Mon.- Thurs: 9am - 7pm, Fri. 9am-8:00pm, Sat: 9:30am - 6:30pm, Sun: Closed
    212-354-1341
    info@handbdigital.com
    212-354-1341

2012-03-22

"Everything arrived exactly as described. They had the best price. Camera shipped very quickly too. Overall an excellent experience. I will buy from them again."

2012-02-14

"Shipping was very quick and the product is working fine."

2012-02-14

"The site was easy to use. The product was exactly what I needed. The experience was rewarding."

2012-02-13

"I was little scared ordering the lens from a company the I've never heard of. However, I give them 5 stars and will always look to order from H and B Digital before other venders.

Thanks,
mm

2011-12-30

"Great people to buy from, unbelievable price on my vf-3 viewfinder,great deal and fast shipping"

2011-10-06

"Great Customer Service and Communication! I contacted them about a lens that I had on pre-order for months with a large retailer that had no delivery info and could not even tell me where I was in line. H&B had REAL information on the lens status, and lived up to every commitment they made. AND got it in stock before MOST other US Vendors! AND even with the same low price other vendors were offeing, it came with a free gift, and free shipping!"

2011-10-03

"Purchased a Leica 25mm 1.4 lens from H & B before the larger US stores had it in stock. The shipping was free, the price was great, and the item arrived quickly and without any dings or dents."

2011-06-27

"Outstanding service, very fast shipping. Did exactly what they said they would do. A real pleasure to do business with. I would use them again for any needs."

2011-06-21

"satisfied good service from Mario"

2011-06-06

"Finally i found a photography store in the city that i actually like! A few months ago i bought a Panasonic 45mm lens from their website, it was in perfect condition, shipped on time, decently priced and the overall process was pleasant and hassle-free. However, it wasn't until i visited their actual store in nyc that i realized other photographers and tech heads need to know what a great place this is to buy from! The people that work there were so helpful and friendly and the most important they were *HONEST* ..you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find a trustworthy electronic dealer in the city..but H and B didn't have the item i wanted in stock so they gave me the option of having them call/email me as soon as they got it in or to provide me with the information to immediately purchase it from a completely different store where they knew it was available!....h and b digital is the place to go, i recommend them to everyone and an extra bonus is that most of them dabble in photography, so they understand our needs!"

2011-05-14

"The right people to purchase from. They have good prices. They ship your items quickly. More than a month ago, I ordered from their website. Before I order from them I was wondering whether this company is a credible company to purchase from, so I googled their name and found their profile on Amazon and eBay. They had a 100% rating both on Amazon and on eBay. My item was shipped minutes after I placed the order. I will always purchase from them, and I will always recommend them to my friends."

2011-05-09

"Bait and switch. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
I placed an order on 5/8/11 for a Sigma 17 - 50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM. I received a call the next morning on 5/9/11 from a very nice customer service saying that the system failed to charge me tax. I have to options either to cancel the order or keep the order but I have to pay NYC sale tax which is about $56. Of course I chose to cancel my order because I could find a better price from other reliable and reputed resellers.
The final price you agreed to pay might not be the price you end up to pay. Why do I have to pay for your system mistake? Bait and switch. Keep away from this site. Never do business with this site again.

2010-07-13

"This was a great store to do business with they were helpful had great prices and ship quickly. The answer the phone quickly and are willing to spend time talking with you and getting you any information you need. The do not push things like insurance or any extras though they have them available if you are interested. I don't write reviews very often but I found their attitude refreshing. "

2010-02-06

"The item I purchased was here in record time and perfect condition. This Seller is Excellent. Very Quick and Courteous customer service. I will definitely buy from this Seller again."

2009-07-22

"Bought the 17mm f/2.8 lens for Olympus E-P1. Extremely responsive to email inquiry. Fast shipping. I received the lens less than 24h from the time I ordered (NY -> PA shipping?). Highly recommended firm."

Share H and B Digital.com's store rating