Stores > Govsimplified

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Govsimplified by clicking a star below.
2017-11-28

Company is a scam and is fraudulent. Stay away!

"This company is a scam. It is a fraudulent site. I mistakenly submitted a request for an EIN in 60 minutes thinking it was the IRS. I paid $187. They called back an hour later and said they could not get me a new EIN and needed o get an appointment with the IRS, they said I needed to pay $10 more for the verification letter and they could get it within 24 hours. I thought, I would give them a chance since I was in a time crunch. BIG mistake! After a bunch of phone calls they assured me my EIN was the same as my SS# but just the hyphen was different, and made me sign what seemed the verification letter form request with that incorrect number.
I had the feeling it was all wrong and decided to contact the IRS directly. They IRS provided me with the
correct EIN right away, which of course was not the same as the SS#. I called GovSimplified to complain because the verification letter I paid to receive within 24 hours was going to be incorrect and ask for a refund. They refused to refund 100% and told me I was only entitled to 50% back. I am a loser of $98. What a scam! I am furious and frustrated that a Company with such poor ethics is still in business!

2017-10-27

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered this package because I don't have a car and can't get to the social security office. These fools sent my SSC to a social security office in another county instead of to my house EVEN THO THE MAILING ADDRESS WAS MY HOME ADDRESS. No type of solution was offered except "call UPS" and no refund was given either. A WASTE OF $37 COMPLETELY!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“We understand that the customer is unhappy with the service and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We realize how frustrating a situation like that can be and we are currently working to make it right.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN. It looks like the customer has contacted our customer service on the SSN package, since the customer has sent the ID and requested for the documents. We have informed the customer to contact the UPS and directly need to check in the SSA office.

We regret that the customer had a bad experience in this time to get the refund. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the full refund of $37 back to her card on file.

Refunds are made to the source of the original payment, and processing generally takes 4 to 5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly to inquire as to when you can expect this refund to show up in your account.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.”

2017-09-28

EXcellent,

"Jacinto, was knowledgable,efficient and fast

2017-09-19

Dandy

"easier than expected. not very difficult"

2017-09-18

EIN Application

"Quality, very quick, service. "

2017-09-15

Very user freindly.

"I have never applied for an EIN number before. The process was straight forward and fast."

2017-09-14

great

"great service. quick and inexpensive"

2017-09-13

Anthony made completeing my application an easy and pleasant experience!

"It was quick, easy and the service person, Anthony, was very personable and efficient."

2017-09-12

Helpful Service

"This website was extremely helpful in complying with the Texas Workforce Board and IRS."

2017-09-12

very easy

"this was a super simple process"

2017-09-11

This was a great experience and easy to use.

"The process was easy and user friendly"

2017-09-11

Govsimplified Reviews

"It was nice and very fast."

2017-09-08

Great service!!!!

"The process was simple and efficient."

2017-09-08

no ss4 form in my email yet

"can not even print the ss4 form online"

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2017

A rep from Govsimplified, customersatisfaction, has responded

“We are sorry that you are unable to download the SS4 form online or from your email. We have resend the SS4 to your registered email id d************0@yahoo.com you can download and take a print of it. Please contact our customer service if you still not need assistance, we are more than happy to assist you.”

2017-09-06

Easy, peasy

"Simple to do and the EIN was received in less than 30 minutes. "

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.