Stores > Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN
  • Gordmans, Valpa Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN Elite Status

710 Porter's Vale Blvd
      Valparaiso, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN by clicking a star below.

2017-12-13

"always enjoy browsing and purchased many gifts in the past"

2017-12-10

"The fitting room attendant was very friendly and personable. It was nice actually encountering a nice, efficient associate"

2017-12-05

"Great store love it. Always have friendly staff"

2017-12-03

"Great will come back to shop for my everyday needs"

2017-12-01

"My experience was great until checking out with the cashier. I wasn't greeted with an hello or thanked for shopping at gordmans. While leaving the store, the alarm went off because the cashier forgot to take the sensor off. I took my bag back to the same cashier and she says, It cant be going off because of whats inside your bag because there is nothing inside the bag to make the alarm go off. Leaving me to think she was insinuating that i stole something and its in my pocket. Well, she did indeed leave a sensor on a pair of pants and the only thing she said was,OH! She didnt apologize for my inconvenience or for her comments! So although i will shop my neighborhood Gordmans again. But if that same cashier is a the register, im quickly turning around and leaaving the store. She need a class in customer service. Even 5 yr olds say Hi and thank you!"

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2017

A rep from Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-11-30

"I love shopping at Gordmans, there are always new things to choose from and the prices are great!"

2017-11-30

"My visits to Gordmans have been wonderful experiences. -Thank You"

2017-11-28

"Very good, always surprised by how good the quality of the items are for the price"

2017-11-28

"I found everything I needed and the employees were very friendly especially the cashier Brenna!"

2017-11-27

"I love shopping at Gordmans, best prices around and great selection of products."

2017-11-26

"I love the prices and styles"

2017-11-21

"Kayla working the cash register was absolutely amazing!! I had purchased many articles of clothing and afterwards I realized I needed one pair of the pants on a separate receipt so my work would reimburse me for them, so she had to do a return but the system was down which made things even harder, then I ended up getting approved for a CC which then gave me 15% off, so she returned everything for me, gave me two receipts and 15% off all with a smile on her face!! I was legit the person nobody wants to deal with that night, and she went above and beyond for me!! GREAT SERVICE!"

2017-11-19

"Wonderful, I love shopping with you, I sometimes lose track of time"

2017-11-18

"I love Gordmans, associates are very nice."

2017-11-18

"Gordmans is my favorite store. I’m there at least 3 times a month. There are ample products to buy for all areas of my life."

Share Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN's store rating

Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN is a merchant member
Gordmans, Valparaiso, IN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.