Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Easy, Fast, Great Experience!

"I enjoy shopping at grab a gun because of the great inventory of goods I'm interested in, the competitive prices and fast shipping! It's tough to beat them for online shopping of gun supplies. Will continue to shop here! "

First AR

"I had been waiting on a GREAT price and Grab A Gun came through !!! Didn't hesitate to order it...Ordering was easy and it was delivered on the day that Grab A Gun said it would be to my FFL !!! This was not my first purchase nor will it be my last purchase from Grab A Gun !
Thanks Grab A Gun...
Vic

A+++

"I tell everyone about GrabAGun! Great prices..great shipping cost..great customer service! "

2017-04-06

Poor customer relations and item shipping

"Will not use this seller again. Better alternatives exist with much better customer experience. "

Excellent service

"The price I found for what I wanted was unmatched. The speed of delivery was incredible. The convenience to have my purchase shipped to the store right down the road from where I work was great."

2017-04-06

Easy, fast and courteous.

"Customer service handled my issue with ease. Friendly staff and efficient! I will be telling everyone about your company.

TM

EXACTLY EXCELLENT

"After much research, I got exactly what I was looking for at a great price. "

perfect

"order came on time and as expected great job and the price was untouchable any where else. thank you."

Browning magazines

"I was looking for magazines for a Browning 1911 380. I looked at gun shops and they were about $40. I looked at a local gun show. They had one, and it was $45. Someone suggested I check out Grabagun.com, and am I glad I did. They had the magazines, and at only $24.95 each. SCORE!! Completely happy with this transaction. "

Ruger 10/22

"Shipping and order process was good as usual. Not happy about the ruger I bought since picture shows dark blue and actual color is baby blue. "

2017-04-06

Love this gun, love Grab A Gun!

"I found the Ruger American Compact 9mm pistol on Grab A Gun for about $90 less than I could find it anywhere else. Shipped fast and took it to the range after a quick cleaning, and then again this week. Pistol is perfect! Great trigger,fits my hand better than any I have ever owned or tried (comes with 3 back straps to adjust grip size), good capacity with the extended magazine that comes with it (as well as the shorter mag with finger extension), and recoil is light. Easy take-down and cleaning. It is a little on the heavier side, but the solid build of this gun is worth the trade off."

My First AR-15

"Took my new Windham carbin fiber AR-15 to the range today. Shot 60 factory PMC .223 55 Gr. FMJ rounds. Worked great! Absolutely no problems. Need to shoot another 40 rounds to break in the barrel. Then I will check out the accuracy. I would definitely recommend this gun and Grab A Gun."

2017-04-05

Great deal and quick delivery.

"I am impressed with the quick delivery and the convenience of ordering."

Great online experience

"Great selection of products. Ease of ordering and fast delivery."

Excellent website

"Easy and quick. Easily navigated thru website. Will use this company more often. "

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.