info@greeku.com

2016-12-27

Fast service

"The bracelet arrived super fast after ordering it. It's exactly like it was pictured online.
Thank you.

2016-12-27

Awesome!!!

"Loved my AOII sweatshirt and Jammie pants that were custom made, they are Awesome!"

2016-12-26

She Loves It

"Bought a crewneck sweatshirt for my daughter as a Christmas gift. The shirt came in and looked great. She opened it and put it on for the rest of the day. "

2016-12-24

Keeping it warm!

"I ordered a shirt Sweat shirt and lounge pants, and just loved them all. Very nice quality and the detailing was awesome! "

2016-12-20

Beautiful Tri Delta Tank!

"I LOVE my new tri delta tank!! The only thing I didn't like was that the shape of the shirt and the sizing was a little different than other products I've bought, but other than that the material is great, the pattern is petfect, and it goes so well with any outfit! "

2016-12-16

Awesome

"The sweatshirt was very cute. Planning on giving it to my daughter for Christmas "

2016-12-13

Sweatshirt!!

"I absolutely love pullover 1/4 zip sweatshirts and this one is definitely my new favorites!!! Can't wait to order gifts for my sisters and my future little!"

Greek U User
2016-12-13

Cute and comfy!

"I have just received my very first product from GreekU and I love it! It's very comfortable and of course adorable! "

2016-12-11

Great Greek store!

"Very easy process and affordable! "

Greek U User
2016-12-09

KayDee lovin'

"i love love love this shirt and the style!! i can't wait to wear this and show it off with my sisters!!"

2016-12-06

Adorable bag

"I had been wanting/needing a good quality tote bag, but I never seemed to find one that was both cute and wouldn't break on me. The chi omega bag i bought is amazing and the perfect size. It soon took over as my backpack because it was easier to carry and with the same items in it as my backpack, it seemed to feel lighter. I am highly considering buying another bag!"

2016-11-20

Surprise for my little

"The shirt I bought my little is perfect! She was ecstatic about the color and the wonderful letters! "

2016-11-19

Rocking those Greek letters

"I love my new sweatshirt with my Greek letters! Very comfy and pretty. Everyone is jealous. "

2016-11-18

Happy Sorority Girl!

"I really loved my product- the letters look beautiful. I thought the sizes ran a little small, hence the four stars, but everything else about my crewneckw as great!! "

2016-11-17

Great service

"My order arrived with some flaws in the stitching, and when I emailed Greek U about it I received a quick response and super fast replacement. Greek U customer service is amazing! Thank you! "

Helpful (1) Cool