Stores > Handmadepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Handmadepiece.com by clicking a star below.

Arrived fast!

"I needed a custom piece for my partner’s birthday. I found this place thanks to an online ad and was pretty impressed. Ordered one of his favorite paintings with a matching frame. Both are gorgeous. The ordering process was beyond simple. Had no problems at all. I didn’t have to contact customer service or inquire about anything, but the painting was done quickly, shipping was great, and both purchases arrived free of damage. Better yet, my order arrived on time! Great experience. I’ll likely purchase a few more in the near future."

My Best Oil Painting

"Getting authentic art work is not and has never been easy. It is most especially difficult when you have to select a painting from an online shop and have it delivered to you. Handmadepiece.com cleared any and all doubts I may have in future when ordering a painting and delivery from them. From my experience with them, I would like to assure you that what you receive when you order any piece of painting from them looks much better than the pictures they have put on display. I received the best oil painting I must say.
I ordered a painting from them and they delivered it in the least time possible and in great shape. Besides, the price and costs of the art and delivery is very pocket friendly. Thanks.

Outstanding Experience

"These guys really helped me make my girlfriend's birthday and valentines very special. My girl loves art and I wanted to surprise her with a painting portrait of herself. I had no great artists in mind and a friend of mine suggested that I try using Handmadepiece.com. Well, I did and that is the best decision I ever made. The service was outstanding as these guys gave me a chance to work with one of their top professional artists. All I had to do was give the artist my ideas and boom; I got a surprise gift for my girlfriend at a very friendly price and in good time."

Gift Arrived Sooner Than Expected

"Needed a custom piece to give as a gift for a close friend. Found this place and I was impressed by the
variety. Ordered one of her favorite van Gogh paintings along with a beautiful frame to match. The ordering process was super simple. No problems. Didn’t have to contact customer service but the painting was done quickly, shipping was even better, and both the frame and painting arrived damage free. Best of all, it arrived on time! I kind of wanted to keep it for myself buy anyway, great experience. I’ll probably get a few paintings for my office done soon.

Happy with my order.

"Needed a larger piece for a space in my home, came across the site and decided to give it a try. I’m happy I did. I wasn’t so sure about purchasing a reproduction but there was a particular piece I have been fond of for quite some time that really fit in with my existing décor.

The process from start to finish was simple and I was happy with the turnaround time. What I appreciated even more was the quality. The artwork is painted beautifully and is very well done. I’m no professional but it looks like a fine art piece once framed. Happy with the overall look. The fact that it arrived to me safely was even better. I am always hesitant about having art shipped to me, but I had no problems.

I may be ordering a custom piece soon. First experience was great. Thank you for an easy transaction.

"I have ordered plenty of paintings from different online companies worldwide, However the quality of the work performed by these guys is exceptional! The original painting was a bit cranky, but the copy these guys produced is amazing. I have received plenty of nice comments from friends regarding this particular piece. It's turning out to be one of my favourites. Thank you guys, I hope this experience will be replicated in future orders. "

Professional work

"we are happy with the final piece we received from handmadepiece. To be honest I never expected the work to be of such high quality. I always have a great taste for fine art and designs. To celebrate our anniversary, I placed an order with handmadepiece.com to have our original picture painted. I didn't have a lot of expectations from the guys, but I did look forward to a surprising moment when my fiancee sees the painting of the original piece. In exactly 40 days the painting arrived and in my astonishment, the piece was crafted to every detail. She was thrilled and I can say this was the best anniversary ever. I am sending more personalized pieces for painting. I highly recommend Handmadepiece.com."

Far Superior Quality

"Far superior quality compared to the buy 1 get 1 or 2 free. Handmade is higher in price that the those free producers, and what you get is a puppy farm piece of what looks like street art to me, where Handmade is really Fine Art. Your sure get what you pay for and this painting was worth every sent.

This was my 1st painting from them. I ordered my 2nd painting from them 3 days later. The antique baroque frame is just gorgeous as is the painting. Great service to boot!

