Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Total satisfaction.

"We had immediate response from Groupon with total satisfaction. our refund was issued without delay and the service representative was very professional. "

Immediate Resolution

"I received resolution in less than 24 hours. High marks on Groupon’s Customer Service. It’s technical capability, however, is lacking. I purchased a Groupon as a gift; the recipient inadvertently deleted it; and, the Groupon server lacks the capability of allowing the buyer to resend it. Additionally, when trying to open & print the voucher myself, I was able to open the details of my purchase, but not an actual voucher with the voucher number to be used; thus my need to contact Customer Service. I believe, if Groupon’s technical capability were greatly improved, it’s customer service load would be much lighter."

Poor service

"You did not resolve my issue and I will not shop again"

2017-11-16

Very to talk with someone

"Issue getting gift card - the on line-chat is a joke and no help I talked w/ someone after 5 days of requesting a phone call the problem still not resolved but I have a reference # - there needs to be a contact center for issues - there used to be will think what I buy on Groupon now . "

2017-11-16

Poor Customer Service..Unable to reach a live person to resolve an issue...

"I purchased an oil change and later noticed that the locations were out of my area. I wanted to speak to a live person to either exchange the voucher or modify it for me. .Couldn't get a live person.. I left an Email and 2 days later they resolved my problem. I also contacted Paypal to cancel the payment. 2 days later all was resolved. Don't know if Groupon or Paypal took care of it. I would have liked to speak to a live person at Groupon at the beginning to resolve the issue... Nevertheless all is fine now.. I still think that Groupon has very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE......"

2017-11-16

Prompt and thorough help.

"Had a great experience getting detailed and fast help when I was lost."

Worst customer service

"Absolutely horrible! If I could give zero stars I would!!"

Cannot remove review

"Cannot remove/edit a review I left for a yoga studio (it was really bad)

Best customer service!

"I ordered a pet bed, and while checking the tracking information, realized that I had an old address marked on the order. I reached out to Aileen in customer support to see what I could do about it. She gave me the tracking information, and told me to contact Fed Ex, and the post office. I called both places, and they said that since it had been delivered, neither of them could do anything about it. I sent a follow up to Aileen, who said that they could issue me a refund. I was so blown away by the customer service and kindness. I love Groupon!!"

Excellent

"Every Groupon we used was excellent either in food, or hotel stay."

Customers count

"Made a purchase for a flight company. The company made flight times impossible without an unreasonable up charge to fly at a time when convenient for working people. Groupon understood and credited the purchase to be used for another time for other purchases. TY GROUPON "

Horrible experience

"They told that they solved problem, but they didn't. Awful customer service. Never going to use Groupon again!"

Disappointing

"Was looking for concert tickets but couldn’t buy 2. Met a very helpful representative who guaranteed she would escalate it so we would be able to buy 2 tickets. Then 2 days later the deal was sold out, she responded by saying it was sold out before we asked. Then why lie and guarantee us tickets in the first place? Unbelievable."

2017-11-14

Terrible

"They said they solved my problem with order but did not solve it. Nobody to talk to just contact by email only.Never again.."

2017-11-13

SHADY & UNTRUSTWORTHY

"Will charge you extra on top of what you already paid just to set appointments, will not honour refunds on invalid groupons, gives wrong numbers for businesses. Overall just horrible business and shady business practices. They’re after nothing but you’re money and will do anything to get it, zero customer loyalty "

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!