Stores > GunBroker.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GunBroker.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

No customer service.

" Been selling on GunBroker for two years now. Every time somebody doesn’t pay it’s a major hassle to try to get your feedback. These guys are so money greedy that you have to jump through so many hoops to get your money back and then they make you relist on their site. And the only way to get a hold of them is to email them. Talk about a bunch of cowards. I will never ever sell on this site ever again. They’ve stolen so much money from me I can’t even begin to tell you. And they simply do not Care!!!!!!!! Please I would love to start a class action lawsuit against these scumbags who have no phone number to call. Any company this big that you cannot call is shady to begin with. Trust me if you sell on there they will rip you off. That’s a fact and I can prove it. Please respond to this email if you would like to join in on a class action lawsuit against Gun Broker. If we get enough people will have a good leg to stand on. Because trust me these lowlifes have the best lawyers available."

2017-10-26

poor customer service and worse complaint investigation

"Won a bid on a gun and the seller never responded to my "contact seller" button. Unresponsive to emails for several days. Bought a different gun in that there was no seller contact. Seller fabricated a pack of lies and got GB to suspend my account for 90 days. No investigation into the matter other than the sellers BS as gospel. I explained what had happened regarding my version but didn't matter to them. Take your business elsewhere such as GunsAmerica. These people at GB don't know real customer service and cater to the lies of the seller in this case. I will never do another bit of business with them again and have urged all my friends who use the site to go elsewhere in light of the way I was treated. Also filing complaints with the BBB and AG in Georgia."

2017-10-11

GB connects you with potential customers, NOTHING ELSE!

"Always use a credit card. Do not give banking info to anyone. Let GB charge your card; you can always dispute that. All you get is identification of the potential customer or vendor. After that, you are on your own!"

2017-10-11

AVOID Riverfront Tactical on Gunbroker.com

"This issue has been resolved thanks ONLY to Gunbroker suggesting that Riverfront Tactical give me a full refund for an item I paid for in full, however, was never shipped by Riverfront Tactical. A full refund was issued by Riverfront Tactical. I honestly hate to leave this at one star, however, hopefully by doing so it will prevent someone else from having to deal with the incompetence at Riverfront Tactical. Again, thank you Gunbroker for getting involved and getting me my money refunded in full. For those who have read this short review update, please search for my full review of Riverfront Tactical on ResellerRatings.com. I will end this post with a very serious warning... AVOID Riverfront Tactical at ALL costs! UNPROFESSIONAL and INCOMPETENT!"

2017-10-09

You gotta be kidding me

"I understand that if u neglect to pay for something u get suspended. However after winning an auction a financial crisis came up but i alerted them and they still suspended my account. Are these guys really that money hungry to where they say if u dont pay u cant buy anything. This website is so shady that it was almost not worth writing a review about. Yes i will admit there is some nice inexpensive guns on here but i knew it was too good to be true. Gun Broker needs to change its stupid rules and stop thinking of their own selves!!!"

2017-09-07

works great if your not a idiot

"site works great. you need to read the postings and understand the laws.
its not gunbrokers fault that the payment methods are anti gun

2017-07-28

Suspicious bidding.

"I had a bid on a new Glock 43, item 671332086 at $409. A new buyer out bid me at $414. The odd part is there were 2 more identical guns for sale for $399. These auctions were ending 6 hours later 674238047 and 11 hours later 674361040. Why would this new buyer pay a high price when they could get it cheaper elsewhere? I assume it is the seller bidding on his own item to avoid selling it at a cheap price. I was considering bidding on 674238047 after I was outbidded but this item has been reposted twice since I was watching with no bids. I decided to go to Bass Pro Shops and purchase this gun. "

2017-07-27

DONT USE GUNBROKER

"Horrible Webiste. Absolute useless for the individual seller. You cant use paypal as a way to transfer payment. The buyer wont want to send a bank check or money order (and I cant blame them because it leaves them vulnerable). So there is no way to transfer the money and the gun. When I tried to contact gunbroker customer service their response was, "should have read the Terms of Service." Then they told me to just relist the item....what good would that do? So I can rack up more fees to not sell the gun again? Complete and utter scam for an independent seller. Teach them a lesson and dont use this garbage website and just support your local gun shop."

