8:00 AM - 5:00 PM P.S.T

Shipping & packaging: 8.57/10
Customer service: 8.26/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.85/10
2018-05-17

Couldn't be more pleased!!!

"Very professional product, quick delivery, overall great experience! Fourth time returning--will DEFINITELY return again!!!"

Excellent quality!

"Great experience! Happy buyer!"

Excellent!

"I have received excellent service from GotPrint! It is easy to use their online designer and there are a lot of options to choose from. Their customer service is amazing, they gave me a personal phone call when there was an issue with my payment (I typed in the wrong zip code). They took care of it the same day! I will use GotPrint for all my printing needs! Thanks!"

Best service

"Job was done perfectly. Would definitely recommend. "

Longer Delivery Time?

"All went well though I paid for 2 day speedier delivery it took several days longer but generally all went well and I will plan to order again in the future!

GotPrint's Avatar
GotPrint from GotPrint has responded
Posted May-17-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We have reviewed your order and noticed that the shipping method was expedited to Express 2- day shipping. Please keep in mind that this shipping method will guarantee your order's arrival within 2 business days, after the order has been printed and shipped. Please be sure to review our printing turnaround times to view all of our productions times, including rush, in case you need it a little sooner. Please do not hesitate in contacting our customer service team if you need help, as we are here to assist. Thank you ”

Quick Service, Great Results

"We wanted a nice banner to use for an annual event. We sent an image to GotPrint and had our beautiful banner in a week. With the ability to add grommets every 2 feet, we will be able to secure the banner and it should withstand the weather for several years. The price was right and we are very satisfied."

Curran Company Creations

"Wonderful and very satisfying purchasing experience. I highly recommend your company!"

Great Business

"Great unlit work and deliver time"

very good service!!

"I love all different choices of paper and quality was very nice too! "

Business Cards

"The customer was very happy with the product."

Great job!

"easy as 1 2 3. Reordering is simple. I also asked a quick question in chat and they helped me in seconds."

Excellent

"Quick service, great product"

First Time User !!

"This was the first time I have used your printing company and needed help in designing my company business card- The telephone conversation and guiding your staff offered and was very helpful in creating my card and the quickness of printing and delivery was really fast. "THANK YOU" for your help and for the beautiful card. = Myra D Miller - "PARK AVE. UPHOLSTERY SHOPPE:"

Great for business!

"Purchased two sets of 500 business cards for a client and she was so pleased. Thanks for always making me lol great!!"

2018-05-15

1 Happy Vey Customer!

"Great service, the self design tool was a breeze to work with, my order turned out awesome, can't be any happier with the price. I will be placing another order very soon. Thanks GotPrint!"

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.