9AM-6PM M-F
    sales@zenhydro.com
    626 863 7344

2018-09-12

Awful customer service

"Ordered pump and the pump took two weeks to arrive. Upon inspection it was clearly a refurbished or used item. They would replace but only after mailing back and waiting another two weeks for it to be shipped out again. Will never give them additional business. Absolutely a big fraud! "

2018-07-24

Card fraud alert

"Ordered merchandise online. Few weeks later someone was trying to drain my account with 3 $600 purchases.
Had only used card at locations using the chip.. except for this online store.

New card was issued.
Few months later I was looking for online merchandise. I ordered from Zenhydro and within few weeks several fraud attempts on my card. The bank declined these attacks which were again approximately $600-$675. I became suspicious of Zenhydro and wanted to keep mental note..

Bank issued new card.
So.. I just ordered again and low and behold within 2 weeks fraud.
I've used card
Speedway gas (chip)
McDonald's (chip)
Dollar Tree (chip)
..and now Zenhydro (online) and bam!.. someone doing fraud with the information...
Waring...

2018-03-05

Slow shipping

"No tracking no. Communication"

2018-02-12

Customer service **** they lost my business

"Was calling to place an order an david an samantha wher very rude an unhelpful they lost my business. I ask for a manager an they didn't want to transfer me to one so they hung up on me. Bad service"

2018-02-08

AVOID

"Avoid buying from here if possible. I've never left a 1 star review for any other place but I will for this one. Here's why:

1. Their shipping costs are higher than anyone else's.
2. I ordered an in-stock product from their website and after a full week, they still hadn't shipped it out. This was something that I was in need of asap.
3. Customer service is terrible. Half the time they don't respond to your emails and half the time they don't pick up their phone and when they do finally pick up their phone, they're rude, even if you're very polite. I was finally able to cancel my order and they just hang up on me right after they cancel, not even giving me a chance to say thank you or anything afterwards. At least I WAS finally able to cancel my order though. Will NEVER try to buy something from them again. Not only that, I only got a PARTIAL refund! Not even going to bother with it anymore though -_-

I finally went to a local hardware store and got a similar part that I determined would do the job well enough. Better than trying to deal with all this mess.

I haven't experienced a purchase this bad in probably about 8 years, back when companies could still get away with stuff like this. Honestly I'd avoid buying from here at all costs unless you want to go through a lot of trouble to cancel an order that will never even ship out... and then you don't even get a full refund back. Fantastic (massive sarcasm).

2018-02-02

Terrible quality . Never buy from here.

"Neither of my 1000 watt ballasts work properly. The dimmer switches are for show, they dont work. The timer they gave me stopped working after 5 days. Now im out $345.00. I will tell everyone i know what a scam they are. **** you zen hydro"

2018-01-30

CRAZY SHIPPING COSTS. Slow website.

"$54 ground shipping on a package that would have been 10lbs maximum weight.??!!! I clicked on their website after finding an item that was cheaper than what was listed on Amazon. (maybe this was my mistake)

Not sure how this company is in business or who buys from them with the availability of websites like Amazon, Zoro, US Plastics, Fresh Water Direct. Who would buy after seeing that shipping would cost $54 or more from GROUND SHIPPING?????

I buy these types of products for a living and have not come across any company that does this.

I tried to offer to send them a shipping label based on a 20lbs package, and was not given the ok to do so. I asked to speak to someone else, and was put on hold for 5 minutes, then hung up. I called again to see if perhaps their website was calculating the shipping based on per item, and since i was buy 18 of 1 item (a 3/4" ball valve), that perhaps there was a mistake in their system. They put me on hold again. I finally hung up after a while.

2017-11-29

Terrible customer service

"These reviews are filtered. Don't believe them."

2017-10-12

Great Value for what you buy

"I was happy with the gallon and lights. The shipping was helpful with everything. Will definitely be coming back thank you!"

2017-10-12

Great customer service!

"They have great customer service! I had a problem with my order and the representative was really helpful. I will definitely continue buying from them."

2017-09-28

Very happy

"I was afraid that these gallons were going to be the cheap nursery pots but they are not. They come in a very nice bag and made of heavy duty. I just wish they offered free shipping but I don't mind picking them up. "

Great experience!!!

"Great experience shopping with zen hydro for the last 6 months...lower prices good products, haven’t returned anything."

Extremely reliable!

"Great experience. Needed my nutrients urgently and they delivered in no time. Would highly recommend. "

Great Customer Service!!!

"UPS lost my package, but they were quick to assist me and solve the issue. "

2017-09-26

Best price

"Best price I could find and everything worked as promised "

Share ZenHydro's store rating