2017-07-06

Great Place to Buy a Gun

"I have been on Gunbroker for about 15 years or so, about as long as I have been on eBay. The site works a lot like eBay, except their commissions are much lower and their controls and features are not quite as slick as eBay. I have bought and sold and have had about 100 transactions. Their have been some minor issues and irritations with other buyers and sellers, just like I experience on eBay or with local retailers for that matter. I have never paid for anything I didn't receive and normally stuff arrives as advertised. I figure I have saved anything from 10-30% on guns. The last purchase was a new Sako 85 Finnlite that Cabelas and Bass Pro retail for $1,595; I got one on auction for $1,065 three weeks ago and it arrived new in it's box and functions perfectly. If you go to Cabelas and trade in a gun, they give you 60-70% of retail in cash and tax you 100% on the purchase price of the gun traded for. When you sell on Gunbroker auction I normally get 80-110% and it depends on how its listed and presented. Also if you are looking for something unusual, like vintage guns or vintage ammunition or parts, Gunbroker is a great place to find what you are looking for. Don't expect to get around any gun laws or the federal and state laws by using Gunbroker. All purchased guns must be shipped to a local retailer who charges a nominal fee for the final transaction and ensures the purchase complies with state and federal laws."

2017-06-30

Gunbroker.com

"this site **** you cant even buy guns you win and if you reply to customer service they could give 2 sh*ts.
Save time and money and pick a better site to buy guns from

2017-06-28

Excellent experience

"I have purchased two guns from gunbroker, both Walthers; one a PPX and recently a PPK/S. Trustworthy and seamless process. "

2017-04-29

Kicked off for giving bad review

"Won a bid for 380 bullet from st auctions when i got them 1/3 of them were garbage gave bad review got kicked from gunbroker seller wrote me a email told me to change my review or i would be kicked from gunbroker what a scam "

2017-04-21

No buyer protection

"For a while I bought many guns through Gunbroker - I'd sort through all the over-priced stuff, and wasted a lot of time on the silly "reserve" auctions, but I thought I found a fair deal here and there.

However, I got burned a couple of times by the shady dealers that flock to the place, because they can sell dishonestly with impunity. Sometimes if I got a good price on an auction, the seller would just refuse to ship (the "sale is a contract" part is ignored for sellers,) and one time I purchased an "untouched" antique rifle that turn out to be a piece of junk cobbled together from spare parts!

That and a few other bad deals and it occurred to me that I was losing money.

Since these are deals that cost the buyer a several hundred or even several thousand at a pop, one or two bad deals can wipe out any good deals, and then some.

It's s great idea, but the fact the people that run the place have made it a haven for crooks has made me give up on it. When I complained to them, they made it clear that it was the sellers who were paying their fees, and so they didn't care what crooks were there.

Well, then they'll have to do without this buyer who over several years spent tens of thousands of dollars there. I guess they don't need us buyers at all.

Don't waste your time or money here, and don't buy a gun until you've seen it in person.

2017-02-15

No customer support

"recently, whenever I attempted to bid at an item I had a message saying that my account was under review. I contacted gunbroker customer support a few times, received an incident number and no reply from the customer support. I dont think this site is being monitored by their owners"

2017-02-02

The site doesn't offer a cancel bid button and parts with the sellers

"This is one of the shittiest auction websites I've seen on the internet. They promote shady seller techniques instead of thinking that the buyers are the ones with the money and they can take their money somewhere else. The auctions don' offer a cancel bid option. You have to email to the sellers which in my case threatened me to pay $95 to cancel the bid or they're going to submit a non-payer dispute against me. So if I submitted by accident a bid on something I have to buy that thing because gunbroker gives only to the seller the opportunity to cancel bids?

Worst auction site ever.

Share GunBroker.com's store rating

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member
GunBroker.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!