Stores > Gordmans, Rapid City, SD
  • Gordmans, Rapid Gordmans, Rapid City, SD Elite Status

1617 Eglin Street
      Rapid City, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Rapid City, SD by clicking a star below.

2018-02-18

"Mainly mediocre if you want honesty. There was a very obvious lack of employee/customer interaction all the way up until I checked out. What could have been a 5 minute shopping experience became a half an hour shopping experience."

2018-02-16

"Lots are changing with gordmans I’m happy they are not closing but I wish they had better quality of plus size clothing"

2018-02-12

"I like the Rapid City Gormans much more than Sioux Falls, SD store. So much cleaner & neater"

2018-02-11

"I love the clothes there and I like the way the prices are."

2018-02-02

"My experience at Gordmans has always been great! Prices, selection, variety and the helpful staff make shopping there a wonderful opportunity. I plan on shopping there again!Thank You Gordmans!"

2018-02-01

"very pleasant, it was fun to just brows through the store and see what was available, since I had the time."

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2018

2018-01-31

"It was great. I will be shopping there again!"

2018-01-29

"I really like Gordman's. I'm thankful our store wasn't one that closed. I love the selection, the prices, how pretty the store is when I walk in. I don't go out shopping often other then groceries. Gordman's is a treat. There is so much variety. I could spend hours looking around. Every time I go I think that's so pretty! I should throw all my decor away and start fresh with all of this! Then I have to get myself under control before I go broke! :)"

Rep reply posted Jan-30-2018

2018-01-22

"Much easier to navigate through the isles. Good sale prices."

2018-01-20

"Very good. Store was very clean and well stocked. Associates were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to assist me if need be. Check out was fast and a very good experience. I would deffinitley reccomend Gordman's to others."

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2018

2018-01-16

"Overall we really enjoy shopping at Gordmans. I liked that the racks were set up according to size for easy access to all products for each person we were shopping for."

2018-01-12

"It was great other than waiting in line to pay"

2018-01-06

"I had a great experience, found my dog a bed at a cheaper price than any of the other stores I had checked."

2018-01-01

"I enjoyed the shopping experience, I would've loved more variety of clothing for children and teens though..thats who I buy for more than anything."

2018-01-01

"I enjoy shopping at Gordmans."

Share Gordmans, Rapid City, SD's store rating

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a merchant member
Gordmans, Rapid City, SD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.