3231 S Veterans Parkway
    Springfield, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-07-07

"I always enjoy browsing. Always find great biys"

2018-07-05

"Loved everything about. Got stuff for me and my child. Love the prices on everything. Great deals"

Posted Jul-05-2018

2018-07-02

"I was pleasantly surprised with my visit to Gordmans! I loved the selection of clothing and the low prices! "

Posted Jul-05-2018

2018-06-26

"I love this store. In Springfield Illinois and I can't find clothes in other stores that I love. I would love a 300 gift card to shop even more there."

Posted Jun-26-2018

2018-06-25

"It's been several years since I've shopped at a Gordmans. This was a better shopping experience for me. I'm on a budget so I liked seeing affordable prices and different clothes you don't find in other stores."

Posted Jun-26-2018

2018-06-19

"I always love to shop at gordmans"

2018-06-01

"Good quality products at a lower price than I have been paying>liked the store and got a credit card"

2018-05-26

"Great place to shop,you really get alot for you money i think everyone should shop there."

2018-05-22

"I love to go into browse mostly. But I have been redoing my house & needed bedside lamps. Haven't found any online that I really liked. Decided to try Gordman's and found ones that I love & will look great when the bedroom is completed."

2018-05-18

"I love Gordmans but I do not like how the team tends to follow me around but never asks me if I need help so I am curious to know Why the keep shadowing/following/watching me. Been a customer since my store openes here and never left without purchase. Kind of feel a bit of discrimination"

2018-05-17

"Linda was a great employee she was very helpful and and she smiled and was telling us to please return back to Gordmans!"

Posted May-17-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-15

"I would like to say Grace was the most customer friendly associate I have ever had. She made sure everything worked properly before I left the store and had a very pleasing personality. She even helped a new mother when her baby spit up on her top. I think she deserves a special award of some sort or recognition for her kindness."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-05-14

"I thought the new look looked great. How ever clothes all on same rack was hard to find what I needed. Seemed to take me longer. Some of your clothes say they where 2 x. And fit like a large."

2018-05-11

"I love the prices and selection at this particular Gordmans. All Gordmans have a selection but Springfield is more suitable to my taste of clothing."

2018-05-07

"I had an excellent visit there. I think their prices are very reasonable and the quality is great!"

Share Gordmans, Springfield, IL's store rating

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Springfield, IL is a merchant member
Gordmans, Springfield, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.