Product & services pricing 9.43/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.09/10
Customer service: 9.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.23/10
2018-02-16

Will save money, shipping takes forever.

"To start, this site is legit. I was able to save some money buying a TV and dishwasher. If you want it quickly, don't use this site. My experience has been 2-3 weeks to actually get it. Interestingly, I got very quick responses from Greentoe when my credit card put a flag on this as possible fraud, but when I sent an email to the same person for shipping info I heard nothing."

2018-02-07

Great service

"I've bought several pieces of photo equipment on Greentoe, and thoroughly satisfied every time. Good product selection, easy to use system, and very responsive customer service. The savings are substantial, and everything comes from authorized vendors."

2018-01-18

My favorite service ever

"I have already saved $600 on photography equipment through greentoe in just three purchases. The customer service is better than you'll find anywhere else, the app is very user friendly, and the products all come through authorized retailers with warranties and rebates intact. I cannot recommend this service highly enough. Payment is easy, shipping was fast, and the products are brand new USA versions. I'm so glad this exists!"

2018-01-17

Money saver!

"I have used Greentoe 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Saved 15% on a beautiful camera and 10% ea. on 2 lenses. What a deal!!! And great, speedy service!!!!"

2017-12-29

Surprisingly Excellent

"I was shopping for a TV and frustrated by the large price swings from the online retailers, and the questionable reviews for those sites with the lowest prices.
I came across Greentoe and gave it a shot.
I was extremely satisfied to get an amazing price for a quality as-advertised TV, from a reputable retailer, with attentive customer service throughout.
Highly recommended.

2017-08-30

Sure Beats eBay

"Great deal. Excellent service. I highly recommend. Will use Greentoe again..........."

2017-01-04

What a fabulous buying experience...

"The service is impeccable. They are working with you to get the best price from the best authorized retailers. The communication is open. No pressure no plays. Just people trying to get you the best for the best price. Highly highly recommended. "

2016-12-26

My Dream Camera at a Great Price!

"I heard about Greentoe on the Ugly Hedgehog photography forum and decided to give it a try. I was able to get a great price, less than grey market, for my new Canon 5D Mark IV! The camera has full USA Warranty and is absolutely brand new. The ordering process was simple and communications with Greentoe were answered quickly. The camera was in my hands about four days after my order was placed. With the money I saved I'll be able to buy some nice accessories! I'll be going back to Greentoe for my next big purchase - a telephoto zoom for shooting birds. "

2016-06-30

Phenomenal Prices, Great Concept, Great Deals

"Got the Canon 80D for under $1050, brand new with USA warranty card.
Everything went smooth. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Greentoe.

2016-05-01

Customer since May 2014

"I have used them a bunch!
I don't have to pay tax on the items or shipping.
NO tax, as the suppliers are usually in NY.
I make sure that I place my offer before 11am est.
And although my setting offers them 3 days to get me the price I want,
I have the product the following day by 1130am via UPS ground.

The gear is always sent to me from an authorized dealer.

I couldn't be happier.

Great service!
Great service!!!
Great service!!!!!

2016-04-12

10/10 will use again

"This site has forever changed the way I buy camera gear. I saved almost $200 on my first 2 purchases. The customer service is excellent and my bids were accepted the same day I made an offer. It's also very reassuring that they only deal with authorized vendors (no import or grey market gear) Thank you Greentoe! "

2016-04-05

Exceeded My Expectations

"On a whim, I made a bid through Greentoe for a lens that I didn't think I could afford. The amount I chose was the most I could spend. It was ambitious - but Greentoe made it happen. I will definitely try Greentoe again next time there's equipment that I need!"

2016-03-21

Awesome service!

"I shoot professionally, and sometimes I get really great deals direct from manufacturers. I heard about Greentoe and decided to check it out since I was curious. I couldnt believe it when I get a price that was better than a manufacturer had quoted me at the professional shooter price!

Iv'e purchased a bunch of stuff through Greentoe, which equates to THOUSANDS of dollars. They are still small but it isnt perfect, but their customer service is awesome, they are communicative if something doesnt go perfectly, and they have always gotten me at least the best deal available. More likely than not, Ive gotten deals i didnt think were possible.

2016-03-16

Great customer service and savings

"Great service and product arrived as specified."

2016-03-13

Great service!

"It makes me feel valued as a customer for the CEO to reach out to me as a customer. My experience with Greentoe, so far, has been a great one. I've already recommended your company to another photographer friend of mine as she is starting to look for new lenses for her collection. Your team has been phenomenal about helping me through the process and understanding how it works.

I wanted to purchase a Canon 6D, so I tried Greentoe after looking on several sites selling the camera. The customer service representatives were quick to respond to my emails, and when I found a better bundle deal online, they were able to find a vendor who was willing to match that price for the camera.

Share Greentoe's store rating