1449 East LaSalle Drive
    Bismarck, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-09-16

"It was a good shopping trip with a friend"

2018-08-25

"I loved it I can't wait to go shopping with my daughter. She is going to live Gordmans!"

2018-08-22

"General experience was fine per usual, a little frustrating that items were either not priced correctly or not priced at all so we had to wait until the price was corrected. Caitlin was great, patience with the delay & friendly even when things went sour. Lindsay was a display of the worst customer service I've ever seen, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasnt her first complaint. From slamming items down to accusing us of switching the price her demeanor was all wrong. When she wouldnt let me see another manager & told me she was checking the cameras I couldnt bring myself to find a reason to come back I have planned to do school shopping there and bring all the ladies with keep in mind I brought a new customer from out of state & he was pleased with the prices and variety until check out time. To say the least I'm appalled at the customer service from someone that far up in management. We shop here often and I feel a retention issue if I were to return we never spend less than 100$"

Posted Aug-23-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-08-20

"I had a wonderful time shopping at Gordman’s. I found exactly what I need with the quality and affordability into those items."

2018-08-15

"I found a lot of home decor that I did not initially go in there to shop for, and ended up purchasing some that I really liked."

2018-07-30

"Ok except they didn't have the cologne I wanted"

2018-07-03

"Employees are super friendly and treat you as a friend instead of just another customer."

2018-06-24

"It was good, fun to browse"

2018-06-19

"it is a relaxing store to shop"

2018-05-21

"Very satisfied with my shopping experience today at Bismarck Gordmans!"

Posted May-22-2018

2018-05-14

"This is such an amazing store, I love the experience every time I visit as three is always something new and fun to see. I am always greeted with a smile and the clerks at check out are extremly helpful and kind. The store is always very clean and bright and enjoyable to shop in. Thank you for having such an amazing store in our community, especially for us that are on a budget, there is always something afordable and fashionable."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-05-07

"I loved it, but it would be nice to have more plus size clothing to choose from."

2018-04-23

"I am filling out this survey because of the very wonderful treatment I received in the check out. You have a young man working there who is entirely focused on making it a positive customer experience. He was great! Kuddos to the store for hiring him. Don't loose him!"

2018-04-21

"This store was amazingly neat and organized! This kind of store generally tends to be pretty messy but I noticed how clean and neat the store was. I told my checker!"

2018-04-16

"I just plain love to shop and I can always find something to buy at Gordmans."

Share Gordmans, Bismarck, ND's store rating

Gordmans, Bismarck, ND is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Bismarck, ND is a merchant member
Gordmans, Bismarck, ND participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.