8:00 AM - 5:00 PM P.S.T

Shipping & packaging: 8.68/10
Customer service: 8.26/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.22/10
2018-06-13

Great price, great quality and exactly what we wanted A+++

"Our signs on the corrugated boards were exactly what we wanted! Easy ordering, great price for great quality. Will definitely be ordering again!"

2018-06-12

Very good product at a fair price.

"Once I approved the card, they were printed and shipped in a timely fashion. And they look great!"

Good and Quick

"Excellent Product with a quick turnaround. Very impressed. Will do more business with them for sure!"

2018-06-12

Fast and competitive with Vista print.

"This is the minimum number of characters required for a review. "

2018-06-12

I love how the color pops on my bookmarks.

"They did an amazing job on my bookmarks. I recommend them to everyone."

2018-06-11

My cards came out perfect! The shipment was super fast. Thanks!

"The website was very use friendly. "

2018-06-11

Why does it take so long?

"The process of designing the business cards on the website was simple and easy. I got confused by the barriers and the different printing options. The shipping method I chose did say that it would take weeks for the cards to ship, but I didn't think it would actually take this long. I have been tracking my package only to see that it has not left the UPS facility. I am disappointed that GotPrint would really allow such a long time for their products to reach their consumers"

Posted Jun-13-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We have reviewed your order and noticed that it was shipped out well within our promised turnaround time of 3-5 business days (after approval and processed payment). Please keep in mind that as the "Economy" shipping has been selected, the transit time can take 7-14 business days - as advertised on our site. We worked long and hard trying to find an alternative shipping method that was more economical. While we were able to do so, the transit time is a little longer than the rest of our shipping methods. For future reference, we do have different shipping methods available in case you would like to receive your package much sooner. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team so that we can go over your options. Thank you ”

2018-06-11

Cards look beautiful--design and order process a challenge

"I ordered business cards--and I love them. Quality is as promised. However, I had a clear idea of the design I wanted with an orange stripe about 2/3 of the way down, add logo and text and I thought it would be a snap. Every step of the design process however was a challenge--sizing the logo, getting the right color in the right spot with the right font. Finally had to have a friend design it in Photoshop and load it, making sure, of sufficient bleed lines (what's necessary isn't really explained well on the site to make sure the colors are all there at the edges when it's actually printed and cut). I had saved my versions in the Saved Folder but he saved his in the MyTemp folder. Not intuitive how to get it out of the MyTemp folder (click and drag doesn't work, and neither did simply saving it to the saved files folder) or why one needs a MyTemp folder and a Saved Folder. Then the delivery time--I didn't pay for the 3-4 day shipping and it did arrive at the outside range of the 6-11 days. However, know that the slower time and significant cost difference is not due only to land vs. air but also where you get put into the queue. I know this because I did get an email after 7 days that it was just then being shipped (kudos deserved for keeping the customer informed). Not surprising, perhaps, but important to note if you think that living relatively close to one of the print factories will necessarily translate into a more rapid delivery. "

Posted Jun-13-2018

“Hi Alan, thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of our print. Please be advised that we do have precised instructions available directly on our website in which will advise you exactly how the files need to be submitted. In regards to the folders, there is a "Temp Folder" available for our new customers in which is auto created. Once you upload an image, there is a "My Temp Folder" created, that will hold your images temporarily. We recommend that you create your own folder by simply dragging and dropping your images, as this will ensure that your files are saved and available in the future.
Lastly, we did review the production time of your order and although it does take 2-4 business days to print after approval and processed payment, this order has shipped out on the 5th day. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will be looking into this to ensure that it does not happen ever again. If you ever have trouble transferring your images, or you're just unsure about something, please do not hesitate in giving us a call. We have customer service available six days out of the week who are happy to assist. Thank you ”

Timeline wasn't what I expected

"I received good quality signs from GotPrint, so the end product met my expectations. I guess I am confused as to why I paid a premium for "expedited shipping." The web site said it would take them 2 days to print my signs, and it took close to a week before I was notified that they were shipping.

I didn't think for the simplicity of the signs I was ordering that it would take so long to produce, and when the original projected range was that I would receive them between May 31 and June 4, that was fine, and that's what I expected. When they didn't arrive until June 7, that was barely in time to use them.

Next time, I'm likely to find a local shop that will be able to turn around my order faster. I saved $30 by using GotPrint (even with the expedited shipping) over the local shop, but I probably lost that $30 in the time I didn't have the signs out.

Great service, great work. The timeline just wasn't where they had set my expectations.

Posted Jun-11-2018

“Hi Scott, We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. All of our signs take a minimum of 2-4 business days to print and days are counted after your order is approved and paid for. Meaning we don't charge the moment your order is placed, we charge after your order has been reviewed by our processing team. With this being said, possible the shipping may have been delayed by the shipper since it fell around Memorial Day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help compensate for the delay. Thank you”

Excellent service and quality

"After horrible experience with Vistaprint I was apprehensive buying from online print company, but Gotprint was fantastic. Great quality and reliable service. I will use them again"

Awesome as usual

"I’ve been ordering from GotPrint for over 10 years and their work is always professional. With my designs and their printing service and prices, it helps me also my professionalism looking nice. I always get the best prices too. Thank you gotprint for your awesome work and having excellent delivery time. "

Posted Jun-11-2018

“Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your loyalty to GotPrint and look forward to working with you again soon!”

Easy to Order

"It was easy to upload our own designs and choose the business cards we wanted. We are happy with the quality of the print and product."

2018-06-10

Reprinted some post cards & it was as good as usual. That's why we keep coming back. Thanks

"Great as usual! Thanks.
...

2018-06-10

Done properly and on time

"Cards arrived on time and as specified. Perfect experience."

On time delivery

"Ordered business cards with very little time to spare before taking them on to a co worker internationally. GotPrint delivered a good product right on time. "

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.