1617 Eglin Street
    Rapid City, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-09-14

"Love the store, and prices. New stuff every time."

2018-09-14

"I love Gordmans. Very friendly staff, great variety of items, easy to walk around and find things. Keep up the GREAT work!"

Posted Sep-14-2018

2018-09-13

"Overall it was pretty good, long wait at rhe checkout due to not having enough people at the checkout."

2018-08-11

"Great store to find name brand items at a really great price. My son is super picky and he found loads off clothes he likes. Excited to go shopping for myself and decorative items after school starts for the kids."

2018-08-11

"Nice place, very kind staff"

2018-08-09

"I thought it was great. Friendly staff and great selection of clothes. Checkout was very quick too!"

2018-07-31

"I love shopping at Gordmans. They always have a lot of name brand items for a fraction of the cost. Staff is doing a great job."

Posted Aug-02-2018

2018-07-28

"I was asked several times during my visit if I needed help and I appreciate that there are people on the floor to help if needed. Everyone was very friendly."

2018-07-27

"Gordmans is a great store, very affordable for families and very friendly staff. I enjoy shopping here at gordmans"

2018-06-26

"Gordmans is a very affordable store for me and my family, I can find a variety of clothing from name brands. I love shopping at gordmans for myself and children. I would highly recommend this store to other people"

2018-06-24

"Good everything went as planned"

2018-06-11

"I haven't been in to Gordmans since they re-arranged the store some but as always I found more than enough things to buy. I love that store and found some new athletic gear and brands like Nike and Sketchers for really low price. I also got a $5 off coupon to use so now I will be going back. I could shop there forever and I love their home décor and patio décor and furniture all in style and low priced."

2018-06-06

"I got a Gordmans card years ago when my son was in elementary school and he was growing so fast I couldn't afford to keep up with him. My son is now 18 and still loves shopping at Gordmans, He has asked for a Gordmans gift card for Christmas and Birthdays. Thank you from a single parent on a fixed income, I am a loyal customer for life."

Posted Jun-07-2018

2018-05-22

"It was great! We always enjoy seeing all the new things. Everytime we go in theres something different!"

2018-05-21

"My general experience..? I almost never leave the store empty handed. Everyone is always friendly. And I feel like they have great pricing on things I want. Shopping at Gordmans is always a win."

Posted May-22-2018

Share Gordmans, Rapid City, SD's store rating

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Rapid City, SD is a merchant member
Gordmans, Rapid City, SD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.