Stores > Gordmans, Springfield, IL
  • Gordmans, Sprin Gordmans, Springfield, IL Elite Status

3231 S Veterans Parkway
      Springfield, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Springfield, IL by clicking a star below.

2018-01-15

"Everything was good except sale price didn't ring up right so had to wait to make sure on sale & it was so the fixed it"

2018-01-05

"As I said before I love the store if I had the money it would go to your store; seriously. But I live on a very low disability check so that's why I have to see deals when I have a little extra for next years gifts. Thank you and Happy New Year!"

2018-01-02

"I love the store it has a lot of stuff I need and want"

2017-12-31

"In general I never have issues. Always find what I need at great prices. But my recent visit was soooooo upsetting, I’m debating not coming back. This is one of my favourite stores..."

2017-12-31

"Well it was excellent store market and what i love is comparison price tag when ever i shop."

2017-12-26

"I think it was good, I like going here for the prices."

2017-12-25

"It was good until the checkout. The first girl was pleasant and nice but her computer crashed at the end of the sale. We moved over to the next available cashier and she wasn't as nice or pleasant. The total rang up $20 higher and when I brought it to her attention she said the first cashier probably missed something. I paid and left the store but after looking over the receipt I noticed that she rang up a $20 item twice. I returned to the store and was refunded the $20."

2017-12-21

"I found what I needed and the store was clean, and associates were trying to make sure shelves were full to make sure all options were available to buy."

2017-12-20

"Was great a udual. I always find something. Never go home empty handed."

2017-12-20

"Love my Gordmans in Springfield,Illinois nice and clean , not congested and a very friendly staff !!!!!!"

2017-12-19

"very plesant everyone was very friendly"

2017-12-14

"I always enjoy shopping at Gordmans! The variety of the merchandise is something I Love!!!"

2017-12-11

"As usual, my experience w Gordman’s was very good. It took a long time to check out because I had an old gift card and there was a new system. The lady was on the phone a long time to get it to work. But then they ended up using a different gift card anyway..."

2017-12-11

"Overall I was satisfied with my shopping experience. Associates could be friendlier (especially the fitting room associate)."

2017-12-06

"Love the variety you have to offer. Always find something. It was a little crowded back by the pets area because items were stacked in the aisles. Definitely won't keep me from coming back. It's understandable this time of year."

Share Gordmans, Springfield, IL's store rating

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a merchant member
Gordmans, Springfield, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.