Stores > Haband Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Haband Online by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Garbage

"Paid extra money on my order for 3 day shipping, one week later and my item has yet to leave the warehouse. Never ordering from them again."

2017-11-25

do not shop with haband

"in the last week
waited 2 wks for my order to arrive.purchased a powder blue tunic. rcvd a red and white stripe blouse. sent a picture and e mail to customer service immediately.called customer service and was accused of lying. made the mistake of ordering before checking company reviews.
do not order from haband.

2017-11-10

Back Orders after purchasing

"I have ordered from Haband a few times, and I don't believe I've ever had an order that wasn't back ordered, though it lists in stock. It's quite ridiculous and I am pretty much done with ordering anything from them."

2017-11-09

Veterans Beware

"I ordered an item advertised on the back page of VFW Magazine on October 28th, 2017. Today is Nov 8th ( 9 days later) and no sign of my order. I called their customer service and lady said it was shipped on Nov 2nd. Not true. UPS Tracking shows it was shipped on Nov 3rd at 7:35 p.m. Lady also said it was in transit when it wasn't. Here it is Nov 8th and when I checked UPS delivery status, it now says its been rescheduled for delivery on the 13th. Part of the problem is UPS and part is Haband. Haband's part is taking 10 days to get around to shipping my order from wherever they're located. The rest is UPS's. After reading all these 1 star reviews, I wish now I hadn't ordered anything from them. If the quality of the product is crap I'll be back on this website talking about it and tho it may not do any good, I'll contact the VFW about Haband being a crap company and why."

2017-10-23

No refunds

"Refused to refund my money for returned items. Then charged me twice for items I had cancelled and did not receive. Their customer service only sent platitudes and refused to address the issue. Their customer service also didn't seem to be able to do simple math. Then they sent me a totally erroneous billing for things I never ordered."

2017-10-03

Over charge , poor service, wrong sizing of clothing. Customer service unsatisfactory.

"I cannot understand a company that is so slow at processing orders. Weeks of processing time, items were not as described in catalog, also charged more than posted in catalog. Items are reported as shipped and charged but took several days before items were in Fed Ex hands. Not sure of organization but believe this may be a drop ship catalog. Beware!!! "

2017-09-02

Horrible isn't bad enough!

"As much as I have enjoyed their merchandise and service in the past, I'm all done. They have become the worst catalog company to deal with (along with their sister company, Blair!) EVER!!! Placing an order and having it being "processed" for a week is ridiculous! I called and, after going through their maze of recorded bull**** before getting (what I think) was a real person, asked why there was such a delay on my order, I was told "it will ship out this week". I said, today is Friday, so is it shipping today? "Oh no" she said. "It will ship out Monday". Monday is a holiday, I said. "Oh, it will ship out Tuesday", said she. I said, can you guarantee that by giving me the assigned tracking number? If it is ready to ship "out" on Tuesday, it already has a tracking number. The answer? Your order is being processed...AND SHE HUNG UP!!! So, my recommendation to you is to NEVER waste your time and money shopping with either Haband or Blair. One is no better than the other!"

2017-08-30

Buyer Beware- this company is terrible

"Beware of this company. Almost 3 months ago I ordered some pants for my elderly mother over the phone. She got the wrong color pants. I called the company to see how to handle this (after navigating a never-ending circle of automated responses) and finally talked to a real person who looked up her order and agreed it was their mistake. She told us to send the pants back for an exchange which we did and that we would not be billed the $9.99 for shipping. Today my mom got a bill for this shipping charge. I called the company again (expect to wait at least 20 minutes to talk to a real person) and the response was that they reviewed the call from my order (really, when?) and that I made a mistake in my order. I don't care about the $10, but the fact that they lied to me about this recording business and offered absolutely no satisfaction for their mistake was terrible. The worst thing is that this is a company who sells items primarily targeting older individuals. Every bit of interacting with them was difficult. I can't imagine an elderly person trying to sort this out. They should be ashamed of themselves. NEVER NEVER NEVER buy from this company. There are many other places out there with the same clothes. Interesting that so many reviews say the same thing."

2017-08-03

RIP OFF! HABAND VIP PURCHASE

"Give them your email address and you are "automatically" signed up for "VIP PLUS SERVICE". No disclosures or authorization confirmation---just $14.97 extra charge on your statement. You think you paid the bill in full and did not check the next month's statement (which you should not have gotten since it was a zero balance as it should have been) to see that this charge was billed and now you have a "LATE FEE" of $14.97 added to the VIP SERVICE of $14.97 , an interest charge of %100 !.

Their target market is senior citizens. Preying on the elderly: what is the FTC's position on this activity?

2017-07-31

Slippers!

"Your customer service ****! Order slippers in a 9 got sent a 5 their mistake and wanted me to pay them 9.99... ABSOLUTELY ABSURD ! Been a customer for a long time but their stuff is low quality to say the least! "

2017-07-19

Shame on you

"Placed an order for bold plaid shirts, one in ocean , one in purple.haband sent me two purple shirts. Both shirts were marked with different tags. Your mistake not mine. I refuse to pay 10 dollars return fee. First and last purchase."

2017-07-19

Good when everything works

"I have been a Haband customer for many years. I have never had a problem until recently. When everything works, it seems to work well. If you need to tap customer service, in my opinion, there isn't any. I was delivered an incorrect product. I returned it and asked for an exchange. That process took nearly six weeks. The re-shipment WAS WRONG AGAIN, in spite of my pointing out where their error was made (it appears an entire product batch may have been mislabeled). I really wanted the product, so I asked for an exchange again. After a little over a couple of weeks, they acknowledged my return and said they would be crediting my account. Apparently, they did not want to correct the mistake, but just get rid of me. Well, they have gotten rid of me forever. "

2017-07-18

Impatient customer representative.

"Customer service was not patient. He hung up before I finished confirming my order. I had a hard time understanding him."

2017-07-18

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!

"Wish I could give them less than horrible I would. I ordered an item 10 days ago and finally after nothing from them I email them 5 days later and told them I needed it by a certain date. Nothing again so I emailed again with nothing Now 2 calls later they tell me I can't cancel this item but I can return of course at my cost!!! Bull ****!!!! The first phone call they said it was something with the credit card but second call knows nothing about that. If there was a problem obliviously they do not know how to use the phone!!! SAVE YOURSELF A HEAD ACHE AND DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-07-14

Worth the Wait

"Even though 2 of my items were back-ordered, customer service was excellent. I received the back-ordered products at the time the customer service agent said I would. Prices are great and the quality is too. It's worth the wait for me."

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!