5204 Bay Road
    Saginaw, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-04-13

"It was very pleasant shopping at gordmans.I was able to walk right up to check out without any waiting."

2018-04-11

"I am very satisfied with my experiences at Gormans! I have always been able to find the things I want! I take my kids summer shopping there and school shopping there! They have good prices and everything I buy lasts a long time. I am very happy with the service there as well! I am never am unhappy with my purchases and I cannot wait until the next time I visit this store!!!"

Posted Apr-12-2018

“ Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-04-04

"Wonderful surprise! I love your store and plan to do much more shopping at Gordman's! The items are unique an less expensive than At Home! Great store! I hope I am mailed coupons/discounts!!!!"

2018-03-31

"nice but the storee feels like a warehouse and it is dark hard to sometimes see the clothing correctly"

2018-03-26

"Gordmans is my favorite place to shop. I can find the items I want at great prices and I may even come out with a purchase I wasn't expecting but highly enjoyed getting!"

Posted Mar-26-2018

2018-03-26

"I love this store. Definitely will return!"

2018-03-26

"Everything was great! I always look forward to stopping in to see what’s new and what I can bring home for the house!"

Posted Mar-26-2018

2018-03-20

"Perfect for finding work clothes on a strict penny pinching budget! I found express dress pants for a couple of bucks a piece on clearance, that's cheaper than used generic brands at Goodwill! The home decor will be perfect for my new office and I love the selection for the whole family (including the dog)!"

Posted Mar-20-2018

2018-03-19

"I love Gordmans, and I used to shop there all the time before I moved back to Michigan. I wish I could shop there more often. I'm just too far away. But I do love the store!"

2018-03-19

"Generally I love shopping at Gordmans but the last couple times I’ve been there I can’t find anyone to help me and it’s bwen very cluttered."

2018-03-19

"Clean, reasonable prices. Messy though."

2018-03-18

"OMG! The prices beat every stores in the world. I love that name brand clothes are reasonable price at gordman than at the actual store. I love gordman so much. I even show all my friend the store and tell them about it. They fell in love with the store too. Thank you so much for pleasing my financial need. Thank you!!!"

Posted Mar-19-2018

2018-03-18

"I like the price and items that I did buy on this visit."

2018-03-04

"I love gordmans. It's my favorite store to shop."

2018-03-01

"Was not looking for a coat.....but found a beautiful raincoat as I walked through the store!"

Share Gordmans, Saginaw, MI's store rating

Gordmans, Saginaw, MI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Saginaw, MI is a merchant member
Gordmans, Saginaw, MI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.