Stores > Gordmans, Independence, MO
  • Gordmans, Indep Gordmans, Independence, MO Elite Status

13500 A East 40 Hwy
      Independence, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Independence, MO by clicking a star below.

2017-11-10

"Overall good experience. Store was well stocked and displays were neat & organized. Staff was helpful & friendly."

2017-11-03

"Gordmans is and always has been a great place to shop. Nothing but friendly employees, lots of really cool items to shop for and items you find you didn't think you'd find. You can never go wrong with Gordmans!"

2017-10-30

"as stated in question26. I'm very happy with my shopping experiences there. I love your selections on ladies clothing @ your selections on indoor @ outdoor decorations (seasonal) all seasons. I LOVE shopping at Gordmans"

2017-10-24

"I have always been a Gordmans shopper and when they said they were closing, I was very upset. I'm so glad they kept some stores open and especially the one in my area. It has changed a little, but for the better."

2017-10-23

"Its gone down hill over the years. I can't find my size in shoes.the lamp I bought doesn't work and wouldn't work when you place thr bulb in you can still see it snd its far too bright to be showing. I couldn't find the big packages of candle wax warmer melts. I'm finding less reasons to keep coming back."

2017-10-23

"Gordmans is my favorite store to shop. I have purchased several items that I have later seen at other stores that cost a lot more that what I paid for the item at Gordmans."

2017-10-18

"The store didn't appear as junky as before, but didn't have the amount of items and selection as before. I drove to the store from a nearby city specifically because I had been able to purchase in the past what I was wanting to buy for a gift now. Gordman's didn't have it so I had to go further on to a different store to try to find what I wanted."

2017-10-16

"I love shopping at gordmans"

2017-10-16

"I love shopping at Gordman's for the unique merchandise at low prices. Though I do not have a store w/i 100 miles of my residence, I try to shop at one whenever I am near one. Our experience shopping at this store was great until we reached the check out area. At that time, all open check outs were being used and we were 1st in line after them. Two young male employees were up front talking to 2 of the young female cashiers even though they had customers. Once a customer completed their transaction and left the cashier with the now open line, we expected to be called forward immediately. Instead, our cashier turned and walked over to the 2 young men to speak with them. The other cashier turned her head and participated in the conversation even though she was still waiting on a customer. All 4 were talking, flirting and laughing loud enough for us to hear while we all waited. Needless to say we were disappointed in their lack of professionalism and customer service."

2017-10-13

"I always like shopping there"

2017-10-11

"Usually stylish clothes and shoes although you may not always find your size"

2017-10-04

"I like how organized the store is everything is where it needs to be"

2017-09-11

"I always have a great experience at Gordmans. I cant go in there just to browse because I always leave with something! I was very sad to see that a lot of the Gordmans stores closed but very happy to know that there is still one open close to me. I will continue to shop there as long as they stay open. Great products, great prices and friendly associates every time I visit!!"

2017-09-11

"Again, it was ok, but wasn't outstanding like it used to be. I miss the big selection that there used to be, Fox, Hurley, shoes, home decor, etc."

Share Gordmans, Independence, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Independence, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.