8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri CT

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2012-03-29

"Steve and his staff are top-notch!!! I placed my order at 9pm on Tuesday night and received my package TODAY!!! That's less than 36 hours :) I will never order my dog supplies from anywhere else. I thank you and my dogs thank you!!!"

2012-03-14

"Gun Dog Supply has been excellent to work with. Part of our transmitter started peeling, and they sent us a new one with no questions asked. The collar works well for our 1 year old Golden Retriever. We often only have to use the "beep/tone" setting for him to "come" or follow commands. It is a lifesaver! Our puppy gets excited when we pull the collar out because he knows he's going "outside" or for a walk then and doesn't seem to mind it at all. "

2012-02-04

"I just placed my first order with Gun Dog Supply and was extremely happy. Not only were the prices very good but the service was exceptional. I am at a point in my life where service is as important as price. Gun Dog Supply kept me appraised of the order and it arrived as stated. Sometimes the little things mean a lot but David even wrote "Thanks for the order. David" on the receipt. Not many business owners take the time to show they care about the customer. In the future I will definitely buy my hunting dog supplies from here."

2012-01-30

"Steve and company are just plain fantastic. I ordered two custom engraved collars last Friday morning, they were shipped Friday afternoon, and I received them Monday. You can't beat that. You also can't beat the quality and the price.
Ron
Albion Ca.

2012-01-09

"Steve Snell and his crew delivery quality items. We've made several purchases, each arrived on time and as described. His site is really complete, and offers a wide range of products to meet many needs."

2011-12-20

"I have placed several orders with them for items for our Police K9 unit. Everytime we received the shipments quickly and in good condition. We will continue to do business with this company! "

2011-12-10

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE DEALT WITH.
Thank you gundog supply. had it in my hand in a couple of days and was off and hunting. A+++ COMPANY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
I have already told other hunters a bought your company. they have the same experience with you. again thanks.

2011-12-07

"Quick delivery and the bark collars have delivered as promised.... it's much quieter in my house now. Thx!"

2011-11-08

"Good product. Good price. Quick delivery. Thanks you!"

2011-11-04

"This was the one sight that had exactly the parts I needed to repair my dog's invisable fence collar a great price!"

2011-11-03

"Good communications, order received on time and as advertised. Good value!"

2011-11-03

"Extremely helpful with purchase. Ordered very small item and they only charged me actual shipping. Thanks for being customer service oriented."

2011-11-02

"Great shopping experience. Fast shipping. Good quality item."

2011-11-02

"Great service. Order shipped immediately, arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

2011-11-02

"Overall experience: Doesn't get any better! The dog collars are rugged, attractive, safely reflective and comfortable for the dogs to wear. We've been using these for a while now. They clean up no problem, don't get smelly like nylon ones can, etc. The ID tags are solidly attached and easy to see and that keeps the dogs safer when off leash. Would recommend highly."

Share Gun Dog Supply's store rating