Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Great place to buy from.

"I have bought several guns and a sig mcx rifle. There’s no better place on line to buy from. I’ll definitely recommend this place to anyone. Thanks GrabAGun and keep up the good work!"

2017-12-07

Most insane shipping policy ever for accessories!

"Would NOT buy from again. Their shipping policy is ludicrous. They will not allow the package to be left at a UPS center for "security reasons" yet require a signature for any shipment at all (mine was just accessories). Newsflash, when I'm not home to sign where the heck do you think the package goes? Back to the UPS facility at which this idiotic company will not allow me to pick up my package!"

2017-12-07

Terrible Customer service

"Terrible customer service. I was worried about purchasing a gun online as I would like to see it in person. I did it anyways because the reviews did seem fairly positive. As for the gun, I cannot even give a review at this point, because I have not received it yet. (I placed my order Nov 27th) GrabAGun set my rifle to a FFL that cannot transfer the gun to me. So Now I have to pay that store a fee to transfer it to another store and pay that store a fee to accept it. When I called GrabAGun to ask what we can to do help me out for having to pay shipping 3 times they basically told me it’s my fault. That the list THEY provided to me of FFL's is just a list of FFL's that they may have used one time before. It amazing they are willing to lose future customers over their mistakes of sending me a list of FFL's that are inactive. I would not purchase from here again, or recommend it to anyone. A company that is dealing with items such as firearms should have much better customer service."

2017-11-14

Don't do it. You'll wait and wait.

"Good price? Sure. But they stab you on the shipping and it is really profit.

When you buy, they charge your card right away. Try to figure out why it hasn't shipped. "We're sooooooo swamped." Really?
Since when is 5-7 business days before shipping any kind of standard.

Okay, one item. A free float handguard--MAYBE one pound total. $10.01 "flat rate." Here's where they stab you again.

After a second complaint, they ship. Uhhhh, UPS Mail Innovations. Costs them what, $1? $1.50? The downside: UPS doesn't pick that up and even START to get it to USPS until you have 100 pieces!!

So there you sit. Sure!!! Pop a label and call it shipped. Even ebay doesn't put up with that any more.

They list themselves as great customer service, but complaints just like this with BBB, forums, and elsewhere abound.

Find a credible dealer that wants your repeat business. Grabagun is not it.

2017-10-12

Great Experience

"October of 2017 I was looking to purchase a Daniel Defense M4V11. Grabagun had a great price. After reading lots of reviews, most were not the best reviews I decided to take a chance. This was also my first ever online purchase. I ordered the rifle on a Saturday evening, I was not charged until it shipped out on that following Tuesday from there place in Texas. By Thursday at 11:00 am I was picking up the rifle at my local gun dealers shop here in Charleston, SC. Yes, its a brand new rifle, not used and sold as new. Shipping was fast and overall I had an excellent experience and an awesome new rifle. "

2017-10-09

GrabAgun.com

"Think twice before ordering. Good advice if I had read any of the reviews. Second day wanted to cancel order. 15% restock fee and the standard $7.99 shipping fee is a bait and switch scheme! They will not mach anyone's price! "

2017-10-05

do not buy from them

"i ordered a taurus 44 mag 8.3" ss new when i got it it was use been shot sooo much the burns not coming out woooow im a long time customer and this is how they repay me all i wanted is what i paid for plz dont support them don't wait till ur like me im so said i will never forgive them.......... i really hate life rite now all because of u grab a fraud gun i haaatttttteeee uuuuu i cant belive u i just dont kno what to do"

2017-09-29

Think twice before ordering.

" When I received the item I noticed drops of paint on the gun case. It makes you question the quality of their products. "

2017-09-28

Outstanding prices and Fast delivery!

"Just picked up my Ruger American and not only does GAG have the best price time after time but the delivery service is FAST! The order was ready to pick up in two days after placing it after hours on line. I once had an AR ready for pick up about three hours after I placed the order on the best priced AR 15 on the internet! The guys in the store are always great as well! I'll definitely continue to buy from them! "

2017-08-28

Horrible

"Just spent close to $1400 for a Smith and Wesson Performance center 460.. When I received my gun the gun rug was ripped the zipper for it had been torn off.. I called grabagun and they told me to call Smith and Wesson.... What the heck.. Just spent a good penny for this gun not to have a gun case to go with it... Horrible customer service. Lost my business for good! Beware people!!!"

