Product & services pricing 9.46/10
Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2016-05-01

Customer since May 2014

"I have used them a bunch!
I don't have to pay tax on the items or shipping.
NO tax, as the suppliers are usually in NY.
I make sure that I place my offer before 11am est.
And although my setting offers them 3 days to get me the price I want,
I have the product the following day by 1130am via UPS ground.

The gear is always sent to me from an authorized dealer.

I couldn't be happier.

Great service!
Great service!!!
Great service!!!!!

2016-04-12

10/10 will use again

"This site has forever changed the way I buy camera gear. I saved almost $200 on my first 2 purchases. The customer service is excellent and my bids were accepted the same day I made an offer. It's also very reassuring that they only deal with authorized vendors (no import or grey market gear) Thank you Greentoe! "

2016-04-05

Exceeded My Expectations

"On a whim, I made a bid through Greentoe for a lens that I didn't think I could afford. The amount I chose was the most I could spend. It was ambitious - but Greentoe made it happen. I will definitely try Greentoe again next time there's equipment that I need!"

2016-03-21

Awesome service!

"I shoot professionally, and sometimes I get really great deals direct from manufacturers. I heard about Greentoe and decided to check it out since I was curious. I couldnt believe it when I get a price that was better than a manufacturer had quoted me at the professional shooter price!

Iv'e purchased a bunch of stuff through Greentoe, which equates to THOUSANDS of dollars. They are still small but it isnt perfect, but their customer service is awesome, they are communicative if something doesnt go perfectly, and they have always gotten me at least the best deal available. More likely than not, Ive gotten deals i didnt think were possible.

2016-03-16

Great customer service and savings

"Great service and product arrived as specified."

2016-03-13

Great service!

"It makes me feel valued as a customer for the CEO to reach out to me as a customer. My experience with Greentoe, so far, has been a great one. I've already recommended your company to another photographer friend of mine as she is starting to look for new lenses for her collection. Your team has been phenomenal about helping me through the process and understanding how it works.

I wanted to purchase a Canon 6D, so I tried Greentoe after looking on several sites selling the camera. The customer service representatives were quick to respond to my emails, and when I found a better bundle deal online, they were able to find a vendor who was willing to match that price for the camera.

2016-03-12

I 've bought via Greentoe a multiple of times and saved money each time

"I believe I saved more money than using any other way of buying the same items. I've used Greentoe 3+ times and will happily use it again. "

2016-03-12

Personal Customer Service

"I appreciated the personal service they provided, and the opportunity to purchase great lenses at a reduced price. The app worked great except the tracking # button did not hyperlink to my tracking # it just took me to UPS main page. The emails that I received had the same tracking # for both orders so there seems to be a glitch there, but Christopher was very helpful through the whole process and provided the correct tracking #s. A great new option to purchase my photo equipment. I will definitely be a repeat customer. "

2016-03-07

Tried and i regret it.

"I was reading online about Greentoe where you can get gadgets for cheap, well i tried today and is the worst experience ever. I got "100 off" of the lens, but when i check on the website of the retailer the same lens was 100 off with a free dock and 4% money back.

I paid a extra 20 to get it delivery fast since i have a event where to go and i need the lens. I check my invoice and is said order "cancelled" i have a pending charge of 809.00 on my credit card.

Now i don't have MY MONEY to buy it someone else, i cant shoot the event and i need to wait until the bank clear the transaction something that will take 5 to 7 days.

Check before ordering in Greentoe, check all the authorized retailer in case they have offers.

2016-02-16

Cash Back Reward

"Purchased a lens through Greentoe.com. $50.00 Cash Back Reward was promised by Greentoe.
The purchase of the lens went very smoothly. However, the Cash Back Reward was not received. My inquires were initially not answered timely. However, received email from the President of the company apologizing and explaining why my emails went not replied to in his absence. His honesty is rare in todays market place and much appreciated. Cash Back Reward was sent immediately. Based on how the issue was resolved am still pleased with Greentoe and would use them again.

2016-02-11

More than impressed - THANK YOU!!

"Price was awesome. Customer service incredible. Vendor was equally customer oriented. Item arrived in 3 days. Not only will I return here in the future, I highly recommend site to all!! Thank You Greentoe and retailer - I could not be happier with my first purchase here. "

2015-12-19

"This was my first experience with Greentoe and I must say that I am genuinely impressed. I was able to purchase my camera kit below Black Friday prices! I reached out to the vendor that is fulfilling the purchase with a shipping question and received a response early the following morning. My kit arrived within 4 days of submitting the offer.

I was skeptical when I first came across the site and it's unique pricing model. Somehow they make it work and deliver an unmatched value to the consumer. Everything has exceeded my expectations.

If that wasn't enough, the CEO/Co-founder emailed me personally to ensure I had a good experience.

2015-12-07

"I got a Canon 5D Mark iii for a great price! The process was smooth and the people I dealt with through email were very friendly and professional. I'll definitely use Greentoe again."

2015-11-30

"This was my first time using the Greentoe services. I belong to several photography groups and this website came up in discussion feeds several times over the past 6 months. I have been patiently waiting to have saved enough money to purchase a new Canon 7D camera to add to my toolbox as an amateur photographer.

I used Greentoe last week to try it out and see if I could get the camera I wanted at a price I could afford and did just that! The process was very intuitive, easy, with a quick follow up and then an offer. Within 24 hours I had purchased the camera and it was being shipped to arrive this week. I feel I received good customer service and have contact numbers and email if anything should go wrong or if I have any questions.

I feel the prices listed are moderate, but the ability to set a price and negotiate a deal truly makes the site and services very valuable to me as someone looking for the best price around.

2015-11-30

"I have been interested in the Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 lens for quite some time and recently almost bought a used copy, but it had changed hands a couple times already. Meanwhile, I kept hearing about this great new site for purchasing photography gear (Greentoe).

So I decided to give Greentoe a shot and submit a bid on a NEW lens, instead of a used one. Well, Greentoe came back with an excellent offer that was really too good to pass up for a brand new Tokina 16-28mm.

I accepted the offer, its been delivered, and I am now having a great time using my new lens! Overall I was VERY pleased with the whole process and would definitely recommend and order from Greentoe again!

Share Greentoe's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!