235 Arnold Crossroads Center
    Arnold, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-04-18

"The person who checked me out had an attitude. She threw all my items into one large bag. I had metal items bagged with silk shirts. It was one big mess of a bag. I had to stand there and re bag everything myself."

2018-04-10

"I loved it! Gordman's is the store I always look forward to going to! I never leave without buying something!"

2018-04-06

"Overall I liked my experience. I found what I needed very easily. And the workers had a positive attitude and I felt welcomed"

2018-03-25

"Great and will continue to shop there can always find what I am looking for and more!"

2018-03-25

"Awesome. Great deals great selection friendly staff. There was a manager there, blonde lady that was super friendly and took me to the exact spot I wanted and then helped me decide on the product. Definitely coming back just because of her."

Posted Mar-26-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-13

"It's not necessary to call me. Checkout was fun. The checker, Addison was very sweet and understanding."

2018-03-09

"Amazing! Really pleased with the stuff you can find for the great prices!"

2018-02-23

"I really like Gordman’s."

2018-02-23

"Gordmans used to have such an awesome selection from men's clothes to be able to walk out with entire outfit. U can barely find hats anymore."

Posted Feb-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-19

"Had trouble reaching coffee flavor on top shelf and one fell, splashed all over me and couldn’t find Help. Told cashier- didn’t seem concerned about spill hazard."

2018-02-18

"Great, there is an amazing selection for every area of life. Prices are affordable and return policies are customer friendly. Very happy with this store and the sales associates employed through Gordmans."

Posted Feb-19-2018

2018-02-13

"Love the prices on items. Have a great pet selection"

2018-02-06

"Great, was able to get the two things I came in looking for during this visit."

2018-02-05

"Good other than not finding the pants."

2018-01-29

"Very pleasant shopping experience, always new and interesting products at great prices."

Share Gordmans, Arnold, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Arnold, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.