Stores > Gordmans, Rapid City, SD
  • Gordmans, Rapid

1617 Eglin Street
      Rapid City, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Rapid City, SD by clicking a star below.

2017-11-21

"My children & I enjoyed shopping at Gordmans we usually walk out with more items then what we are looking for but that's good because I love the prices on every item. We save but yet we can also spend a little more then what we need. Every person walks out happy everytime. Thank you."

2017-11-21

"I love shopping at gordmans"

2017-11-20

"Gordmans is the best store you can shop at this is the first store on my list always . I will always choose Gordmans for my store to shop."

2017-11-19

"It was amazing i really like the way everyone greets my family and I when were shopping. I love the prices there very reasonable."

2017-11-14

"It’s always amazing, and getting to visit old coworkers and old boss it’s very cool"

2017-11-06

"I love shopping at Gordmans. The store always has unique items. Thank you...."

2017-10-30

"Good experience overall. Cute stuff. Decenthe prices"

2017-10-25

"I love Gordmans and I always shop for my clothes their I have nothinb bad to say about the store and I hope its open for a very long time"

2017-10-23

"Well I believe you need employee that do not bad mouth other employee while helping a customer. Carley was saying she did not care nor like a co worker she worked with. She was too busy talking to other employee while she checked me out. She was not very friendly at all. She needs to find a new job if she cant be nice to the customer and focus on the customer while checking them out. She had an attitude while she checked me out."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from Gordmans, Rapid City, SD, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-10-17

"I wish the cashier would have asked at the beginning before scanning my phone number. Then I would have gotten credit for my purchases."

2017-10-17

"Overall a very good experience. I love getting a great buy and this is usually the place to go."

2017-10-16

"always been my favorite place to shop for clothes"

2017-10-10

"Very very happy our store did not close like other Gordman's. I know the store will be carrying different items once the store is taken over by new owner but very thankful it is remaining open. I love it there."

2017-09-20

"Gordmans is one of my favorite places to shop. I go there every payday to change my style or just to add to my closet. I love their clothes."

2017-09-20

"It was the found all the stuff I needed I'd give a five star rating"

Share Gordmans, Rapid City, SD's store rating

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a merchant member
Gordmans, Rapid City, SD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.