Stores > Greek U
  • Greek U

info@greeku.com

Voice your opinion! Review Greek U by clicking a star below.
2018-01-31

Amazing Company

"Greek U worked with me when I messed up. I sent the wrong list on an order of 35, and they were so generous and willing to help me fix the problem. I will recommend to all my friends :) "

2017-07-31

Kappa Kappa Gamma Brand Ambassador

"After a slight hiccup with the wrong product, Chelsea was great with getting me the right product in a timely fashion! She even let me keep the first product (which ended up being a great gift for my little!) Now that I have the product I ordered (Grey racerback tank with Kappa Kappa Gamma and founding date) I wear it all the time! It is my go-to hiking tank top! It is so incredibly soft and durable that I've worn it on 3 hikes in the last month! Cant wait to share GreekU with my sisters! "

2017-07-04

Shirts

"AWESOME!! Super fast ship time and also super quality. I will absolutely be ordering from here again!"

2017-06-18

Alpha Phi Crest Crew Neck Sweatshirt

"Amazing sweatshirt!! The inside is so soft and fuzzy... such great quality for such a good price!! Can't wait to wear it around campus in the fall (: "

2017-06-13

Best Shirt Ever!

"I ordered the ZTA mint green slouchy tee with pineapples on it and I LOVE it! It shipped faster than I was expecting so I already had high expectations and I couldn't wait to put it on. It's one of the most comfy shirts I own. I could live in it. I will definitely be ordering from here again."

2017-06-11

awesome !!

"super easy website to follow and lots of cute styles & designs! loved that they sent me an email telling me when my package was shipped because some companies don't do that & I like to know where my stuff is!!! "

2017-05-12

Floral Letter Box

"I absolutely love this top! I ordered a large (I am usually a small) and its a little oversized (to be expected) but it is still perfect. It's soft and comfortable and the colors are bright. The transaction was quick and easy; I had no problems. I will definitely be ordering again!! "

2017-05-03

SO cute and SO comfy!!!

"I ordered the floral heart muscle tank and absolutely LOVE IT!! The first day I wore it I got so many compliments from friends saying how cute it was! And the best part is how comfy it is! Perfect to wear on campus all day! Can't wait to buy more from Greek U!!"

2017-04-19

I. LOVE. GREEK. U.

"The product was SO cute & SUPER comfy! I got SO many compliments!"

2017-04-12

DPhiE Crewneck

"I ordered a group order for my sorority off of GreekU. I initially had problems with ordering but I emailed them and they were super polite and nice and everything got sorted out. My order shipped on Tuesday and came in the next day! This website is amazing and I absolutely love it!!!"

2017-04-05

Greek U Pineapple Ringer T-Shirt

"I love this T-shirt! It's loose fitting and very comfortable. Shipping was quick and easy. "

2017-03-24

Fast and easy

"The shipping was very fast and I absolutely love the material!! So happy with my order!"

2017-03-15

Stitched Letter Sweatshirt

"I absolutely love my stitched letter sweatshirt that I ordered here! It's extremely comfortable and cute to wear everywhere."

2017-03-13

Extremely impressed!!

"I ordered the fraternity tank top, and it is absolutely amazing! Looks and fits fantastic! It came right on time, and everything about it feels great and comfortable!"

2017-02-27

10/10 would recommend

"I am obsessed with the tank I just ordered! The fit is perfect and it's so comfy to wear around campus. I'll definitely be ordering from Greek U again."

Share Greek U's store rating

Greek U is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greek U is not a merchant member
Greek U does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!