Monday through Friday: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
Customer service: 1.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.63/10
2018-09-12

Great company! great service!

"The customer service is better than anything you can get from the SSA customer service and I was able to get my social security card while applying from home. "

2018-08-28

A total rip off!!

"Doing the process on line was easy enough, but all the information I was given and the instructions for filling out and mailing in the forms and information was completely inaccurate. I received a reply back from the local Social Security Office that what I sent in did not qualify for getting a replacement SS card. I believe this company is in the business of ripping people off for their money. Its best to just go down to your local office and do what is needed for free!!! In the end, I only got a 50% refund of my money, even though they acknowledged that the information given was not correct. "

2018-07-23

Not a good experience!

"I used them to get a SSCard replacement. I never got my card, and they disavowed any responsibility. All they do is provide a shipping label for you. Now I have to go to SS Office anyway. What a rip off!

2018-07-16

Scam

"Paid $37 for a SS package that I thought was going to Ive instant proof that applied as unneeded proof for a job that I had just started. Got and email with shipping label(addressed to SS office five minutes from my house) nothing in the email gave me proof of application. When I called I was told I had to go down to the office for proof. What is the point of the service then? Went down and instantly got proof for FREE! Was told this website is a useless scam to get peoples money. Called to be refunded my money and was told I could only get partial refund. Despite that I had not printed or used the label they sent me. The woman I spoke with after being on hold for 20 min calarabelle was extremely rude Nd condescending. And just kept repeating some phrase about terms and conditions. Have yet to receive my partial refund"

2018-06-18

Yet another scam

"Trying to get a replacement SS card for my grand daughter. Filled out all the questionnaires, gave them my credit card information (big mistake), and was then confronted by a "simple questionnaire" asking me if I could submit by mail any one of some very important documents like passport, driver's license, identification cards and others; none of which I was willing to send them. At this point, I stopped the application and phoned the number on their website. After being on hold for over 40 minutes, I was connected to someone who told me that they would have to check on my situation. After another 5 minutes on hold, I was told that I could only get a "partial refund" of the 39 dollars that had been charged to my card. I made the mistake of choosing the first name on my google search which was this phony outfit. If you contact this company, hold on to your wallet! The worst."

2018-06-14

Very disingenuous

"This company plays by the books legally, but takes advantage of people with an untrained eye. It has a striking similarity to government websites but have a thin warning at the top stating they're not a government entity. By imitating the style of government websites, gives the illusion that you're submitting information to the fed to get some document package you need, however the scam is you're paying for the "service" of them essentially filling out a pdf for you, and giving you a shipping label."

2018-06-11

This is a fraud company do not work with them

"They take your money/advantage of elderly and receive nothing for what you pay for. Social security told me this is a fraud website! Go to social security for free! Fraud company /not trusted "

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Jun-21-2018

“We understand that the customer is unhappy with the service and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We realize how frustrating a situation like that can be and we are currently working to make it right.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN card on May 26, 2018 and customer has also contacted us on the same day for Guidance, our rep has advised to submit the required documents. Customer has once again contacted our customer service on June 11, 2018 stating that the SSN has denied due to providing certified copy. Customer has requested refund, as we have guided the customer and informed the customer that we will not be able to issue refund. Since the customer insisted the refund was processed on the same day.

We regret that the customer had a bad experience in this time to get the refund. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

Refunds are made to the source of the original payment, and processing generally takes 4 to 5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly to inquire as to when you can expect this refund to show up in your account.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

2018-05-11

SCAM!

"I thought I was submitting my personal information to a U.S. Government agency. Had to cancel two (2) credit cards and initiate a credit freeze. Submitted a complaint to the FTC after the "pleasant" GovSimplified representative told me she was very sorry for my misunderstanding, but that I was still going to be billed. This despite never accepting or getting the Social Security replacement card "application package" from them. Very misleading... Go to Social Security instead. You will save a tremendous amount of money, as well as, have your information protected.
FYI - I initially attempted to charge to one account and it was denied... So I then charged to another account and it was accepted. I contacted my bank and they advised me that the charge had been approved, but that GovSimplified had then denied it. Was this a technique to just get a second charge card number... along with all of my other information. My bank said they had never seen anything like this before and that I should consider closing both charge cards... I did. Beware... Beware... Beware!!!

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted May-22-2018

We have clearly mentioned on our website that “GovSimplified is a private entity and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the SSA.
The Social Security Administration provides free social security forms and assistance.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN card replacement on May 5, 2018 and wanted to cancel the service. Since the package will be sent we offered customer to continue with our service. But customer declined.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the refund of $37 back to his card on file.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

2018-04-12

Ripped off.

"I am demanding a full refund. This is a complete waste of time and money. I thought it was to get my SSC not to be scammed into paying 37 dollars to get an application form set up on my behalf. Good grief. YOU guys should be shut down.!!!"

2018-04-06

Scam!

"This is just a scam to get $$ from us who think it is a legit gov site. Stay away!!"

2018-04-04

Saved me no time

"I filled out the form for a "package" for a duplicate SS card. I paid $37 and change for it to be e-mailed to me. It was just one page, and it said to MAIL IN my ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE...and...wait for it...MY DRIVER'S LICENSE. No one in their right mind would mail that stuff. You need a driver's license for, oh, say, driving. So I still have to go to the office. I paid $37 and change for a form I could have filled out right there. Oh, and you can't even call customer service. It just takes you to a recording saying to e-mail them."

2018-03-15

Terms and conditions

"Very very bad. "Terms and conditions". Just to let you know I didnt know anything about how and what I needed to get a social security card, such as documents, which was bad on my part. Which was why when I saw that it can be delivered quickly and easily to my door, I didnt think much of it, I'd just send in my information and get my card. However I didnt know I needed additional documents, which I have lost all together with my SSC. I was told by customer support I was able to send in two forms of ID and it would work as 2 forms of documents, nope! I went down to the social security administration, which I should have done in the first place, to not WASTE 37$ and they told me it has to be proof of citizenship. Now it took me some time to find a good day to send in my two IDs, so I did wait some time to figure out when I will send it in. In the terms and conditions it says you have 14 days to use. I didnt know that till after I bought it, coulda been good to know before the fact, since HARDLY anyone reads the terms AMD conditions. I will NEVER tell anyone to use go simplified, just go to the administration, its free and not as painful if you go during the early morning. The workers are friendlier than the CUSTOMER SUPPORT."

2018-03-05

simpliy beautiful

"all i remember was i needed a ein,next thing i know i was reaching for my credit card,,to simplify my life,,,this kid JA CIN TO was good.."

2018-02-26

DO NOT USE THIS!!!

"I anciently put the wrong information in the package they sent me. So because of that, I paid $100 for them to ship the wrong information the SS Office. Thanks GUYS! Oh wait it gets better. When I receive my information package back they had cut my Birth Certificate; Thanks GUYS! Oh wait its gets better! Once I receive my package back, with a ruined Birth Certificate, I passed the 7 day return period!!! LOL! So, in the end I'm out $100 and nothing to show for it! WAIT it gets better!!! When I call to speak to a supervisor/manager the lady told me she wont do it because their in a "meeting"....lol This place is a complete rip off! STAY AWAY!"

2018-01-22

Scam

"I went online to get a replacement MEDICARE CARD. My next Discover bill had a $97.00 charge I could not explain. Investigation showed a Florida Fictitious Name Ss Card Package whose principle of record is Govsimplified LLC Miami, Fl. They said they were a private company for legal services who mailed out forms for a social security card and not government related, and that I had signed up for their $97.00 package. I was not trying to get a social security card and this is a SCAM."

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.