Stores > Govsimplified

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review Govsimplified by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

courteous

"I spoke to two customer service representatives. They were both informative and courteous. They took the pain out of the experience"

2017-09-05

Thanks!

"Very easy and fast...thank you"

2017-09-05

Excellent service!

"Good job...had it in a matter pf minutes"

lost my application

"I entered the wrong expiration date for my credit card so it kicked me back to start over. I did this and then it flashed--
SOBLE PAYMENT. I sent a note asking that I not be charged twice only to find they had no record of me at all! Needless to say I'll try elsewhere and pray my SSN isn't floating around in the cloud somewhere. I told them they need better software if they're going to be dealing with sensitive info.

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If the payment is not complete we are unable to process the application. Once the payment is complete then we will be able to submit the application. In your case the payment got declined due to wrong entries and automatically got cancelled. If you need more clarification please contact our customer service, we will be more than happy to assist you.”

Wow!

"I made several mistakes on my application for an EIN numbers while completing it on line, plus I had an issue with the payment due to creating two accounts back to back. I talked with two representatives of this company that helped me quickly and courteously! Great Customer Service!!!!"

customer service

"Answered everything and quickly processed my app. Thanks "

Desert Optical 11

"Govsimplified made my transition smooth, they were great and informative"

Quick

"Was to take 3 days for EIN for Non Profit Organization. Was in my mailbox in less than 3 hours."

2017-09-01

Service quality of Govsimplified.

"Very Good, the service personnel is very professional and helpful."

2017-08-31

very good

"fast and easy with great follow up"

Excellent service

"Two people helped me with an error on my part. Both were polite, helpful, yet professional."

PRICEY

"KIND OF PRICEY AFTER I FOUND YOU CAN DO IT FOR NO CHARGE"

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“It is our goal to expedite and simply the process for all of our clients. We act as your Third Party Designee and our service fee covers a seamless simplified application process tailored to fit the needs of your entity, filing, digital expedited delivery of your EIN and guaranteed lifetime support. There is no fee for the number which is still wholly generated and assigned by the IRS. We thank you for choosing our service. If you should ever require additional assistance please feel free to contact us”

SS-4 Completed

"Spoke with Both Carlos and Alina - they were VERY patient with me and helped me through the process seemlessly. "

2017-08-29

this was fairly easy once I know where to go to get it.

"the only thing that i was questioning was when a person can on the line and I was wondering if someone had cut in since he couldn't find out the form I just had submitted. Then he went through the whole form getting all the information I had just submitted. He couldn't understand how I was saying things and then there was a mistake on the form and he had to go back and change it. This took a while., but it all turned out ok , I think. "

2017-08-29

Awesome

"This was actually the cheapest wait for me to get my EIN number I appreciate them they were quick and honest and helps me every way possible and now I can start my business thank you"

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.