8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri CT

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2013-03-25

"I am now a devout customer of Gun Dog Supply! There prices are fantastic and the three dog collars that I ordered were delivered fast and in perfect condition."

2013-02-22

"These people are great. Easy to use website, most everything in stock (or identified that it is not), very personable customer service. We'll be back."

2013-02-21

"I ordered a battery for my tri tronic's e-collar three day's ago from gun dog supply. I looked all over and GD had it the cheapest I could find. The shipping rates were good I didn't have to pay sales tax and I received my battery in three day.I was not expecting such speedy delivery. Great place to find tri tronic's stuff and dog supply's. "

2012-12-11

"I have been a customer for about 4 years now - and I have to say Steve is fantastic. I ordered a collar 1 1/2 years ago and it cracked. I was hoping for a discount on another collar because the one I had bought was cracking....he replaced it. 100% - this included shipping! I have not found better prices anywhere and most certainly have not found a better company/person to deal with!!"

2012-10-01

"I spent quite a bit of time searching for the best dog tracking/training collar system. The Gun Dog Supply website was invaluable in helping me decide and, while there were several other retailers who listed the product at the same price, Gun Dog Supply has a reputation for excellent customer service and I wanted to give my business to the company that had been so helpful during my research. I was not disappointed. They shipped my order off immediately and it arrived within a couple days even though I had chosen free shipping! I'll definitely be recommending Gun Dog Supply to my friends."

2012-09-12

"My last purchase from Gun Dog Supply was marked with confusion and poor service. I ordered 2 Ruff Tough kennels and some hardware to go with on 9/2. On 9/5 I received an email saying the order had been shipped. On 9/11 I got an email saying that the items were back ordered. I called to find out more information and was told "sorry" and hung up on. In the end GDS agreed to sell the accessories for the kennels at cost, saving me $10. In this competitive market I believe I can find a company that is more professional and service oriented."

2012-08-15

"I can not say enough positive things about this business! I placed an order on a different website two months ago and I am still calling and leaving messages, with very few phone calls back, and it seems that I will never see my $50 or products I ordered. In that two months span, I placed an order for collars on Gun Dog Supply, received a personalized confirmation email, and received the beautiful collars hassle-free. This is my second time ordering collars, I love their durability-through snow shoeing in blizzards, desert hiking, rough housing, they still look brand new. K9 Komfort collars are the only collars I buy!
I also love my Sport Dog SD 400 collar. Naturally, it stopped working just after my 2 year warranty ran out. When I called the 1-800 number on Gun Dog Supply, it was answered by a friendly woman who directed me to the Sport Dog company. I didn't have to leave a message or wait three weeks for a response. I called the Sport Dog company (another 1-800 number) and also got another friendly voice on the line. He was extremely patient, helped determine what was wrong with my collar, and shipped out my replacement collar. That order has also come in the 2 month span I have been battling with this other company. The collar synced perfectly with the original remote that still worked. This further highlights the quality business the Snells provide.
I have made four orders through Gun Dog Supply, and tell everyone considering a quality e-collar to use their website as well. I was the first person in my family to buy an e-collar, now every family dog and several of my friends' dogs are wearing these collars, freeing all of our dogs from being stuck on the end of a 6' leash everywhere they go. Thank you, thank you, thank you for proving even online businesses can and do still have the highest quality customer service!
Laure M

2012-07-09

"I just wanted to share what a wonderful experience I have had with Gun Dog Supply. I used to shop from some of the Catalog Super-store outdoor retailers. After having some service issues, I thankfully found Gun Dog Supply. Their website, and online reviews helped me make very sound decisions about products. Nice to see a company so focused on hunting and our 4-legged companions. Keep up the great work, Steve! "

2012-06-15

"This is the first review I've ever written on anything. I ordered some training collar supplies June 12, I got them in the mail June 15. I can't say how pleased I am. I will order all of my training supplies from Steve in the future!
Thnaks,
Bill H

2012-05-17

"The only place to order your dog's supplies. High quality product and they get customer service. Every time I have ordered from them service has been quick and right the first time. If you do call you actually get a person and they are well informed about their products. I don't order from anywhere else"

2012-05-08

"I ordered the PetSafe Wire & Flags Kit to go along with the underground fencing system that I purchased. When my shipment arrived, the extra wire was there but no flags. I contacted Gun Dog Supply and they shipped the flags that same day. They made a mistake and immediately responded to it. I will definitely purchase from them again."

2012-05-04

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Gun dog supply went out of there way to make sure I was completely satisfied, thanks. Prices are reasonable and competitive, shipping and customer support response was lighting fast, good job."

2012-04-25

"I've been ordering from GDS for 4 years. Initially, it was because their prices were the best, but when I've had questions or a problem with a training collar part, they were so helpful, that now I order from them because of the service. I'm an amazon prime member, and could match their prices on some items if I wanted, but for any product they sell, GDS is the way to go."

2012-04-23

"Great communication - Fast and secure..Will use again."

2012-04-23

"I have ordered from GDS now several times, and I have to say I have never been disappointed with anything aspect of service from them! The site is easy to navigate, they carry a HUGE selection of merchandise, and my orders are always shipped promptly and accurately. I just want to thank them for having an awesome company, and I know this shop will be bookmarked on my computer for years to come :)"

Share Gun Dog Supply's store rating