Stores > Greentoe
  • Greentoe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Greentoe by clicking a star below.
2015-09-29

"I've had to excellent experiences buying camera equipment on this side. My most recent experience involved purchasing a 24mm f1.4 Canon lens from Greentoe. Smooth transaction.

Greentoe is my first choice in e-retailers for camera equipment.

2015-09-28

"I knew what I wanted and always look for a good value so I turned to buy a lens (used) from a social media buy and sell site. I ended up buying brand new from an authorized dealer for less than for what others were selling used equipment. Better yet, any rebates that are available from the manufacturer arrived to me in just a few weeks. Easy transaction! I turned to Greentoe once again when I bought my new camera body. I invested $2900 (on the two transactions) and saved $500 from what I would have spent online. Two flawless transactions."

2015-09-28

"Most of the time I buy used to save on gear - learned about this site and thought I'd give it try. So glad I did as I was able to obtain a US Model lens brand new shipped directly from an authorized dealer for pretty much near what it would have cost used! Awesome company and great concept! "

2015-09-28

"I ordered a lens and was super impressed with the whole process. My lens was shipped the same day it was accepted and arrived 2 days later. You can't ask for much more than that. The lens was packed securely to prevent any chance of damage from mishandling! I would definitely order from them again."

2015-09-28

"I admit I was a bit hesitant at first to cough up 2K and not knowing much about Greentoe. I did some research and found all good reviews with the exception of a few ignorant people who just do not know much. There are a lot of scam artists that offer cheap pro cameras which turn out to be non-US versions with no warranty and shady business practices which made me hesitant about Greentoe not revealing the retailers. After reading the reviews I decided to take the plunge and order the camera as I have some shoots coming up. I could not be happier with my new full frame camera. Great deal, fast service, and fast shipping. Keep up the good work and I will definitely look to your site again for future needs."

2015-09-03

Without Question The Best

"I have purchased numerous camera bodies and lenses through Greentoe. On my last transaction Greentoe really worked hard to get me to the price level I wanted. In the end I was able to get a price 10% lower than the lowest advertised price on the internet. It didn't happen overnight but Greentoe worked the process to find an interested retailer.

2015-08-22

"I was skeptical of the idea at first, after wondering to myself how they could possibly pull of these deals and if the dealers were actually reputable. What helped me realize that I was in good hands, was Nikon's certified dealers page. After seeing the dealer on the list that accepted my offer, I was no longer concerned. Greentoe saved me a decent amount of a very expensive DSLR. Not a ton, but $75 still adds up. I highly recommend giving them a shot! What do you have to lose?

On greentoe's end, they did a superb job. Each email I got was written specifically to me from people who care about the deal i was able to get. They were very supportive and responded quickly. I enjoyed my experience with just emailing their support team -- something people normally dread.

My only complaint is that after I asked for 2 day shipping (what I would have gotten on Amazon for free) my totaly was 965. I only saved $35. $35 is $35, but still less of a deal than I had hoped.

2015-08-21

"Honestly, when I first heard of Greentoe I thought it would be a waste of time. I was seeking expensive camera equipment and who could beat Amazon's prices? Well, Greentoe can and did. I purchased two items, and managed to save all together about $350 dollars. Off of Amazon's price. Not bad! With the extra savings I was able to buy another piece of equipment.

Here is the best part - the customer service. Right from the get go a rep was working with me, guiding me, helping me. I could email him and he would email back almost immediately, The customer service support was the main reason I managed to do so well with my purchases.

The items were received in perfect condition, exactly as I ordered. I am more than happy with Greentoe. I will use them again.

Special note, Yes, I did receive an email from Greentoe, asking that if I was pleased with my transaction to write a review. Seriously, do not let that take anything from this review. I am pleased and happy as can be to write a positive review.

2015-08-10

"I heard about Greentoe from a friend in the industry and my interest was piqued. After looking at their website and seeing that it appeared to be legit, I decided to make an offer on a Canon 5D Mark iii body. I had wanted to upgrade for a while but was still saving the money and had another 500 to go. I made my offer with the cash I had on hand, and it was accepted in 15 seconds. Receiving 20% off the current lowest retail price for a brand new USA model with a warranty to be had anywhere else was AMAZING. My payment didn't go through because of fraud alert, and customer service alerted me to this. I took care of calling my bank and let Kirk at Greentoe know they were clear for the retailer to charge the card again, and the transaction was completed and shipped just hours later. I have let ALL of my friends know about this incredible concept and business and will definitely use them again in the future for my equipment needs!"

2015-08-05

"First it was for a Canon 1Dx and now a Canon 5D Mk III, these guys never cease to amaze me. They got me the lowest price out there. Customer service is so quick to reply and they really help you along the process. So happy overall with my experience that I promote them to all my friends. I have 3 pro photographer friends who already purchased their gear with them.

2015-07-17

"Everything they advertise is true. Received my Canon lens with USA warranty and new in the box.
Customer service is really excellent. Very responsive to any inquiry. Buy with confidence.

2015-07-10

"I've used Greentoe on multiple occasions for camera gear. Typically, I have been able to get 5-10% savings by going through Greentoe, as opposed to any other authorized re-seller of new camera gear. Customer service has generally been excellent.
The caveat being, they are only as good as their retail partners. I have successfully used greentoe 3 times, saving 5-10% compared to any other retailer I can find on my own, for new-USA-authorized camera gear.
But I did have 1 less than successful incident, wherein my "offer" was accepted, my credit card was charged, with the understanding that the retailer did not actually have the item in stock and that it would ship in about a week. A week later, I was told it would be another week.. then another week, before I finally cancelled the order and received a refund.
Through this process, Greentoe support was helpful and responsive.

On the bright side, with my most recent order, I saved approximately 10%, and I physically received the item in hand, less than 18 hours after my offer was accepted.
Given the overall experiences, I will likely continue to use Greentoe in the future.

2015-07-09

"Great online store - these guys will work with you on a personal basis to get you the best deal possible. I am a returning customer and will be back for more. All brand new and all as expected. Thank you Greentoe (two thumbs up). "

2015-06-14

"My first experience with Greentoe started out sweet, but went south very quickly, but thanks to Kirk, my support contact, he had some issues with one of his suppliers, but he found a very doable solution and made things happen. After that, it all went like clickwork.
Kudos to Kirk!

I would not hesitate to use this service again and again!!

DSharp215

2015-05-30

"Greentoe really got me some great prices. But above that the support with a problem really helped me out. I needed a camera for a shoot of my Grandson's wedding as mine had problems at the time. The supplier had issues with shipping and Greentoe offered to refund my money and place another offer. I decided to wait and continue with the original supplier. Kirk , my support person, was a great help . Offering to do virtually anything to make this happen and it did, all is right with my world today because of Greentoe support !!!"

Share Greentoe's store rating

Greentoe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greentoe is not a merchant member
Greentoe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!