221 McDonough Pkwy
    McDonough, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    9-5 Eastern, Monday - Friday

Customer service: 9.84/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.57/10
2018-08-06

Excellent customer service

"My husband was guessing as to which part he needed. He talked to a cs rep & she told him exactly what he needed. They were delivered & they match the old one perfectly."

2018-08-02

Customer Svc/product

"Customer Svc was very clear and the product was exactly what I needed. Thank you. "

2018-07-29

Perfect parts

"The parts I ordered can quickly and fit my grill perfectly. We are enjoying the grilling we can do now "

2018-07-26

Great service.

"The package was well packed . Had a question about so went on chat line. With in thirty minutes ,I got a phone call from You and talked to a real person. Problem solved. Wish every company was a good as you are. If and when, I will keep you in mind when I need parts . Don"

2018-07-20

great people great service

"Great people to work with, parts were of excellent quality and they went the extra mile to make everything right."

2018-07-11

great service

"correct parts at a reasonable price. thank you."

2018-07-08

Perfect

"Very helpful and saved me money on the part I needed. "

2018-07-05

Love my Charmglow

"Ordered the part I needed, installed it and can again enjoy the best grill anywhere. The parts person was knowledgeable and the part was delivered in two days."

2018-06-28

Great service

"Parts were difficult to but GrillPartsSearch.com had then and in stock. Parts arrived in very short time and fit properly. The original parts were no longer available but substitute part were found. Good service, friendly persons to talk to."

2018-06-25

Easy Breezy

"I found this company on line, gave them a call, told them what I needed, they had it and it was shipped out a day or two later. When it arrived it fit perfectly (gas grill cover). I would definitely use this company again and suggest others to do the same."

2018-06-19

Outstanding Service

"I received the correct part quickly and in excellent condition!"

2018-06-18

Very Helpful

"Inquired about part, needed extra help identifying part, brought in the tech rep (wonderful lady) and all agreed it was the correct part for my old grill. OUTSTANDING!!"

2018-06-15

Great Service

"I just received and put in the part you supplied me. Thank you very much for your assistance over the phone, it works like a charm. Your staff is well schooled both in their product knowledge and professionalism in customer service. Thank you again.

2018-06-15

Excellent customer service

"I recently acquired a grill that was an excellent condition but was quite old. I contacted the manufacturer of the grill to obtain parts to convert it from natural gas to propane. The manufacturer actually refused to assist me citing that they have lost their parts in a recent tornado. They further refused to provide me with a part number or additional information that might help me in my search. I contacted several companies and was always referred only to their website and never could speak with a actual representative. When I finally was able to talk to a real human they told me that while they could not help me themselves, they would refer me to grill parts search.com. I had the fortunate experience to deal with a company representative who explained exactly what I needed for the conversion process and stated he would be willing to assist me in locating the parts. After working with me on determining what were the correct parts. He did get me the correct jets for my grill. He then further researched to determine what size orifice needed to be drilled into the Jets. My grill now works great! I appreciate so much someone willing to go the extra mile to help me with my grill project. This is a customer service level that I wish I could experience in all aspects of my business dealings. I would definitely recommend anyone having issues with grills or needing grill parts that they contact grill parts search.com . Thank you Will !"

2018-06-02

Aussie Grill Parts

"Parts were shipped right on time. Have ordered twice from this company and all parts fit perfectly on my grills. Great company to work with!!"

Share GrillPartsSearch.com's store rating

GrillPartsSearch.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrillPartsSearch.com is a merchant member
GrillPartsSearch.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.