2017-08-25

Great service

"Great service very fast shipping "

2017-08-04

Springfield Armory PX9109L Purchase Experience

"I Purchased the SA PX9109L from Grabagun.com after finding it on the California DOJ Roster. They sent it to my FFL. When my FFL received it my FFL called me to tell me that the gun is not the California Legal Model, and that the gun case it came in has a big sticker across it saying something to the effect of "Not Legal in California". I called Grabagun who said the gun is legal in CA, and to have my FFL run the serial numbers on it and he will find out it is CA legal, they said Springfield is putting the CA Legal model in the boxes with Not Legal in California sticker.

My FFL called Springfield Armory who ran the serial numbers and said it is absolutely Not California Legal, and they said that they do not ship guns with a sticker if it is Legal, they do not make mistakes like that, the california model that is legal for sale in California is PX9109LCA, and I found and purchased it from another online Dealer which I have used for years and years.

My FFL also stated that they should take it back with no problems because it is Grabagun's fault for shipping you a non-Calif. compliant firearm. So I called Grabagun.com back to have them send a shipping label for my FFL to return the gun. While he was preparing to send me the label, I asked if they have or can get me the California Legal Model, I did not get the kind of response I was expecting, I was thinking that maybe they would want to sell me the correct gun for California, but I must have been wrong it was as if they just didn't care at all about having my business.

I did get the shipping label with the rma via email, and I sent it to my FFL. My FFL responded they'd get it shipped back asap, which they did. Grabagun, when they received the gun back, sent me an email stating that they have processed my return, and I would be credited, but, the amount was $132 less than I paid. I immediately called them, and the person looked up the info and said they charge a 15% restocking fee, and I am sure they charged me for the shipping too. (I never saw the gun, never touched it, and I was told by my FFL that it was their fault for shipping me the model with "Not Legal in California").

I kept telling the Grabagun associate on the phone that it was not my fault they shipped a gun to my FFL that was not CA Compliant, it was Grabaguns fault. I even said for them to call Springfield Armory themselves, but they would not. I finally said that if they didn't want to refund me the full amount, that I would be forced to dispute the charges on my card, and I would talk to the DOJ to let them know what Grabagun is doing. At that, the associate said I will have to take this to my manager..... he came back and said that the manager said he would refund me in full, but I would be banned from Grabagun.com for life.

My response was if Grabagun wants to treat its faithful customers this way, I would rather never purchase from them again (I have made 5 other purchases from them, including Springfield Armory XD9). So I must say there are many choices out there to make your purchases from..... choose someplace that actually has customer satisfaction as a priority, and if you need to pay a few dollars more to be valued by customer service, then pay the money. Avoid Grabagun, their customer service is pathetic, even up to the Management level.

They prey on people this way, saying "Springfield Armory puts the compliant models in the old box with the sticker".

2 things about this: If you purchase the gun, and your FFL mistakinly does the DROS, they may get audited and be in a load of trouble, and grabagun still made the sale! The other thing: grabagun gets their gun back and charge you a 15% restocking fee....

Does that sound like a reputable dealer of good character?
I don't think so.

2017-07-31

Ripped Off At Check Out

"the price went from 260.71 to 289.18.
when at check out. I inquired about the price jump thinking there would be an adjustment. I was told pricing changes. end of story. what a bunch of dicks.

2017-07-07

Fake Reviews

"Am I the only one that realizes all these "5 star reviews" are within a week period? There's like 50 reviews all done within a week of each other, all great, while before and after that the real reviews are weeks apart and they're bad. GrabAGun sells you floor models, used guns and say they're new. They rarely answer the phone and take over a week just to ship. Stay Away!"

2017-06-05

Quick to charge your credit card without validating product availability!

"I've purchased a couple of firearm from this website before and there's no doubt that they have one of the best deals out there. However, these past couple of orders for an $1100 pistol they were quick to charge my credit card without validating the availability of the product. They should start charging folks only when they've verified that they're able to ship the purchased product rather than running the customers' card and later crediting them back for the amount. It takes 7 business days for the credit to take effect and they basically leave good paying customers short of credit limit for a week so... this happened a couple of times, unacceptable!

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.