13500 A East 40 Hwy
    Independence, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-02-09

"I love gordmans...no complaints!"

2018-02-09

"It’ was wonderful! Was greeting coming in and out. Easy check out. Store was clean and was able to find everything I needed."

StageAM from Gordmans, Independence, M has responded
Posted Feb-12-2018

2018-02-02

"love Gordmans, so glad not all stores closed in the kc area"

2018-01-31

"Okay although as I stated above, I was disappointed not to find the sugar free coffee syrup I have gotten there in the past. The inventory seemed pretty decimated maybe from xmas and post xmas sales?"

2018-01-22

"I always Enjoy shopping at gordmans. Sometimes the prices can be a little steep however I think That’s retail in general."

2018-01-12

"I like to shop at Gordmans because I can find things that I can find Gordmans is organized and I can find the things that I want there and they have amazing things that I really do like"

2017-12-31

"I like shopping here and it's close to home"

2017-12-30

"It was good but it was during the holiday season when everyone was out shopping and most associates were busy. I applaud them for dealing with customers who are not so kind during the season."

2017-12-29

"bought a few extra things I was not planning on b/c of price. Got exactly what I went in for, too."

2017-12-21

"Great experience and loved the new merchandise. Gordmans is awesome!"

2017-12-21

"It s always fun to shop and see the latest styles and interesting gift ideas throughout the store"

2017-12-15

"I was happy to see that the GOrdman's store was still open. I was under the impression that all locations had closed. I normally shop at Gordman's multiple times in a year, but haven't this year since I wasn't aware they were open."

2017-12-15

"Great! My husbands cologne is now here!"

2017-12-08

"Jaida greeted us as we arrived into the store and we had the pleasure of being checked out by her as well! Our experience this trip was the usual department store trip until we were checking out. Jaida is the only reason we decided to fill out this survey so we could comment on how personable, friendly, upbeat, and energetic she is! We were extremely impressed by her skills! We hope she's here next time we come!Peter piper picka pan, Dan is the man. We live baby yeah!!! :)"

2017-12-04

"Confused about the opening and closing of so many stores, the new ones were in great locations in kc area, sad about not having as many... (liberty and blue springs)"

Share Gordmans, Independence, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Independence, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.