8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri CT

Shipping & packaging: 8.33/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-22

Shop Around and Check Pricing!!

"Shop your prices around before you buy from these folks. I just made the mistake of purchasing a Kane Dog Feeder from them at $89.95 plus shipping. The same feeder is available direct from the manufacturer for $64.95. I can understand that Gun Dog Supply needs to make a profit, but this excessive?"

2018-05-05

Amazon does not come close on Value and experiance!!!

"Outstanding! You get more with your product from Gun Dog than Amazon. I recently bought a Sportdog 425S from Gun Dog. When you buy from Amazon the prices might be the same but you have to buy the extras that you automaticly get with Gun Dog. I used to be loyal to Amazon but not anymore. I would have spent more because they would have charged me for longer probes the price would have been up by $9. Also Gun Dog sent me the product fast. I got more of a product for less. I am so very happy I was able to save. They sent a training video you just dont get at Amazon. Please listen when it comes to superior service and more bang for your buck for your dog Gun Dog is where you want to shop. If I ever need anything for my dog Lori Belle I will get it here. Thank all of you at Gun Dog and supply you are booked marked on my phone. The pakage got here fast. I will never buy anything when it comes to my dog Lori Belle from anyone else. Thank You! Keep up the great work."

2018-03-30

I will never go anywhere else!

"Never had an experience anything less than stellar with GDS. Fantastic customer service, amazing products, and most importantly a happy customer. THANK YOU"

2018-02-20

Fictitious Expectations

"Based on the information provided on the website as well as correspondence via email with a customer service representative the expectations on when to receive my product were fictitious and unrealistic. Gun Dog Supply advertised on the website that the Garmin Tri-Tronics Pro would ship mid to late February. In email correspondence the representative confirmed the products are expected late February. Now that I ordered the system today I am being told that the order will not ship until first or second week of March. The representative responded "I hate to push the blame, but for weeks Garmin has been telling us the dates that are reflected on the website. It wasn't until recently the dates were pushed back, a Garmin decision." The representative I am now in contact with informs me that they just haven't had time to update the website since Garmin's decision. I am very disappointed with the service, previously I've been a staunch advocate for GDS on collars and big ticket items. But my experience today leaves me feeling that sales tactics and unrealistic expectations are more important than the actual customer supporting GDS. I may never again purchase from GDS, which is a shame because I really like Steve and Rob and what I believe they try to represent. I will say that there is no better hub for gun dog education when it comes to products so I do applaud Steve and Rob for that aspect.

After submitting this review I received a phone call from GDS as a courtesy to inform me that my products are out of stock and that if I didn't want to wait they would refund me but that the website was wrong and has now been updated as a result of me pointing out the error. The gentlemen tried to state that they were being proactive and reaching out to customers to provide updated shipping information, however, he did also admit that this is being done as a result of my experience and complaint with the false advertisement online. The result of the phone call was still 'tough luck'. Still dissatisfied and at the mercy of GDS to provide the advertised services.

2017-06-07

Wish it could be 5 stars,but...

"Had a few problems with my order. First, they OVERCHARGED my card, by over $100. I called and they apologized (apparently it was a computer mistake) and fixed it, but it still took 5 days to get my refund. When my collars finally got here, 2/3 were perfect, and the other one has the nametag riveted on the inside of the collar where it would press against my dog's neck were I to put it on her. Still waiting to hear back from them."

2017-01-28

Wonderful customer service, great products

"I am very pleased with my order, it arrived 2 days before the expected shipping date which is always a huge plus. They processed my order quickly, made their contact info readily available and best of all they have really good prices. I will be ordering again! "

2016-07-18

Above and beyond!

"Having bought from Gundog supply in the past. I just want to say I will continue to buy all my supplies from them. I have a lot of money **** into my Bear hounds. When I found out the collars I bought would not work with the Garmin Alpha100 and the 320, to say the least, I was very upset. Chris went above and beyond to try and fix the problem after Garmin said the would do nothing. Chris spoke to the owner Steve and together they took care of the problem. Just wanted to say this was a class act business. I will buy all my products in the future from them. Thanks Gundog supply!!"

2016-07-13

Silence is golden

"Excellent service, ordered Monday arrived Wednesday morning.
Excellent communication via e mail and customer service.
I was so impressed with purchasing the sport dog brand 10R no bark collar, I had to order one for my other german shepherd..The neighbors must think we have gone on vacation..
Excellent product, highly recommend it.
Thank you.
Caroline Parsons

2015-02-13

"I cannot say enough positive things about the way Gun Dog Supply treated me. A problem was caused by a shipper, and Gun Dog Supply went far and above what I ever could have expected from a company. I am certain they lost money, just to be sure I received my merchandise in time for an out of state hunt. All of this when the problem was not of their making. They certainly have earned all of my future business."

2014-03-07

"All I can say is, wow! They have great, friendly, and fast customer service that is so impressive. I will always order from them in the future. I ordered a collar that was too big and had to send it back. It came back to me in the next size down very quickly and the fit was perfect. Their prices are impossible to beat, too."

2013-12-13

"Just received my order under 7 days. Very fast considering it was
shipped via US mail and Canada Post.Thank you
Pierre Lacaille, Bishopton, Quebec, Canada

2013-09-11

"EXCELLENT experience! I just Purchased a dog collar. Extremely fast delivery, even for standard shipping. Collar is beautiful especially with engraved name and contact info. Will definitely be ordering from gun dog supply again."

2013-08-29

"I've placed two orders within one month and am extremely impressed. Lowest prices I've found and exemplary service. Top notch! Thanks so much."

2013-08-28

"Steve and his company are always a pleasure to deal with. I have purchased with Gun Dog Supply 4 + times, and its always a great experience. I have recommended GDS to friends and will continue to do so! "

2013-07-20

"I have ordered multiple time from Steve at Gun Dog Supply and I have always been very happy with my items. He ships really fast and if you have any questions before, during, or after purchase he is right there to answer them. He is very knowledgeable on the products he sells. I will continue to shop here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for dog supplies. "

Share Gun Dog Supply's store rating