Stores > Gun Dog Supply

1-800-624-6378
      1-662-324-6011
      sales@gundogsupply.com
      1-800-624-6378

Voice your opinion! Review Gun Dog Supply by clicking a star below.
2012-02-04

"I just placed my first order with Gun Dog Supply and was extremely happy. Not only were the prices very good but the service was exceptional. I am at a point in my life where service is as important as price. Gun Dog Supply kept me appraised of the order and it arrived as stated. Sometimes the little things mean a lot but David even wrote "Thanks for the order. David" on the receipt. Not many business owners take the time to show they care about the customer. In the future I will definitely buy my hunting dog supplies from here."

2012-01-30

"Steve and company are just plain fantastic. I ordered two custom engraved collars last Friday morning, they were shipped Friday afternoon, and I received them Monday. You can't beat that. You also can't beat the quality and the price.
Ron
Albion Ca.

2012-01-09

"Steve Snell and his crew delivery quality items. We've made several purchases, each arrived on time and as described. His site is really complete, and offers a wide range of products to meet many needs."

2011-12-20

"I have placed several orders with them for items for our Police K9 unit. Everytime we received the shipments quickly and in good condition. We will continue to do business with this company! "

2011-12-10

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE DEALT WITH.
Thank you gundog supply. had it in my hand in a couple of days and was off and hunting. A+++ COMPANY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
I have already told other hunters a bought your company. they have the same experience with you. again thanks.

2011-12-07

"Quick delivery and the bark collars have delivered as promised.... it's much quieter in my house now. Thx!"

2011-11-08

"Good product. Good price. Quick delivery. Thanks you!"

2011-11-04

"This was the one sight that had exactly the parts I needed to repair my dog's invisable fence collar a great price!"

2011-11-03

"Good communications, order received on time and as advertised. Good value!"

2011-11-03

"Extremely helpful with purchase. Ordered very small item and they only charged me actual shipping. Thanks for being customer service oriented."

2011-11-02

"Great shopping experience. Fast shipping. Good quality item."

2011-11-02

"Great service. Order shipped immediately, arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

2011-11-02

"Overall experience: Doesn't get any better! The dog collars are rugged, attractive, safely reflective and comfortable for the dogs to wear. We've been using these for a while now. They clean up no problem, don't get smelly like nylon ones can, etc. The ID tags are solidly attached and easy to see and that keeps the dogs safer when off leash. Would recommend highly."

2011-11-01

"Great Transaction. Love doing business with Gun Dog Supply. I will continue to shop with them."

2011-11-01

"WOW ORDERED DOG COLLARS WITH NAME PLATES AND BELLS FOR MY BIRD DOGS ON A THURSDAY NIGHT IN MY MAIL BOX ON MONDAY YOU JUST DONT ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE THAN THAT TO TOP THINGS OFF PRODUCTS WHERE OUTSTANDING AS WELL THANKS STEVE AND STAFF"

Share Gun Dog Supply's store rating

Gun Dog Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gun Dog Supply is not a merchant member
Gun Dog Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!