Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com
  • GreatFurnitureD

Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

Great Item!!

"The lamp is exactly as it appears in the picture. If you need it to illuminate a small or medium living room, it does the job. The switch might be a little hectic but that's what you should expect with most of the switches of that type. The shade might surprise you a bit since when you take it out it seems like a cheap shade. It's plastic but it works and it almost looks like a glass shade from afar. If you're looking for an inexpensive lamp for your living room with a modern design this one might be it."

2017-12-11

Great look

"These are great little sconces that have an extremely simple design that has a very adaptable art deco look perfect for a DIY home theater. I was sceptical at first but they are a breeze to install and really fit into my room perfectly, look great and are exactly what I was looking for."

2017-12-07

Exactly what I wanted

"Installed these in a media room and in a living room, with Edison bulbs - they look amazing. We direct wired them in, but they have a plug in case you'd rather go that route. I like that they turn up as well if you needed to lift them for moving large furniture around or something like that. They look super cool in our modern farmhouse.

2017-12-04

Just what I was looking for

"Replaced ugly plastic lights with these in the kitchen in a log house. They look great and provide just the right amount of Down vs up Lite. I am now looking for the perfect vintage LED filament bulb. Very happy with the purchase. I thought I might have to spray paint the lighter brass part but it actually looks really good with a darker brown part.

2017-11-27

Nice Mirror at all

"This mirror arrived in the best protective packaging I've ever encountered. It was actually a happy challenge to get into the box! The mirror is as advertised and does a lovely job of making the room look bigger. Everything needed for mounting is included, except for the extra pair of hands. Hanging this mirror is not a one-man job -- you need one person to hold up the heavy mirror, and a partner to help guide it into place -- but it's worth the effort.

2017-11-08

Better than expected!

"Wow..This little table works nice for me. very convenient to have the outlets for charging phones (USB) or to use the additional electrical outlet. Was easy to assemble and its a plus to be able to move the shade which swivels so it can set behind the table or right above - off to the side etc. I use a 3 way bulb too so can choose the brightness. The end table met my expectations, it was easy to put together I love the fact that I can plug a USB cable into it and that there's an actual plug-in on the front of it the table.

2017-11-05

Awesome nightstand lamp

"Fantastic lamp for the price - fits a standard size light bulb. Heavy-ish base, so it doesn't it doesn't tip when you pull the cord. Love the look overall - I ordered 2 at different times, and the shades were in good condition for both orders. Size is perfect for a nightstand. Extremely happy with purchase. well made, looks good, really like the plug to charge tablet or phone on the base. Will definitely purchase again if and when I need more lamps this size."

2017-10-31

Versatile Lighting

"Great looking light! While the edison bulbs don't provide a lot of light, you can easily switch them out for other bulbs (which we did) to use in areas that need brightening . Just be careful not to overextend the wattage allowance. Perfect for whatever space you're working with! Bought these for a room that we are adding on. Can't wait to see how they look on the wall. They are very nice looking and are heavier then I expected....don't appear to be cheaply made..."

2017-10-26

Great deal!! Very pretty. Beautiful Pendant!!

"The picture doesn't do justice on how beautiful this is. It's quite small but the effect it leaves on the ceiling and room - just beautiful. Very happy customer. It took me a while to put the thing together. I installed it in a few minutes. Noticed the crystal in the middle isn't centered but I don't know how I can fix that. Other than that it's perfect :)"

2017-10-23

Queen Mattress

"I haven't woken up with a sore back since we got it. Impressed with delivery and removal of old mattress. We do not disturb each other when we get up or turn over. I sleep like a baby every night! Perfect mattress for in terms of firmness. I just wish it was a little thinner."

2017-10-19

Well made, comfortable Console Loveseat!

"I love this Console Loveseat! I had it within two weeks of ordering, and it arrived well-packaged and undamaged. The recliner is shipped in one large, squat box and comes in four pieces: the seat, the center back, and two side back pieces. Assembly was simple and straight-forward, but it did take a bit of effort to make sure the pieces were snapped together fully and securely. The bonded leather is good quality, and the nail-head trim gives it a hint of elegance."

2017-10-16

Great Looking Console

"Nice!! This console really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much when ordered; and seeing the large flat box when it arrived didn't do much for me either. But, on opening it ... I was shocked to see the quality of wood, the smoothness of the paint covering, and most impressive of all was that each part is labeled and all the hardware came in labeled zip lock bags. This made following the directions and assembly almost trivial."

2017-10-12

Happy Buying

"I was skeptical with many of the other reviews, but I like this couch, for the price I paid. It isn't huge, but I knew that from reading the measurements provided. It looks nice, clean, and isn't super hard like many reviews stated. It is firm, but not so much to where it is uncomfortable. The white color that I purchased is very white, a clean crisp, bright white that makes my apartment look bigger. I do think buying a few decorative pillows to add will spruce it up though. Overall, for the week I've had it, no complaints!"

2017-10-09

Excellent Working Table AS Well

"Exactly what I was looking for to set up a temporary workstation. Perfect in height, depth, and width. Nicely made. Works great for the intended purpose and because it has folding legs, it has an advantage of being easily portable to another location or just to put in storage when the time comes. Will be useful for many activities and hobbies. Sturdy and balanced. Great purchase. Happy I have it."

2017-10-04

Great Light for me.

"I've been remodeling my house and bought this light for my front entry and hallway (3 total lights). I'm very happy with them along with the Edison bulbs. They have an industrial retro-modern look to them but offer a warm glow with the 60 watt bulb. It was also an easy installation with plenty of cord to adjust to almost any height you may need. A plus for me is that they even wrapped the cord in fabric just like it would have been in Edison's day. And they make a beautiful pattern on the ceiling."

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!