8:00 AM - 5:00 PM P.S.T

Customer service: 8.27/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.87/10
2018-05-15

Quality Business Cards

"Smooth transaction and great quality. Will definitely use again and recommend."

2018-05-15

Awesome Service, Design Tools, Delivery

"I could not be happier! And, the price is right. Thanks, GotPrint!"

2018-05-14

Great quality business cards. Affordable price.

"Nice products. Delivery time could be better."

Posted May-16-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of our print! Please keep in mind that we do have rush services available, in case you need a faster turnaround. Please be sure to visit our turnaround times link, available directly on our site, to be able to view all of our printing options. Thank you ”

TOP NOTCH!!!!

"Yes sir...great work for a price you won't beat...."

My experience

"I have used gotprint multiple times, both personally and for my clients, and we haven’t had any issues thus far. I will continue to work with gotprint as long as they continue to provide quality services and products."

Posted May-14-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear you were satisfied with the quality of our print. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Thank you”

Outstanding!!

"Super user friendly site, great prices and the BEST quality in business cards and other products that I have seen! As a small business owner, standing out from the crowd is a huge plus, and Gotprint delivered! My order was delivered in under a week, as well!"

disappointed.

"The matt finish on my project makes it look less than sharp. Not like what I saw on my computer screen. To top that it also looses some detail from my artwork. This job was meant to promote my artwork, but it is unusable. Will have to be redone."

Posted May-14-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience in which you may have experienced. We have reviewed your order and noticed that the Online Design feature was used to create your artwork. Please keep in mind that we are only able to print based off of the files that are created and uploaded on to our system. The images used were seemingly dark on the online designer and unfortunately, as we assume the artwork designed/uploaded is as desired to print, the order was sent to production. Regardless of this, we have contacted our quality control team on your behalf and they are currently looking into this for you. Please keep an eye out for your email, as all notifications will be sent there. Thank you”

Delivered quality!

"Very happy with the turn around time and 5he quality was excellent!"

Not what I expected

"My font and colors were very visible and legible on screen. White font over black background, but the print, is not legible. The white font almost looks faded and very thin, not at all like my design. I jave to get them redone."

got it right

"great service, decent price"

2018-05-12

"Great, received help from your employee on the chat line. Like the business card."

Perfect

"Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great

"It was what i asked for and on time"

Yard signs

"Super great! Look forward to future purchases with your company! Very Pleased. Thank you"

2018-05-11

not bad, it was good but the cards were a little off then what i had asked for but that's okay you get what you get ?

"first time ordered and the first impression is always the most important impact that you will ever do."

Posted May-11-2018

“Hi Darryl, thank you so much for your feedback. We have reviewed your account and have noticed that the files were uploaded without any bleed. Please keep in mind that per our File Set Up Instructions, we strongly recommend that files are submitted with bleed to avoid any uneven white boarders from being printed. Unfortunately, as the Instant Online Proof was selected, our processing team assumed the files uploaded were exactly as desired to print. For future reference, please be sure to add the necessary bleed on to your files to avoid any white boarders. You may also select the "Manual 24hr PDF Proof" in which will ensure that our processing department reviews the files to confirm that they are print ready. Please feel free to contact our customer service team in case you have any questions/concerns. Thank you”

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.