3231 S Veterans Parkway
    Springfield, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-04-09

"I SIMPLY LOVE GORDMAN'S. NEED MORE GYM SHOES"

2018-04-03

"Good place to shop for high quality products and affordable prices. The only thing that needs improvement is for the staff to smile more and be enthusiastic."

2018-04-02

"Loved the store very reasonable prices I found things for.my whole family store cleanliness was great associates were friendly I will be returning for another great shopping experience"

Posted Apr-02-2018

2018-03-28

"I like looking around at the sale items I was hoping to get to use the $10 off that I found on my computer Google but they wouldn't let me use it I was only upset about that a little bit because the prices I got we're good"

2018-03-28

"I enjoy shopping at gordmans. I have been searching for lamps for my living room for 8 years last week found my lamps. I love them they brighten up the room and I have got several comments from my friends. Thank You for a great price and nice quality lamps"

Posted Mar-28-2018

2018-03-23

"I always find something when I go to Gordmans... I know EVERY visit I will leave with more than I intended to."

2018-03-21

"I shop there a lot and I like the store and I could spend hours in there."

2018-03-21

"The girl who checked me out was completely RUDE. She looked as if she was working in her pajamas. Definitely not a person to be working in retail!"

Posted Mar-22-2018

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-03-18

"I visit the Springfield IL store twice a year when I have business meetings. I use to frequent Gordmans much more often when it was in Algonquin, Naperville, and Rockford, IL. Any chance of coming back near me?"

2018-03-17

"Sometimes I have okay experiences at Gordmans but most of the time they are great ones."

2018-03-14

"I always enjoy a shopping trip to Gordmans. I can always find something there that I cannot findi n other stores. Gordmans in unique in many ways. Wish the associates knew more and were more friendly. I hope that Silver jeans are brought back and I would love to see more items in the plus size."

2018-03-06

"Love the store set up, most products, prices, however, I am not much of a dressy person so it can sometimes be difficult to find more simple clothing for my liking. I'd suggest a selection of clothing for people who are the jeans and t shirt type."

2018-03-05

"I always enjoy going shopping with my wife there. A lot of thing for guys to purchase."

2018-03-04

"have better customer service"

2018-02-24

"I love the departments being switched around. It looks so good. It looks like your cleaned up each department."

Share Gordmans, Springfield, IL's store rating

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a merchant member
Gordmans, Springfield, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.