Delighted with them!

"Recently I visited Venice with my boyfriend and he asked me to marry him when we were on a Gondola ride and it is one of the best moments I have encouraged my life. I wanted to capture the moment but it happened so fast that we did not get to. My husband being the thoughtful romantic he decides to get us a painting from this guys and it’s worth every single penny. The quality of the painting are so beautiful and the colors everything about it is beautiful and we love it. These guys were very helpful with their services and we would recommend them without any doubt. "

Absolutely love the quality

"I absolutely love these guys, they provide you the best customer service that not only guarantees you assistance but a relief that you are investing in something good. I am a flower person and half my house is filled with paintings of flowers. I found them online when looking for more paintings, by looking at the displayed products I want to buy them all, but not being too greedy, I ordered a painting by Martin Johnson Heade with the painting title A Magnolia on Red Velvet and let me assure you it is one of the best pieces I own. The colors are so vibrant and lively; you can actually feel something alive about the paintings. Moreover, their services are great, they helped me change some small details on the piece and I love the painting. It is hanging on top of my TV and I love looking at it every day. I will definitely recommend them to you without any hesitation. "

Great Service!

"I ordered two paintings from these guys as a housewarming present for my neighbors, but my husband loved it so much that we decided to keep the paintings for ourselves. Both our paintings were an abstract art piece and we absolutely love it. The texture and quality of the painting are amazing. The one thing I loved the most about them was that they framed it as exactly I wanted, first I had some minor issues with it but their customer service helped me solve it. They sent you a preview of the finished art and if you have other opinions you can ask for changes and they will improve it for you. "

Extremely delighted with my order.

"We are extremely happy with the quality of our painting. It is perfect, artistic and very much close to the original. The painting arrived in perfect condition and on time as agreed and promised by this amazing company. It still smells of fresh oil paint. The colors are vibrant and the brushstrokes on point. Superb in all aspect- on time, high quality and most pleasing. Our friends also appreciated the painting and are already asking where we had it made. We will surely recommend your services to them too and we are going to use you guys again. Thank you so much."

Great artwork

"I am a returning customer and I am again greatly pleased with how wonderfully executed my new painting arrived! It absolutely resembles the original, each brushstrokes were placed accurately and this makes the whole painting shine as no simple print could do. It is so rich in color and the frame was very nice. Delivery has always been quick and their customer service representative are super polite. Thank you very much handmadepiece.com. I will certainly return again and recommend you to my friends."

Delighted with the painting!

"For Christmas this year, I ordered a reproduction of one of my wife's favorite paintings - 'Corn-Shelling' by American artist, Eastman Johnson. This was the first time I've ordered a one-off custom product over the internet and I was quite hesitant to take the plunge. Throughout the process, Monica asked the right questions and kept me fully informed. The painting arrived 40 days after I placed the order, well packaged in a sturdy tube and completely undamaged. My fears were totally unfounded!

I am so pleased with the quality of the reproduction - except for the absence of a signature, my untrained eye cannot discern an appreciable difference from the original. I opted to have the piece framed locally and the gentleman who owns the gallery was also impressed by the quality of the product. I'm confident my wife will absolutely love my gift to her!

I highly recommend Handmadepiece.com to anyone who has doubts like I did. The whole process was a pleasure, very affordable, and I look forward to finding another project for them!

Excellent service.

"These guys always deliver an excellent work. This is my third order and this time I ordered two reproduction of Henry Mark Anthony's paintings. One was a gift for my BOSS and when he received the painting he was thrilled by the quality and texture of the painting. The colors and brushstrokes were perfect and totally similar to the original. Excellent and speedy delivery, communicating with there customer service has always been smooth and helpful. I will certainly be ordering more reproduction paintings from you guys."

Share Handmadepiece.com's store rating

Handmadepiece.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Handmadepiece.com is not a merchant member
Handmadepiece.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!