8:00 AM - 5:00 PM P.S.T

Shipping & packaging: 8.68/10
Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.22/10

Horrible service - refuse to Take Responsibility

"Same as someone else's review "Refusal to Take Responsibility".

We spent thousands on trade show promotion and ordered from them last week. We even paid for rush delivery. 1st, they sent us the wrong package; 2nd instead of sending us the correct one right away, they kept us waiting for them to track for the old package. At last, they emailed us that they couldn't guarantee the delivery for our order on time. We called them multiple times and the only answer we got is there's nothing they can do. I asked their manager to give me a call, the rep on the phone told me they were too busy not sure when they could call. Eventually no one bother to give us a call back.

Maybe they are big and have good price, but they don't care about customers and there service is horrible!

Posted Aug-10-2018

“Thank you for your feedback. You informed us of the issue of you receiving the wrong package Friday 8/3 and Monday 8/6 we emailed you to let you know that we had located your order and were arranging for the courier to pickup the wrong package from you and have your order sent directly to you. There were issues on the courier's side that caused delays, and we emailed you 8/8 to advise that we can do a rush reprint, but we were unable to guarantee that the reprint would be completed in time for you to pick it up 8/10 and we asked you to let us know if you wanted the reprint or a refund, we also left you a voice mail with the same details. We received an email from you in the evening of 8/8 requesting to refund the order, which we did yesterday, Thursday 8/9. I am sorry that you felt that we did not give you the service you wanted, however we did everything in our power to assist you and resolve the issue. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our Customer Service department or email us at info@gotprint.com. Thank you”

Impressive Quality

"I’ve never ordered business cards before so I was a little nervous about the quality, also about the shape (circles) and I was blown away by how well they turned out, everyone at my art show loved them!!!"

Perfect

"Nice and perfect. Will order again!"

2018-08-09

Table banners - Quality and price is fantastic!

"I shopped around for some table banners. In the past we have used a tri-fold display and I wanted to update our look. I had never purchased these before. I submitted my proofs and had GotPrint review them and everything was fine. When I received them I was impressed by the quality. I'm already thinking of a few more that I could use so I'm not always setting up the same display. I would recommend GotPrint for these banners without any hesitation."

2018-08-08

""

2018-08-06

Wonderful experience

"Got print's website is very user friendly and the quality of the cards are top notch."

2018-08-02

Business cards

" The cards arrived quickly and am pleased with the results!!
Would recommend!

2018-08-02

Flawed table top banner

"The ordering process was great
Sadly my banner is flawed. It will not stand up by itself
Will need to prop it up
Very disappointing

Posted Aug-03-2018

“Hello, I am sorry you are having issues with the banner. Please make sure the pole at the back is seated properly into the stand. If that doesn't work, please contact our Customer Service department who will be happy to help you. Thank you”

2018-07-31

GOOD SERVICE/FAST DELIVERY

"The only thing I had difficulty with was designing the cards myself. The software could have been a little more user friendly, but everyone likes it, so I guess it could have been knowledge at my end, as well."

Posted Aug-02-2018

“Thank you for your feedback. If you are having any difficulty using any aspect of the website, please feel free to call our Customer Service Department who will be more then happy to help you. ”

2018-07-31

Fast Service, Great Products

"I have been a GotPrint customer for years. They always offer the best prices and the most value, and all of the business cards I have ordered from them have turned out beautifully. Plus, my order is always done right the first time! Thanks, GotPrint!!!"

2018-07-27

Another excellent experience with GotPrint

"I ordered 2 different business cards, they were delivered in a matter of days, the cards are great quality at a great price. I will definitely use them for all my printing needs."

2018-07-23

"That’s my first time pick up at store, usually aks for shipping delivery, I had rush on this order and takes a little more time than I expected to pick up at store."

Posted Jul-24-2018

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. Please keep in mind that for any In-store Pick up, we ask that you allow up to one additional business day after the turnaround to prepare packages for pickup. Thank you”

Excellent Product and Service

"When I received the cards I was pleased with the color, overall appearance and balance of white space. I was pleased the cards came earlier than expected on the ticket and arrived with no damage or bent corners etc. Very pleased and is scheduled to use their services in the future."

Business Cards

"It was really easy to order."

2018-07-21

Good Job

"Very happy with everything."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.