Stores > Guidant Financial
  • Guidant Financi Guidant Financial Elite Status

888-472-4455

Voice your opinion! Review Guidant Financial by clicking a star below.
2015-09-24

"Guidant made the entire process very easy to negotiate, did much of the heavy lifting and provided excellent customer service contact along the way."

2015-09-15

"No comment no comment no comment"

2015-09-15

"I have been very satisfied with Guidant Financial from the beginning when they helped me get my business started using my 401k funds to the annual filing requirements and any questions I have had. They have always been prompt in responding to any questions or concerns. "

2015-09-15

"We have been extremely satisfied with Guidant. Everyone has been professional and very patient with us as we have sent numerous emails and asked a lot of questions. Thank you for all you do!"

2015-09-15

"Guidant enabled me to become a successful small business owner."

2015-09-15

"Great option for funding your own business. So glad I came across Guidant's services."

2015-09-15

"Held my hand through an intimidating process, and continues to be by my side. A solid company to work with."

2015-09-14

"Guidant makes it easier for me to concentrate on my business and worry less about compliance."

2015-09-14

"Great experience working with Guidant to get my business up and running. Knowledgeable, courteous, thorough - from the very beginning and ongoing. Highly recommended!"

2015-09-14

"what a great way to start a new business so glad I did it!

2015-09-14

"If you want to get from point A to point C then the letter B you are missing can be found at Guidant Financial, they will help get you there. "

2015-09-14

"Very strong team of professionals available to assist when starting a business"

2015-09-14

"Guidant makes using your 401K funds to start a business easy. Excellent communication, excellent customer service, and with you each step of the way. "

2015-09-14

"The only way I could find my business. Was a bit scary at first liquidating your retirement. But I'm in a much better place in life! This is your one and only life... Do you really want to work for someone else and be just ok, with little to no meaning?"

2015-09-14

"The entire Guidant team was extremely helpful and provided every bit of value to the process of utilizing our retirement assets to fund our business aspirations. Their knowledge, expertise, customer service, and overall willingness to help us succeed drastically improved our experience of starting our own business while reducing the apprehension and inherent stress of this life changing process. It would have been extremely difficult to execute our vision without the strong partnership we have with Guidant."

Share Guidant Financial's store rating

Guidant Financial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Guidant Financial is a merchant member
Guidant Financial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.