1617 Eglin Street
    Rapid City, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-06-11

"I haven't been in to Gordmans since they re-arranged the store some but as always I found more than enough things to buy. I love that store and found some new athletic gear and brands like Nike and Sketchers for really low price. I also got a $5 off coupon to use so now I will be going back. I could shop there forever and I love their home décor and patio décor and furniture all in style and low priced."

2018-06-06

"I got a Gordmans card years ago when my son was in elementary school and he was growing so fast I couldn't afford to keep up with him. My son is now 18 and still loves shopping at Gordmans, He has asked for a Gordmans gift card for Christmas and Birthdays. Thank you from a single parent on a fixed income, I am a loyal customer for life."

Posted Jun-07-2018

2018-05-22

"It was great! We always enjoy seeing all the new things. Everytime we go in theres something different!"

2018-05-21

"My general experience..? I almost never leave the store empty handed. Everyone is always friendly. And I feel like they have great pricing on things I want. Shopping at Gordmans is always a win."

Posted May-22-2018

2018-05-18

"I love Gordmans. I love the value and quality of the merchandise and wide selection. Associates are professional and friendly."

2018-05-15

"It was really good one of my favorite places to shop"

2018-05-15

"I absolutely love Gordmans. My kids get excited to shop there. They save their allowances money and they can choose to go wherever to spend it and they pick gordmans it has so much stuff at an affordable price."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-05-14

"Loved the prices, plan to return"

2018-04-23

"I love shopping at Gordmans. I can usually find at least one thing every time I shop."

2018-04-07

"Ioved it, no disappointments!"

2018-04-05

"Overall my experience was excellent!! I found the dresses I needed, they are beautiful and weren’t too expensive."

Posted Apr-05-2018

2018-04-02

"This store has improved significantly. There is more room to shop in the clothing isles, music was not blaring loudly today, associates were very friendly."

2018-04-01

"Very easy to find what I was looking for. Just browsing, so I enjoyed myself."

2018-03-29

"Love this store!!!! Nice people! Awesome clothes! Good sales!"

2018-03-27

"It was nice shopping there..."

Share Gordmans, Rapid City, SD's store rating

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a merchant member
Gordmans, Rapid City, SD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.