Mon.- Thurs: 9am - 7pm, Fri. 9am-8:00pm, Sat: 9:30am - 6:30pm, Sun: Closed
    212-354-1341
    info@handbdigital.com
    212-354-1341

2012-12-14

"I was leary at first, given I was not familiar with H & B Digital. However, the transaction was easy, product delivered as promised. Will definitely order from this company again. Product was a gift, I have not seen, but no complaints so far from the giftee."

2012-11-05

"I received help on the phone and received my product in good conditon in a very timely manner. They came highly recommended by a friend from NY who shops there frequently. So far, so good."

2012-10-03

"I've ordered several big-ticket items from H and B Digital, including a camera and several lenses. All purchases went very well. Super fast shipping and great customer service. They also have sent free gifts with each purchase (usually a very nice lens cleaning cloth). I highly recommend H and B Digital and will continue to purchase items from them."

2012-10-01

"I have purchased 2 cameras at H and B Digital, and found them to be patient , helpful, and reasonably priced. The manager is serviced focused and actually replaced an accessary I lost, at no charge. Integrity and service are consistently good at H and B. I plan to go there for my future photography needs."

2012-09-18

"I had ordered the PT-053 waterproof housing for the Olympus TG-1 camera. I am located in Saipan, on the other side of the world. The communication was great. The shipping was very fast and it was packaged very well.

Would absolutely recommend to anyone and will look there for future purchases.

2012-08-27

"I've ordered quite a bit of camera gear from H and B Digital and had nothing but good service and competitive pricing. First of all these guys will take time to help you...they will not pressure you or try a "bait and switch" move just to take advantage of you. It seems like the service gets better by time also. I remember when how vendors will be nice to you the first time just to get your business and next time around, they will try something else. These guys are the real deal :) Tony had helped me so many times and showed me that a big part of their business practice is integrity. They understand that I'm a long term customer and can go the other way. Amidst of all these online stores, they are one of the few that still puts customers first before anything else. I encourage every one to give them a try and see for yourself. "

2012-07-22

"Excellent service. Fast delivery of the right irem."

2012-07-09

"I ordered an Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for my OMD. It couldn't focus correctly i.e. searched for focus forever. I sent an email and they immediately sent me an RMA. As soon as they received the returned lens they sent me another one via expedited shipping. Throughout this process Mario was fast to respond and the service was exceptional. Will definitely do business with them again. Actually, I just bought a camera bag from them."

2012-06-24

"As a first time customer I had few expectations. I was pleasantly surprised to get an immediate email response to my online order. The next day the item was shipped and arrived in 2 more days. It doesn't get any better than that. Outstanding!"

2012-06-20

"Awesome store! Ordered my EM5 from then late April, which is very hard to find on the market. After a few weeks delay caused by Olympus, I explained my concern that I'll travel soon. They received my camera two days before my trip, shipped it with the fastest way, and it was delivered to me right in time. I understand that the delay is not caused by the store, but they really helped me a lot from start to end. That's really impressive. "

2012-06-18

"I purchased a Nikon D5100 DSLR camera.
Great price, good packing, timely delivery. I couldn't ask for anything more and the price was the lowest that I found.

I appreciate a professional business that treats customers correctly and doesn't use the games that some other retailers practice. B&H is not a bait and switch operation and doesn't try to sell you 10 items when you're only interested in one.

2012-05-21

"Quick and easy. Their web site is simple to navigate and purchase what I need, and the items I ordered were shipped promptly and packaged safely. I will buy from here again."

2012-05-14

"The folks are H and B Digital are very helpful. I called twice regarding my order and they promptly helped me and answered all my questions. There was a chance that the camera I ordered could have been delayed and not ship by the estimated delivery date and they offered to overnight it as soon as it came in. In the end I purchased another model from them. Their return/exchange policy is flexible and they mainly care about providing you good service, products and prices, whatever it takes. Even though they're not as big as Adorama and BHPhotovideo, their service and attention is far superior. I highly recommend them."

2012-05-14

"Received timely shipment and delivery of the item I ordered. Subsequently, needed some customer support with the item, called, and got excellent, friendly, professional prompt service. H and B got the job done. Definitely will buy from them in the future with confidence."

2012-05-05

"The product and service were as advertised. The item was in its original factory sealed box and complete in every way. Communication & shipping information were current and complete. It was also nice to receive a free gift in the package. Thanks!"

Share H and B Digital.com's store rating