8:00 AM - 5:00 PM P.S.T

Customer service: 8.27/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.20/10
2018-07-21

Good Job

"Very happy with everything."

2018-07-18

~Great Value
~Would Buy From Again

2018-07-14

Great customer service

"GotPrint printed exactly what we asked for and it looks great. Recommend to anyone needing quality, low cost business cards."

2018-07-13

Always Satisfied!

"Fantastic company to work with. Great product and fast shipping. My only grievance is they do not allow you to use your own shipper number. Also, when shipping LTL freight, you are forced to pay the $75 lift gate fee (which we do not need a lift gate service). I called them about that (expecting them to work with me on this issue), but they would not concede...a little disappointed. Not a deal breaker though:)"

2018-07-10

Always awesome!

"Been using GotPrint for a few years now and they ALWAYS deliver excellent goods! Best printing for a spectacular price! Use them!"

2018-07-10

Subject: GOT PRINT - US-GP-100-22616328 / US-GP-100-22836179 - Order Problem

GotPrint's Avatar
GotPrint from GotPrint has responded
Posted Jul-13-2018

“Hi Barry, we apologize for any inconvenience. Order 22616328 was placed under "No Answer" due to no response. It appears that there were multiple emails sent advising of the incorrect dimensions and unfortunately, we have not heard from you. Order 22836179 was being reviewed by our quality control team and they have reached out to advise that the conversation recorded had no mention of this order number. Please call in so to speak to a floor supervisor, so we can better assist you. Thank you ”

2018-07-04

Won't correct their mistake!

"They would rather blame everyone else for their bad printing job. Will never use them again!"

GotPrint's Avatar
GotPrint from GotPrint has responded
Posted Jul-09-2018

“Hi James, thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience in which you may have experienced. We have personally reviewed the files uploaded into our system and unfortunately, they were submitted without any bleed. Please keep in mind that by selecting the "Instant Online Proof" the file are automatically sent to print to avoid any delays. We assume that by selecting the Instant Online Proof, all of our customers have reviewed and verified that the files uploaded are exactly as they would like to have them printed. For future reference, if you would like to have our processing team review the files, please ensure to select the "Manual 24hr PDF proof." Unfortunately, a re print will not be available, as you would be receiving the same result. Please be sure to contact our customer service team if you have any questions. Thank you ”

2018-06-29

Great customer service!

"I LOVE getting my printing from GotPrint! I have used them for my business cards for years. They have a certain finish, card size and shape that has become a signiture in my community to represent my business. Recently I placed an order with a new graphic design and it didn't turn out so well. It was totally my fault but GotPrint took care of me. When I called to ask about the printing of my cards, I spoke to a real person who referred me to the right department and I heard back from them in less then 24 hrs. They were able to look at my graphics and tell me exactly what needed to be corrected for a better printing outcome. Even though it was totally my bad for the way they were printed, the customer service representative gave me a credit to reorder the cards with a new and revised design. As a small business, these expenses add up and cost a lot. For GotPrint to take care of their customers like this is so much appreciated. I will always be a GotPrint customer! Thank you GotPrint! "

2018-06-29

Good quality, great price

"Card and picture quality was very good. Best price I have found."

Great quality print

"Prices are affordable, for a quick turnaround! "

2018-06-28

Great products at great prices

"Great products at great prices with great resources available! Get the free paper sample kit, super helpful in picking the right product. "

Good quality

"My original order and design was not correct, and I was very pleased that the company let me be aware, and correct the issue before they printed my final decision. Thank you. Vickey"

Excellent quality

"I just wanted to give kudos to GotPrint regarding my booklet project for the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce. I am absolutely amazed and very pleased with their process and printing quality!!!!! I was very nervous spending this much on a huge project going with a first-time printer, especially one out of state. However, they delivered with amazing quality I am truly grateful! I am so proud to share this project and spread the word where I get ALL my marketing collateral printed!!! Thank you GotPrint!!!!!!!

Chris Miles, owner/designer
CMDesign Graphics Co.
McMinnville, Oregon

2018-06-23

Great resource

"Website is easy to use, customer service is fast and very helpful and they deliver a quality product , competitively priced."

2018-06-20

Great Company

"Delivered my cards quickly. Cards were exactly as I wanted. Website is easy to use to design cards."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.