Stores > GotPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review GotPrint by clicking a star below.

Great work!!

"We always love the work you do for us, the prices and the delivery times are reasonable !!! Thanks GotPrint

The Duerr Heating and Air Team

Pitcher Plant's Avatar

Exactly as expected

"Their interface was easy to use, as well as the onsite proofing system. My bookmarks arrived quickly and were printed exactly as I designed them. Great product with outstanding prices."

Order with Confidence

"We like ordering from GotPrint because it is a great value and we can be confident that the items will be of high quality and as expected."

Excellence is synonym of GotPrint

"Quality products and timely manner delivered. "

2018-02-19

"THEY JUST COULD HANDLE A SIMPLE ORDER, TO MANY LINES INSTEAD OF A SIMPLE 2 x 3 1/2 THEY CALL ME TWICE ON THE SECOND ONE I JUST ENOUGH SO I CANCELED. AND MOVE ON TO OVERNIGHT PRINTS EXPECTING MY ORDER BY THE END OF THE WEEK. tHANKS AND I SAVED 3 DOLLARS. LOLS"

A rep from GotPrint, GotPrint, has responded

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience in which you may have experienced. Here at Gotprint, we take pride in the quality of print in which we offer; this is the reason we have strict guidelines. Unfortunately, the files you had uploaded did not contain the necessary bleed. Please keep in mind that having NO bleed can result in your artwork printing with uneven white boarders. Despite our concerns, as a customer, you do have the option to select "Print as Is." This option will automatically bypass our processor's concerns, and send your files to print. This options is available directly on your order form, right next to the "Reupload Tab", in which was also available. Unfortunately, we did receive your request to cancel, so we went ahead and granted that for you. Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you ever need any guidance. Thank you”

They Rock!

"Even though I chose to design my own business cards myself, and initialed that I had proofed them and approved of them, GotPrint took the time to e-mail me and say, "You better look again" They were right,poor resolution.The estimated time of printing and delivery was around 2 weeks. They were in my mailbox in 1 week."

Beautiful Cards!

"Customer service was excellent via chat when I had questions. Final product was great. It would be helpful to have easy pricing on your site though."

Perfection

"My order arrived perfect. Cheaper than other websites. Shipping was really fast. I will definitely be ordering from them again. I tell everyone how great they are and so much cheaper."

GET GotPrint!

"I'm an independent art professional and have designed and ordered several products from GotPrint and I'm more than satisfied with the results. Both the quality and prices are outstanding. GotPrint is my first recommendation for high quality printing at an affordable price."

Size matter

"Need a larger size pvc sign. "

A rep from GotPrint, GotPrint, has responded

“Hi Shannon! Please be advised that we do offer a variety of large PVC board sizes, available directly on our website. Please be sure to visit out website for more information or call in to speak to one of our customer service team members! Thank you”

DanielChittum's Avatar

Awesome Got Print!

"I am always extremely pleased with the quality of printing from gotprint.com. I have had my business card printed twice and just today, I got a comment about my business care...Awesome!"

Not really satisfied

"Okay experience and delivery took too long"

A rep from GotPrint, GotPrint, has responded

“Hello, thank you so much for your feedback. Please keep in mind that we do have expedited printing as well as shipping, services available. This will ensure that you receive your product as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact our customer service team to explore your options, or visit our website for more information. Thank you”

Great 1st Time Experiance

"Easy to set-up. Easy to design. Easy to order. The most valuable was the quality and speed product was delivered.

Great product.....I'll be back

Jerry M

2018-02-18

Highly Recommended! The under promised and OverDelivered!

"Loved it! We'll be ordering again very soon."

Easy Peasy

"Instructions for submission of original artwork were clear and easy to follow. Product was as envisioned. Exceptionally happy."

Share GotPrint's store rating

GotPrint is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GotPrint is a merchant member
GotPrint participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.