13500 A East 40 Hwy
    Independence, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-04-01

"I always enojoy shopping at gordmans i will choose this store before any store"

2018-03-21

"The associate in the fitting area was flipping her hair around and not very helpful at all. But was nice enough to tell me that the customer service center might help me. I was asking for help with clothing which I assumed was her area...?"

2018-03-18

"I love Gordmans! I would shop there every single week if it was still in Overland Park or close to my house!"

2018-03-18

"Michael is the best manager ever. He is also a very good person who always takes time to interact with the customers. Glenda, Paris and Lana and all of the other associates do an awesome job with customer relations and treat me just like family. Most of my family calls me the G girl and I have all of them shopping at Gordmans now."

Posted Mar-19-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-09

"I loved it i live this store"

2018-03-09

"we were looking for something specific & an associate helped my husband...very helpful..."

2018-03-06

"I was very impressed with the store and I was able to find everything that I needed and more."

2018-03-06

"I love shopping at Gordmans. Was very excited to hear that it wasn’t closing. I love getting my jeans here for a reasons price."

2018-03-04

"Perfect. I just love all of the associates and they treat me like family. Michael is the best store manager ever. I love the way the store is set up. Glenda and all of the associates do an amazing job. I have all of my family and friends shopping there and they all agree that it is the most comfortable environment. They always go above and beyond to make my shopping experience unique."

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-02-26

"So happy this store is still open..gordmans is my favorite place to buy purses!!"

2018-02-25

"It was great & I like the girls at the checkouts. All in all I enjoyed shopping at Gordmans"

2018-02-21

"It was a great experience and I like the merchandise that Gordmans carries."

Posted Feb-21-2018

“ Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-02-19

"Great associates very friendly and attentive"

2018-02-16

"It was great. Love to browse thru stores in check out great clearance deals. Wish the Big& Tall section was better."

2018-02-11

"The store is always clean and uncluttered."

Share Gordmans, Independence, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Independence, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Independence, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.