8268 Tamarack Village
    Woodbury, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-05-18

"The store was clean and well organized. In fact, it was the cleanest I had ever seen. I wasn't able to find 2 of the 3 things I came in for but I wasn't overly upset about it. Unfortunately, checking out was a frustrating experience. I was the only 1 waiting in line with 2 cashiers checking out 2 parties. When cashier 1 was done with her customer, she left and went to another part of the store. The 2nd cashier took almost 10 minutes to scan through the items for the person at her register. She half way mumbled through an apology for taking so long but the previous customers had many items. She scanned my items quickly and I paid. At the same time, the previous customers were trying to leave the building but kept setting off the door alarm. Cashier 2 called cashier 1 back up to the front to help resolve the door alarm issue. Cashier 1 was obviously upset about being called back to the front of the store to assist a customer. I could hear cashier 1 grumbling on the microphone about having to come back up front. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I felt like she resented having to deal with customers. I don't typically write in but I was irritated enough with the experience to share. Having said that, this visit won't stop me from shopping at Gordman's."

Posted May-22-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-16

"I love going to Gordmans, it's a fun store, with a variety of things to shop for and look at. I always find something. I look just as cute as you, maybe a little cuter and I paid 1/3 the price, probably less than that even!"

Posted May-16-2018

2018-05-14

"I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to find clothes that I like, that fit well and are reasonably priced. I love the variety of styles and brands. Will definately return. The woman at check out was great-very patient and willing to help when I was having difficulty using a gift card. She was wonderful."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-04-30

"I didn't find exactly what I went there for, but did find some cute tops. I will still be a customer there, but the organization needs to be fixed."

2018-04-30

"Great store, great prices, come here all the time! Super happy this one didn’t close!!"

2018-04-30

"There’s always an issue weather it be the associate or product something comes up"

2018-04-29

"It's fun to hunt through Gordmans, but it's even better IF you actually find a treasure at a savings!"

2018-04-28

"Always a unique and great place to shop. I see items here that i do not see in other stores. Great variety and decent prices."

2018-04-22

"Love this store,this was my first visit!"

2018-04-16

"Been going for years, love it."

2018-04-14

"Great store. Wonderful product. Home area is exceptional."

2018-04-13

"I have always enjoyed shopping at Gordman's for that different and unusual household and outdoor decor items that other stores don't have."

2018-04-13

"Loved the openness of the store now."

2018-04-07

"Love to shop there! wish I could visit there more often."

2018-04-03

"I was not at all impressed today. More cashiers. Call for back up. Line was wayy to long not to have some additional back up."

Share Gordmans, Woodbury, MN's store rating

Gordmans, Woodbury, MN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Woodbury, MN is a merchant member
Gordmans, Woodbury, MN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.