Product & services pricing 9.46/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.13/10
Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10

Great buying experience!

"This was my first purchase through Greentoe and I'm very pleased with the whole experience. I saved over $1,000 on an LG OLED TV and the price accepted is the total cost delivered to your door. And it came from an authorized LG Reseller - no worries about LG not honoring the factory warranty. I was satisfied with the delivery time, the offer was accepted on Friday and the TV was delivered by a courier on Wed at 7:00 am. I will always check the Greentoe site prior to any future purchases."

Great Shopping Experience on 75" 4k TV

"A big purchase like this lead to reading many reviews and doing a considerable amount of price shopping. From going around to retail stores and then shopping online, I stumbled upon greentoe.com. I am happy I did! I had nothing to lose with placing a fair bid and mine was accepted within the first 24 hrs. After feeling great about my new deal, I then began to worry if there would be challenges with getting the exact product I specified and if the shipping process would lead to any problems. There are other websites that offer great pricing on electronics , only to find out later about "bait and switch" sales tactics and product deliveries that never occur. Not at greentoe. Their customer service was first rate, which is very rare these days. Without over-promising, they outlined a fair lead time in the shipment and offered guidance if any problems did arise. My 75" TV arrived 6 days later in perfect condition.
My experience was great - I got the best price available (no added taxes or freight charges either, your accepted bid is the final price) and product delivery within one week! I will continue to buy other products at greentoe.com and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Amazing

"Saved $1500 on an OLED tv! Awesome website and great concept. Probably the best place to buy any product if they sell it. "

Product as promised...

"I have purchased several items from Greentoe. Items were delivered in a timely matter, communication was great and the product was exactly as described. "

2018-03-20

Great service, concept, and price!

"Perfect transaction. They saved me $700 over what Costco sells the same tv for. I'm happy. "

2018-02-18

Don't waste your time!

"In need of a double wall oven, I did my research and found the model I wanted. While pricing this item I found Greentoe on the internet. The sales concept is a good one so I decided to make an offer for an Electrolux EI30EW48TS. I very clearly stated what Model and that it had to be new, this years model, not a second, or return. Also agreed upon price was to include tax and shipping.
This is the response from Greentoe:

Yes, it will be brand new and $2000 all-in including shipping. You got the deal. Congrats!

Jason Williams
Greentoe Customer Support

Even though "Jason" somehow managed to not see an earlier reply which was right above the email he sent, I decided his oversight was okay. Can happen to anyone but made me think they might be a little sloppy.
After asking for an invoice I received the following email:

Hi Leslie,
I'm very sorry about this but i mixed up the models and though you were referring to EI30EW45PS and that is the model i got approval for at 2k. I've set your offer back to active for the EI30EW45PS and we'll get you a proper counter-offer on it asap.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Jason
Greentoe Customer Service Team

What the heck? I never referred to this model number! Sloppy indeed, or maybe scam? Go figure.
If your time is valuable don't waste it on these people. I'm very disappointed and will definitely not recommend them to anyone.

2018-02-16

Will save money, shipping takes forever.

"To start, this site is legit. I was able to save some money buying a TV and dishwasher. If you want it quickly, don't use this site. My experience has been 2-3 weeks to actually get it. Interestingly, I got very quick responses from Greentoe when my credit card put a flag on this as possible fraud, but when I sent an email to the same person for shipping info I heard nothing."

2018-02-07

Great service

"I've bought several pieces of photo equipment on Greentoe, and thoroughly satisfied every time. Good product selection, easy to use system, and very responsive customer service. The savings are substantial, and everything comes from authorized vendors."

2018-01-18

My favorite service ever

"I have already saved $600 on photography equipment through greentoe in just three purchases. The customer service is better than you'll find anywhere else, the app is very user friendly, and the products all come through authorized retailers with warranties and rebates intact. I cannot recommend this service highly enough. Payment is easy, shipping was fast, and the products are brand new USA versions. I'm so glad this exists!"

2018-01-17

Money saver!

"I have used Greentoe 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Saved 15% on a beautiful camera and 10% ea. on 2 lenses. What a deal!!! And great, speedy service!!!!"

2017-12-29

Surprisingly Excellent

"I was shopping for a TV and frustrated by the large price swings from the online retailers, and the questionable reviews for those sites with the lowest prices.
I came across Greentoe and gave it a shot.
I was extremely satisfied to get an amazing price for a quality as-advertised TV, from a reputable retailer, with attentive customer service throughout.
Highly recommended.

2017-08-30

Sure Beats eBay

"Great deal. Excellent service. I highly recommend. Will use Greentoe again..........."

2017-01-04

What a fabulous buying experience...

"The service is impeccable. They are working with you to get the best price from the best authorized retailers. The communication is open. No pressure no plays. Just people trying to get you the best for the best price. Highly highly recommended. "

2016-12-26

My Dream Camera at a Great Price!

"I heard about Greentoe on the Ugly Hedgehog photography forum and decided to give it a try. I was able to get a great price, less than grey market, for my new Canon 5D Mark IV! The camera has full USA Warranty and is absolutely brand new. The ordering process was simple and communications with Greentoe were answered quickly. The camera was in my hands about four days after my order was placed. With the money I saved I'll be able to buy some nice accessories! I'll be going back to Greentoe for my next big purchase - a telephoto zoom for shooting birds. "

2016-06-30

Phenomenal Prices, Great Concept, Great Deals

"Got the Canon 80D for under $1050, brand new with USA warranty card.
Everything went smooth. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Greentoe.