Product & services pricing 9.46/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.13/10
Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-04-04

A different and better way to buy a large screen tv

"I bought my past two hdtv's from Amazon and had a great experience, but when I decided to upgrade to a 2017 LG OLED tv Amazon's prices weren't any better than Best Buy's. The online shopping space for tv's is the Wild Wild West. Many retailers with the lowest prices will not actually sell you the item you tried to buy unless you pay more for an "upgraded" unit or add-ons. Even some of the most reliable cheaper resellers are not authorized or will not take returns unless the tv is DOA.

Greentoe helps you avoid all that. You can research prices to your heart's content and when you are ready, make an offer for the lowest possible price on Greentoe. If your offer is accepted you are obligated to buy (like winning an ebay auction) or you may receive a counter-offer at a higher price, which you are not obligated to accept. If your offer is not accepted you can keep submitting offers until one is.

One big advantage of Greentoe is that all of their resellers are authorized so there should be no problem with warranties of any kind. Also, shipping and any tax are included in the offer accepted so you know your final price immediately.

The only possible disadvantage is that Greentoe sales are conducted in several stages, each of which can take a couple of days. First, you must wait a bit to get either an acceptance or a counter-offer. Then products may not be charged or shipped out for another couple of days. And then there is the delivery time, which can stretch out a bit because the resellers are using the least expensive reliable method. From offer to delivery, the time for my tv was about a week or 8 days. You must also give them a credit card when you make an offer because if your offer is accepted your card *will be charged*. So don't make an offer just to test the waters; you must be serious.

Greentoe also asks that you keep the reseller who accepts your offer confidential. This makes sense since these are always authorized dealers selling products far below the minimum price the manufacturer allows them to advertise and keep their authorization. While these sales are completely legitimate and come with full official warranties, the resellers are not anxious to rile up their suppliers. So if you do get a great deal from Greentoe, instead of blabbing about it all over the internet, just send people to the GT website.

Highly recommended.

2018-04-04

Exceptional Experience with Greentoe

"The ease of use & customer service was second to none. Have recommended this site to all my friends & Family."

2018-03-28

Worst customer service ever. Almost got scammed never do business with them.

"So I tried buying a TV from them about a month ago and I replied to customer service about how the prices were not great because it can be found cheaper online, even though they claim that they can get you some of the cheapest prices online. They replied by saying don't buy from us and e-mailed me saying my offer was declined/expired, no big deal. A couple weeks later, I find a charge on my PayPal account for the amount I offered for the TV, but I didn't even purchase that TV. There was no e-mail from them saying an offer was accepted, but I was charged. I spoke to customer service and they claimed it must be a mistake because the offer was expired. They said I would be refunded asap. However, I waited over a week and contacted them back again and they gave me the run around and told me to wait a little longer. Another week goes by and the charge is still on my account. And no, it was not a pre-authorization charge. The charge went through and posted on my credit card statement as I was supposedly waiting for it to be refunded according to customer service. At this point, I got fed up and charged back with PayPal, of course I got my money back after that, but this company held my money for ransom for over a month. They never refunded me, I ended up getting my money back through the chargeback."

2018-03-28

Great Price and Prompt Shipping

"My neighbor bought an LG OLED TV via Greentoe and was pleased with the service. I do not normally shop like this but I do like to save money so I gave it a try. Product was exactly as promised and both my neighbor's TV and mine made the overland journey without damage. That was the part of the process that had me the most worried.

I look forward to using Greentoe again in the future since I saved a lot of money and shipping was very prompt.

2018-03-22

Bought a great TV! Definitely worth trying Greentoe.

"I certainly took some time researching Greentoe before deciding to by our new LG OLED TV from them. There are LOTS of scams out there on TV’s which are in fact too good to be true. Had a great experience with Greentoe. It was very easy. We got exactly what we expected, for the price we expected, and the TV was even delivered a day earlier than anticipated. I would definitely buy something from them again if the price was right."

2018-03-21

Great Company if you want to save money...

"I used them to buy a Sony A7riii and a Batis 25mm lens and got a good price from an authorized vendor.
Items are US versions and carries manufacturers warranty. I will definitely use their services again without hesitation.

Smooth and easy.

"Made an offer on a popular model TV. Received a counter offer that was $400 less than the lowest legitimate on line price (like to think I'm reasonably savvy at price shopping). Accepted the counter. Got a great TV from an ethical well-regarded retailer shortly after. Clear, actionable communication from Greentoe throughout."

LG OLed tv

"Great site with excellent communication. The process was easy and quick. Great price on a great product. "

Great Model to save Money

"I ordered a new TV though Greentoe and managed to save money on the purchase, while having the comfort knowing I was dealing with an authorized dealer. The transaction was simple, fast and I had delivery of my new set in short order. I highly recommend this site."

Awesome Sony BXR65A1E Experience

"We were able to purchase a Sony XBR65A1E for $850.00 less then at a local Big Box store retailer.
The Tv showed up fairly quickly, definitely worth waiting 5 days for the savings
Process is simple and painless, you can adjust your buy price so if you change your mind you can always lower it so no one accepts it.
We are now getting a LG55E7P for over $1,000.00 less then the BB store, this one is taking 8 days to get here
I'm really happy to save $1,850.00 on two OLED TVs
Thanks Greentoe!

2018-03-20

Better than expected and a little surprised

"After researching the model TV I wanted and checking prices from various websites, I stumbled upon Greentoe. Not being in a specific need, I gave a shot at what I felt was a fair price for the unit I liked, figuring if I got it, great...if I didn't, no big deal...yet within an hour was approved.

Knowing they use different vendors and all are unique in hoew they operate...I just asssumed I wouldn't see it for 5 to 7 days. Was plesantly surprised when I had a a tracking number that evening and a well packed TV at my door in 2 days.

Would use again. Better yet, will use again.

Must Try!!

"After seeing other peoples experiences online and double checking BBB, I realized that this site was 100% legit. I gave it shot and saved a ton of $$$ on the tv that I otherwise would not have bought. "

Exactly what I'd hoped!

"The folks at Greentoe got me the new TV that I wanted at a very good price. Customer service was excellent! Very courteous, professional and quick.
I'm looking forward to working more of my electronics needs through Greentoe :o)

LG OLED55B7A

"This was my first experience with Greentoe, but it won't be my last. I got a great price on the TV, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Great job Greentoe!

2018-03-20

To good to be true, but is as good as it sounds.

"I was looking for a new OLED 65” Tv. I had done my homework and was talking to a coworker and discussing different features I was looking for. My coworker the suggested I check out GreenToe before I made my purchase. Since I knew what the Cheapest price I could buy the tv for, I made an offer. I honestly did not think I could get it that cheap ($600 less than anywhere else) but I figured worst case would be I would not get my TV for 7 days. I was amazed when my offer was accepted. I was totally prepared to dispute the charge on my credit card. Back to being paranoid about it being to good to be true. My TV showed at the time I was told. It was brand new in the box and I could not find anything wrong with it. It was a great purchase! So, since I saved so much on the tv, I then decided to get a sound bar. After doing my research, to determine what I wanted and the cheapest price I could find it, I made an offer on GreenToe. My offer was accepted in 2 days and I had it for the following weekend. Again it was brand new and not a blimish on it.
The only negative I can say about the site is it may get me divorced. My wife now knows how it feels to be told the deal was to good to pass up:)
How this helps. I have been telling everyone I know about the site and encourage them to give it a try. So far my friends have had nothing but a positive experience.
Thanks