131 East Towne Mall
    Madison, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-06-09

"I always enjoy shopping at Gordmans. The people are friendly and always willing to help you find an item that fit your personality or personal preference."

StageAM from Gordmans, Madison, WI has responded
Posted Jun-12-2018

2018-06-07

"I thought I was great. I forget about that store. I will have to remember it more often. There are some really cute clothes. I will have to go back soon!"

2018-05-15

"I love the store, the products, and the exceptional prices on the items. Great store to browse and shop in."

2018-05-09

"Great. I mainly shop for home decorations and I usually find what I am looking for"

2018-05-06

"I enjoy shopping at Gordman's! I do not get to shop their often but it is my go to place for ladies's intimate underwear/bras/****. However, when I was shopping at this visit, I got home and realized the prices were marked UP on a pair of shoes. I called the store manager and she stated that it would be taken care of when I came into the store and she would fix it for me. The staff did not get mad when I asked for a manager and that was exceptional for me. Thank you!!! And thank the General Manager of the East Towne Mall Gordman's. :]"

2018-05-01

"I love Gordmans for the selection of mens pants. Very high quality with great pricing.Also provides a very comfortable shopping experience for me."

2018-05-01

"Great place to shop, unique items."

2018-04-23

"Love the variety and price!"

2018-04-16

"It was good love the store"

2018-04-12

"Overall it was good and actually better than in the past. There was a time where this particular store was very junky."

2018-04-02

"A good place to shop at. Carried good name brands for a low price. I like the store very much."

2018-03-31

"I Love it ! I can always find what I'm looking for and even what I'm not"

2018-03-26

"You need cashiers that know how to run the registers. There was 3 this day up front and not a one seem to know what they were doing. They kept laughing and making a joke. Another lady was having the same problem and finally they called a manager to assist."

StageAM from Gordmans, Madison, WI has responded
Posted Mar-26-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-03-25

"I love that I can walk in the find something for my home at a very reasonable price!"

2018-03-23

"I love Gordman and it’s an easy store to shop at. Many of the prices are very reasonable"

Share Gordmans, Madison, WI's store rating

Gordmans, Madison, WI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Madison, WI is a merchant member
Gordmans, Madison, WI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.