4841 Airline Hwy

Shipping & packaging: 8.83/10
Customer service: 9.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-06-16

"Great prices they beat Amazon. I will come back !!"

2018-06-14

Good online retail selection and pricing

"Generally good pricing for Milwaukee products."

2018-06-14

Nice People, Great Customer & Technical Service

"This is my first time dealing with Great Lakes Power Tools. It was through Milwaukee Tools site that I came across them. I selected them to do business with based primarily on Resellerratings.com rating. These folks have the highest rating of the companies I checked out. I called Great Lakes to get technical help in selecting the appropriate blades for the saw I was purchasing through them. The Customer Service representative was very pleasant and freindly. The techical service person was very helpful in educating me on what to look for when selecting blades for given applications. Overall it was a great purchasing experience."

Not too shabby

"I ordered a chuck and arbor set for an older mag drill. In my beach throughout the internet, I found Great Lakes Power Tools to be the most reasonably priced and after having done business with them in the past, I was and am confident that this order will be as prompt and correct as my last order."

Friction ring

"Was fast shipping and good price "

BITS FOR TIME

"WAS VERY GOOD FOR BUSINESS"

2018-06-10

Great prices and free shipping!

"Easy to use website, best prices I’ve found for what I was looking for. Free shipping as well."

2018-06-09

review before complete

"you ask me to review buying something here before I get my product. that's like reviewing a house before its built. I don't know how long you'll drag @$% on mailing me out my product, whether i'll receive an incorrect or damaged one. grouping price and service into the same category is rather desperate...

I would have ignored this review in its absurdity but it cant be allowed to happen with oout being called out.

GreatLakesPowerTools's Avatar
GreatLakesPowerTools from Great Lakes Power Tools has responded
Posted Jun-11-2018

“The review that comes up at the end for resellerratings is about our company, the cost of our items and how likely you are to shop again. Sorry if this bothers you but in order to stay listed on websites like Google shopping we have to maintain customer reviews. With out collecting enough per month Google and other shopping browsers won't show our products. A customers can always change their review down the road if they are not satisfied. ”

2018-06-07

"All the best products to choose from and so very easy to purchase and the delivery time"

2018-06-06

Nailed it!

"First time on the website; easy to use and easy to find what I was looking for."

2018-06-05

GREAT WILWAUKEE TOOLS AT GREAT PRICE

"Searched for this product all over. found it on this site."

2018-06-05

Holehawg drill parts

"Ordered parts for the drill. Parts came as ordered on time. Parts fit just the way they were supposed to. My drill works like a new drill now. Thank you for all your help."

2018-06-03

Wpndering

"Site asks me to fill out fields already filled.
Make it easier to know if part will fit your tool

GreatLakesPowerTools's Avatar
GreatLakesPowerTools from Great Lakes Power Tools has responded
Posted Jun-04-2018

“Sorry you had problems with the website. Unfortunately there is no easier way of knowing if a part works with your tool. Checking your manual on Milwaukee's website using your model number and serial number is the only way to make sure you are getting the part you need. We ran into a switch last week for a Milwaukee tool that you had to pull the switch out to know which one you actually needed. Milwaukee's manual for a specific tool and serial number it called out two switch numbers. The only difference to determine which one you needed was to see if your switch had a silver rivet.”

2018-05-31

Who wants to save money

"I called and spoke on the phone with someone. They were very helpful. Suggested I call Milwaukee to verify part for a very old tool. Once I did, I ordered online and price and shipping was much cheaper from Great Lakes than anywhere else. "

2018-05-30

New Customer, Great Experience

"Had what I needed at the best price I've found. Thanks!"

Share Great Lakes Power Tools's store rating

Great Lakes Power Tools is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Great Lakes Power Tools is a merchant member
Great Lakes Power Tools participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.