Stores > Greek U
  • Greek U

info@greeku.com

Voice your opinion! Review Greek U by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

Awesome

"I loved my Crew Neck, I was able to customize the sweater to my school colors and I have gotten many compliments."

2017-02-03

Best Greek Life Gear Out There!!

"I recieved my crew neck sweatshirt from Greek U and I am absolutely in love!! It arrived in a reasonable amount of time right near the holidays too! I will absolutely be purchasing this in many more colors as well as a bunch of other products! 10/10 recommend!! "

2017-02-02

Super Comfy DPhiE Sweatshirt

"I customized a sweatshirt with my Greek letters on it. The website was very user friendly! It arrived on time like it was suppose to, looks amazing and is so comfortable. My product did take normal than a regular item should have since it was customized so make sure you are aware of that if you are ordering but I'm extremely happy with my purchase and am looking to buy another item soon! "

2017-02-01

"Received my super cute and soft pineapple t-shirt and got so many compliments on it! So happy with my purchase!"

2017-02-01

Zeta hoodie!

"Super soft, super comfy, came exactly as I chose to customize it! Many great options to customize. Shipped earlier than expected!!"

2017-01-21

Amazing AXO Beanie

"I got my Alpha Chi Omega beanie soon after ordering it and I am absolutely in love. It is so comfy and it stays on my head unlike other beanies I've gotten from different places. I would totally recommend these!"

2017-01-08

"Arrived is good shape and as ordered."

2017-01-04

Greek U- Everything and More

"I received my product in a timely manner. The sweatshirt and ring I ordered exceeded my expectation. "

2017-01-02

Awesome and easy!!!

"Ordered a great sweatshirt for my daughter. Loved Greek U's website---easy selections, many customization options, and perfect preview before order is placed. I was the hero of the holidays with her gift! Thank you, Greek U!"

2017-01-02

my little and her big

"Loved the pillows that I bought for them for Christmas. Thank you. "

2016-12-31

Just In Time For The Holidays

"I ordered a Sigma Kappa tapestry in hopes that i would receive it before Christmas, and it wound up coming almost two weeks earlier than it was supposed to! The quality of the fabric is superb, and the overall appearance is exactly what was displayed online! Cant wait to buy all of my products from here! "

2016-12-31

"My daughter was very happy with the sweatshirt."

2016-12-30

If far exceeded my fears and easily met my expectations!

"After I placed the order for the 1/4 zip sweatshirt, I looked around at the range in the quality of sweatshirts on the market and so many of them are cheesy and feel more like a t-shirt than a nice sweatshirt. I became worried that this would look and feel cheap and was very happy when it arrived and it was good quality. We haven't had it long enough to wash yet but I'm hoping it holds up in the wash as well. This was something for my daughter to feel proud to wear and it wasn't cheap to buy so I'm happy that it came out the way it did."

2016-12-29

Awesome!

"I bought my daughter the silver DG ring and she loved it."

2016-12-27

AWESOME GIFTS!

"I was very satisfied with the quality of your products and will be purchasing more. You made Christmas fun :)"

Share Greek U's store rating

Greek U is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greek U is not a merchant member
Greek U does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!