Stores > Greentoe
  • Greentoe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Greentoe by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

Don't waste your time!

"In need of a double wall oven, I did my research and found the model I wanted. While pricing this item I found Greentoe on the internet. The sales concept is a good one so I decided to make an offer for an Electrolux EI30EW48TS. I very clearly stated what Model and that it had to be new, this years model, not a second, or return. Also agreed upon price was to include tax and shipping.
This is the response from Greentoe:

Yes, it will be brand new and $2000 all-in including shipping. You got the deal. Congrats!

Jason Williams
Greentoe Customer Support

Even though "Jason" somehow managed to not see an earlier reply which was right above the email he sent, I decided his oversight was okay. Can happen to anyone but made me think they might be a little sloppy.
After asking for an invoice I received the following email:

Hi Leslie,
I'm very sorry about this but i mixed up the models and though you were referring to EI30EW45PS and that is the model i got approval for at 2k. I've set your offer back to active for the EI30EW45PS and we'll get you a proper counter-offer on it asap.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Jason
Greentoe Customer Service Team

What the heck? I never referred to this model number! Sloppy indeed, or maybe scam? Go figure.
If your time is valuable don't waste it on these people. I'm very disappointed and will definitely not recommend them to anyone.

2018-02-16

Will save money, shipping takes forever.

"To start, this site is legit. I was able to save some money buying a TV and dishwasher. If you want it quickly, don't use this site. My experience has been 2-3 weeks to actually get it. Interestingly, I got very quick responses from Greentoe when my credit card put a flag on this as possible fraud, but when I sent an email to the same person for shipping info I heard nothing."

2018-02-07

Great service

"I've bought several pieces of photo equipment on Greentoe, and thoroughly satisfied every time. Good product selection, easy to use system, and very responsive customer service. The savings are substantial, and everything comes from authorized vendors."

2018-01-18

My favorite service ever

"I have already saved $600 on photography equipment through greentoe in just three purchases. The customer service is better than you'll find anywhere else, the app is very user friendly, and the products all come through authorized retailers with warranties and rebates intact. I cannot recommend this service highly enough. Payment is easy, shipping was fast, and the products are brand new USA versions. I'm so glad this exists!"

2018-01-17

Money saver!

"I have used Greentoe 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Saved 15% on a beautiful camera and 10% ea. on 2 lenses. What a deal!!! And great, speedy service!!!!"

2017-12-29

Surprisingly Excellent

"I was shopping for a TV and frustrated by the large price swings from the online retailers, and the questionable reviews for those sites with the lowest prices.
I came across Greentoe and gave it a shot.
I was extremely satisfied to get an amazing price for a quality as-advertised TV, from a reputable retailer, with attentive customer service throughout.
Highly recommended.

2017-08-30

Sure Beats eBay

"Great deal. Excellent service. I highly recommend. Will use Greentoe again..........."

2017-01-04

What a fabulous buying experience...

"The service is impeccable. They are working with you to get the best price from the best authorized retailers. The communication is open. No pressure no plays. Just people trying to get you the best for the best price. Highly highly recommended. "

2016-12-26

My Dream Camera at a Great Price!

"I heard about Greentoe on the Ugly Hedgehog photography forum and decided to give it a try. I was able to get a great price, less than grey market, for my new Canon 5D Mark IV! The camera has full USA Warranty and is absolutely brand new. The ordering process was simple and communications with Greentoe were answered quickly. The camera was in my hands about four days after my order was placed. With the money I saved I'll be able to buy some nice accessories! I'll be going back to Greentoe for my next big purchase - a telephoto zoom for shooting birds. "

2016-06-30

Phenomenal Prices, Great Concept, Great Deals

"Got the Canon 80D for under $1050, brand new with USA warranty card.
Everything went smooth. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Greentoe.

2016-05-01

Customer since May 2014

"I have used them a bunch!
I don't have to pay tax on the items or shipping.
NO tax, as the suppliers are usually in NY.
I make sure that I place my offer before 11am est.
And although my setting offers them 3 days to get me the price I want,
I have the product the following day by 1130am via UPS ground.

The gear is always sent to me from an authorized dealer.

I couldn't be happier.

Great service!
Great service!!!
Great service!!!!!

2016-04-12

10/10 will use again

"This site has forever changed the way I buy camera gear. I saved almost $200 on my first 2 purchases. The customer service is excellent and my bids were accepted the same day I made an offer. It's also very reassuring that they only deal with authorized vendors (no import or grey market gear) Thank you Greentoe! "

2016-04-05

Exceeded My Expectations

"On a whim, I made a bid through Greentoe for a lens that I didn't think I could afford. The amount I chose was the most I could spend. It was ambitious - but Greentoe made it happen. I will definitely try Greentoe again next time there's equipment that I need!"

2016-03-21

Awesome service!

"I shoot professionally, and sometimes I get really great deals direct from manufacturers. I heard about Greentoe and decided to check it out since I was curious. I couldnt believe it when I get a price that was better than a manufacturer had quoted me at the professional shooter price!

Iv'e purchased a bunch of stuff through Greentoe, which equates to THOUSANDS of dollars. They are still small but it isnt perfect, but their customer service is awesome, they are communicative if something doesnt go perfectly, and they have always gotten me at least the best deal available. More likely than not, Ive gotten deals i didnt think were possible.

2016-03-16

Great customer service and savings

"Great service and product arrived as specified."

Share Greentoe's store rating

Greentoe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greentoe is not a merchant member
Greentoe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!