Monday through Friday: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM EST

Customer service: 1.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-04-12

Ripped off.

"I am demanding a full refund. This is a complete waste of time and money. I thought it was to get my SSC not to be scammed into paying 37 dollars to get an application form set up on my behalf. Good grief. YOU guys should be shut down.!!!"

2018-04-06

Scam!

"This is just a scam to get $$ from us who think it is a legit gov site. Stay away!!"

2018-04-04

Saved me no time

"I filled out the form for a "package" for a duplicate SS card. I paid $37 and change for it to be e-mailed to me. It was just one page, and it said to MAIL IN my ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE...and...wait for it...MY DRIVER'S LICENSE. No one in their right mind would mail that stuff. You need a driver's license for, oh, say, driving. So I still have to go to the office. I paid $37 and change for a form I could have filled out right there. Oh, and you can't even call customer service. It just takes you to a recording saying to e-mail them."

2018-03-15

Terms and conditions

"Very very bad. "Terms and conditions". Just to let you know I didnt know anything about how and what I needed to get a social security card, such as documents, which was bad on my part. Which was why when I saw that it can be delivered quickly and easily to my door, I didnt think much of it, I'd just send in my information and get my card. However I didnt know I needed additional documents, which I have lost all together with my SSC. I was told by customer support I was able to send in two forms of ID and it would work as 2 forms of documents, nope! I went down to the social security administration, which I should have done in the first place, to not WASTE 37$ and they told me it has to be proof of citizenship. Now it took me some time to find a good day to send in my two IDs, so I did wait some time to figure out when I will send it in. In the terms and conditions it says you have 14 days to use. I didnt know that till after I bought it, coulda been good to know before the fact, since HARDLY anyone reads the terms AMD conditions. I will NEVER tell anyone to use go simplified, just go to the administration, its free and not as painful if you go during the early morning. The workers are friendlier than the CUSTOMER SUPPORT."

2018-03-05

simpliy beautiful

"all i remember was i needed a ein,next thing i know i was reaching for my credit card,,to simplify my life,,,this kid JA CIN TO was good.."

2018-02-26

DO NOT USE THIS!!!

"I anciently put the wrong information in the package they sent me. So because of that, I paid $100 for them to ship the wrong information the SS Office. Thanks GUYS! Oh wait it gets better. When I receive my information package back they had cut my Birth Certificate; Thanks GUYS! Oh wait its gets better! Once I receive my package back, with a ruined Birth Certificate, I passed the 7 day return period!!! LOL! So, in the end I'm out $100 and nothing to show for it! WAIT it gets better!!! When I call to speak to a supervisor/manager the lady told me she wont do it because their in a "meeting"....lol This place is a complete rip off! STAY AWAY!"

2018-01-22

Scam

"I went online to get a replacement MEDICARE CARD. My next Discover bill had a $97.00 charge I could not explain. Investigation showed a Florida Fictitious Name Ss Card Package whose principle of record is Govsimplified LLC Miami, Fl. They said they were a private company for legal services who mailed out forms for a social security card and not government related, and that I had signed up for their $97.00 package. I was not trying to get a social security card and this is a SCAM."

2018-01-17

I would not recommend this says third-party so security replacement at all

"I would not recommend this says third-party so security replacement at all..
They only would refund me 50% of what I paid when I did not use their service I’ll be sure to tell all my social media friends not to use this

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Jan-24-2018

“We understand that the customer is unhappy with the service and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We realize how frustrating a situation like that can be and we are currently working to make it right.

We have clearly mentioned on our website that “GovSimplified is a private entity and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the SSA.
The Social Security Administration provides free social security forms and assistance.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN card replacement on Jan 11, 2018 and customer has also contacted our customer service on Jan 17, 2018 requesting refund. We have explained our terms and conditions, also we offered a partial refund of $18.50 customer agreed and we have processed the partial refund.

We regret that the customer had a bad experience in this time to get the refund. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the remaining refund of $18.50 back to his card on file.

Refunds are made to the source of the original payment, and processing generally takes 4 to 5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly to inquire as to when you can expect this refund to show up in your account.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

2017-12-13

It’s a scam

"Sent the paper work I paid for and still haven’t seen my new ss card. Customer service IS TERRIBLE. Read scripted responses. DO NOT DO THIS. And still no card 18 days out. And yes ALL BUSINESS DAYS. "

2017-11-28

Company is a scam and is fraudulent. Stay away!

"This company is a scam. It is a fraudulent site. I mistakenly submitted a request for an EIN in 60 minutes thinking it was the IRS. I paid $187. They called back an hour later and said they could not get me a new EIN and needed o get an appointment with the IRS, they said I needed to pay $10 more for the verification letter and they could get it within 24 hours. I thought, I would give them a chance since I was in a time crunch. BIG mistake! After a bunch of phone calls they assured me my EIN was the same as my SS# but just the hyphen was different, and made me sign what seemed the verification letter form request with that incorrect number.
I had the feeling it was all wrong and decided to contact the IRS directly. They IRS provided me with the
correct EIN right away, which of course was not the same as the SS#. I called GovSimplified to complain because the verification letter I paid to receive within 24 hours was going to be incorrect and ask for a refund. They refused to refund 100% and told me I was only entitled to 50% back. I am a loser of $98. What a scam! I am furious and frustrated that a Company with such poor ethics is still in business!

2017-10-27

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered this package because I don't have a car and can't get to the social security office. These fools sent my SSC to a social security office in another county instead of to my house EVEN THO THE MAILING ADDRESS WAS MY HOME ADDRESS. No type of solution was offered except "call UPS" and no refund was given either. A WASTE OF $37 COMPLETELY!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!"

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Nov-07-2017

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN. It looks like the customer has contacted our customer service on the SSN package, since the customer has sent the ID and requested for the documents. We have informed the customer to contact the UPS and directly need to check in the SSA office.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the full refund of $37 back to her card on file.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.”

2017-09-28

EXcellent,

"Jacinto, was knowledgable,efficient and fast

2017-09-19

Dandy

"easier than expected. not very difficult"

2017-09-18

EIN Application

"Quality, very quick, service. "

2017-09-15

Very user freindly.

"I have never applied for an EIN number before. The process was straight forward and fast."

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.