is that for a company that dares to put "Happy" in its name, they have a LOT of unhappy customers. I placed an order for three Wubanub pacifiers in January, and my credit card was charged the very next day. Needless to say, I haven't ever received the products, and my e-mails have gone unanswered. And, of course, there is no way to leave a message on their voicemail.

I just filed complaints with the NJ Div. of Consumer Affairs and the Monmouth County Prosecutor, computer crimes division. Thanks for the info on that to the lawyer who posted below!

2010-04-16

"I, too, am yet another sucker. I ordered the Kidco peapod, paid almost $60, and have yet to receive the product. READ THE OTHER REVIEWS, DO NOT ORDER FROM HAPPY BABY STORE. Freaking ridiculous that they still have a website."

2010-04-08

"I'm so upset I didn't read this website before ordering. This store is a total scam. I can't get anyone on the phone or to answer the emails that I have sent. When I checked the credit card they had immediately charge the amount for the driveway net. I'm contacting my credit card company to complain and get the charge removed. I think they do the free shipping just to get people to order from their store. DO NOT ORDER from happybabystore.com! UGH UGH UGH--- I just spoke to my credit card company and they said that they have complaints like crazy about the ANZ Group! They refunded my money automatically over the phone! He is not getting any of my money! This is why you must use a credit (not debit) card on web purchases.... Bed Bath and Beyond has the 18-foot driveway net guard - use a coupon and actually get your product!!!!"

2010-03-25

"I placed an order for a BabyBjorn Synergy Carrier with Happybabystore in early Feb, they were quick enough to debit my credit card of US$143.79, (around $165 AU)and give me a reciept, but a lot more reluctant to actually send me the item I paid for. I waited two weeks before trying to contact them as I thought it was a reasonable amount of time to send something from the US to Aust, then I read the reviews! I then sent them an email asking where my product was and told them I was expecting a response within 24 hours or I was going to seek legal action, they replied relatively quickly saying that they had had bad weather and that shipments were delayed and that if I had a problem with such a short wait that it was best if we didn't do business and they would refund my money, apparently it was up to me to decide, as my item hadn't even left the 'shop' 3 weeks after they had taken my money. I have sent them numerous emails since saying that if it wasn't already on its way then I wanted my money back, but to no avail as they have not responded since the initial email I sent. I tried to have a little faith and give them more time but I dont think these people have a conscience and are just out to make as much as they can from people. It's no longer about the money or the item I needed, but about the principle of the matter, these people need to be shut down, it's wrong.
I will try one more time to contact them now that I see the other options I have, thankyou to Claudia for posting those sites, will let you know how it turns out.

Share HappyBabyStore's store rating