Product & services pricing 9.43/10
Customer service: 9.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.23/10
2018-03-21

Smooth and easy.

"Made an offer on a popular model TV. Received a counter offer that was $400 less than the lowest legitimate on line price (like to think I'm reasonably savvy at price shopping). Accepted the counter. Got a great TV from an ethical well-regarded retailer shortly after. Clear, actionable communication from Greentoe throughout."

2018-03-21

LG OLed tv

"Great site with excellent communication. The process was easy and quick. Great price on a great product. "

Great Model to save Money

"I ordered a new TV though Greentoe and managed to save money on the purchase, while having the comfort knowing I was dealing with an authorized dealer. The transaction was simple, fast and I had delivery of my new set in short order. I highly recommend this site."

Awesome Sony BXR65A1E Experience

"We were able to purchase a Sony XBR65A1E for $850.00 less then at a local Big Box store retailer.
The Tv showed up fairly quickly, definitely worth waiting 5 days for the savings
Process is simple and painless, you can adjust your buy price so if you change your mind you can always lower it so no one accepts it.
We are now getting a LG55E7P for over $1,000.00 less then the BB store, this one is taking 8 days to get here
I'm really happy to save $1,850.00 on two OLED TVs
Thanks Greentoe!

2018-03-20

Better than expected and a little surprised

"After researching the model TV I wanted and checking prices from various websites, I stumbled upon Greentoe. Not being in a specific need, I gave a shot at what I felt was a fair price for the unit I liked, figuring if I got it, great...if I didn't, no big deal...yet within an hour was approved.

Knowing they use different vendors and all are unique in hoew they operate...I just asssumed I wouldn't see it for 5 to 7 days. Was plesantly surprised when I had a a tracking number that evening and a well packed TV at my door in 2 days.

Would use again. Better yet, will use again.

Must Try!!

"After seeing other peoples experiences online and double checking BBB, I realized that this site was 100% legit. I gave it shot and saved a ton of $$$ on the tv that I otherwise would not have bought. "

Exactly what I'd hoped!

"The folks at Greentoe got me the new TV that I wanted at a very good price. Customer service was excellent! Very courteous, professional and quick.
I'm looking forward to working more of my electronics needs through Greentoe :o)

LG OLED55B7A

"This was my first experience with Greentoe, but it won't be my last. I got a great price on the TV, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Great job Greentoe!

2018-03-20

To good to be true, but is as good as it sounds.

"I was looking for a new OLED 65” Tv. I had done my homework and was talking to a coworker and discussing different features I was looking for. My coworker the suggested I check out GreenToe before I made my purchase. Since I knew what the Cheapest price I could buy the tv for, I made an offer. I honestly did not think I could get it that cheap ($600 less than anywhere else) but I figured worst case would be I would not get my TV for 7 days. I was amazed when my offer was accepted. I was totally prepared to dispute the charge on my credit card. Back to being paranoid about it being to good to be true. My TV showed at the time I was told. It was brand new in the box and I could not find anything wrong with it. It was a great purchase! So, since I saved so much on the tv, I then decided to get a sound bar. After doing my research, to determine what I wanted and the cheapest price I could find it, I made an offer on GreenToe. My offer was accepted in 2 days and I had it for the following weekend. Again it was brand new and not a blimish on it.
The only negative I can say about the site is it may get me divorced. My wife now knows how it feels to be told the deal was to good to pass up:)
How this helps. I have been telling everyone I know about the site and encourage them to give it a try. So far my friends have had nothing but a positive experience.
Thanks

Great buying experience!

"This was my first purchase through Greentoe and I'm very pleased with the whole experience. I saved over $1,000 on an LG OLED TV and the price accepted is the total cost delivered to your door. And it came from an authorized LG Reseller - no worries about LG not honoring the factory warranty. I was satisfied with the delivery time, the offer was accepted on Friday and the TV was delivered by a courier on Wed at 7:00 am. I will always check the Greentoe site prior to any future purchases."

Great Shopping Experience on 75" 4k TV

"A big purchase like this lead to reading many reviews and doing a considerable amount of price shopping. From going around to retail stores and then shopping online, I stumbled upon greentoe.com. I am happy I did! I had nothing to lose with placing a fair bid and mine was accepted within the first 24 hrs. After feeling great about my new deal, I then began to worry if there would be challenges with getting the exact product I specified and if the shipping process would lead to any problems. There are other websites that offer great pricing on electronics , only to find out later about "bait and switch" sales tactics and product deliveries that never occur. Not at greentoe. Their customer service was first rate, which is very rare these days. Without over-promising, they outlined a fair lead time in the shipment and offered guidance if any problems did arise. My 75" TV arrived 6 days later in perfect condition.
My experience was great - I got the best price available (no added taxes or freight charges either, your accepted bid is the final price) and product delivery within one week! I will continue to buy other products at greentoe.com and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Amazing

"Saved $1500 on an OLED tv! Awesome website and great concept. Probably the best place to buy any product if they sell it. "

Product as promised...

"I have purchased several items from Greentoe. Items were delivered in a timely matter, communication was great and the product was exactly as described. "

2018-03-20

Great service, concept, and price!

"Perfect transaction. They saved me $700 over what Costco sells the same tv for. I'm happy. "

2018-02-18

Don't waste your time!

"In need of a double wall oven, I did my research and found the model I wanted. While pricing this item I found Greentoe on the internet. The sales concept is a good one so I decided to make an offer for an Electrolux EI30EW48TS. I very clearly stated what Model and that it had to be new, this years model, not a second, or return. Also agreed upon price was to include tax and shipping.
This is the response from Greentoe:

Yes, it will be brand new and $2000 all-in including shipping. You got the deal. Congrats!

Jason Williams
Greentoe Customer Support

Even though "Jason" somehow managed to not see an earlier reply which was right above the email he sent, I decided his oversight was okay. Can happen to anyone but made me think they might be a little sloppy.
After asking for an invoice I received the following email:

Hi Leslie,
I'm very sorry about this but i mixed up the models and though you were referring to EI30EW45PS and that is the model i got approval for at 2k. I've set your offer back to active for the EI30EW45PS and we'll get you a proper counter-offer on it asap.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Jason
Greentoe Customer Service Team

What the heck? I never referred to this model number! Sloppy indeed, or maybe scam? Go figure.
If your time is valuable don't waste it on these people. I'm very disappointed and will definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Share Greentoe's store rating