Stores > Greek U
  • Greek U

info@greeku.com

Voice your opinion! Review Greek U by clicking a star below.
2016-11-08

BEST CHOICE!

"order arrived on time and exactly as i ordered. Emailed the company about a confusion i had and was resolved within the 20 minutes of the order being placed. "

2016-11-05

"Very nice sweatshirt. I will most likely order more merchandise from you."

2016-11-05

Delta Phi-a bulous!!!!!!

"I bought this for my daughters Birthday, she LOVED it!!!!!"

2016-11-04

So Cozy

"These sweatshirts look amazing and they are so soft and cozy."

2016-11-03

literally obsessed!!

"I didn't think my tank that i ordered would come in so soon but it came in early and i was even cuter in person! greek u is by far my number one choice when it comes to greek apparel and trust me, i own a lot. they've yet to let me down !! so in love "

2016-11-01

Super Cute Clothes!

"Recently purchased my first order from Greek U and I am incredibly happy with my purchase! I bought a Kappa Delta tank top and it fits great and I have received a lot of compliments on it from all of my sisters. Shipping was fast and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy from Greek U!"

2016-10-27

Cutest Crewnecks!!!!!!

"Made a group order for customized lettered crew necks and they came out amazingly cute! They fit great, weren't too expensive, and are the coziest sweatshirts ever! I wear mine all the time and get SO many complements. Shipment came on time! I have absolutely zero complaints :) "

2016-10-23

"vry cute! nice fit. My daughter loved it."

2016-10-23

"DZ" with delight

"SurpriEd my daughter with two of these great bags for she and her Little. She loved the aurpriae and the high quality of these great bags!"

2016-10-22

Fanny-tastic!

"I ordered fanny packs through Greek-U and I couldn't be more pleased! The site was very easy to use. My order showed up fast. The pricing was reasonable and the product quality was amazing! I will be a returning customer for sure!"

2016-10-21

Beautiful

"Ordered two lavalieres in sterling silver and they were perfect. "

2016-10-17

Customer Service

"Had a defective product and I was able to send a simple email and got a real person to respond very promptly and was happy to help! Made exchanging very very easy!"

2016-10-17

In love with these hats!

"I ordered a large group order of embroidered caps for the New Members of my sorority and they came much quicker than expected and in awesome condition! I'm planning on placing another order because all of the Actives were jealous of not getting the caps because they were so cute!
Great service and great products!

2016-09-22

MI Trumpettes

"Ordered fanny packs for our section and everyone is loving them! They are made out of very sturdy material and the band that wraps around the waist is easily adjustable!"

2016-09-07

Fantastic product

"Ever since I've recieved my super cute Greek U sweater with my letters, not only have many of my own sister asked me where I bought it, but many women from other sororities have asked me as well! It's a lovely product that is comfortable, stylin, and different from the rest of the usual patterns at most apparel stores!"

Share Greek U's store rating

Greek U is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greek U is not a merchant member
Greek U does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!