Stores > Gordmans, Arnold, MO
  • Gordmans, Arnol Gordmans, Arnold, MO Elite Status

235 Arnold Crossroads Center
      Arnold, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Arnold, MO by clicking a star below.

2018-01-21

"I thought everyone was very friendly and I needed a new coat and you had exactly the type of coat I was looking for at an affordable price!"

2018-01-11

"Love this chain of stores. My favorite."

2018-01-10

"I enjoy Gordmans, I find things that I wasn't looking for"

2018-01-08

"I love shopping at Gordmans, because of the variety and convenient prices. I made a purchase with a coat- beautiful color. The material was wrinkled, but that was a quick fix."

2018-01-06

"I enjoy shopping at Gordmans. Love their prices and selection of so many items"

2017-12-30

"I love Gordmans. Its my favorite store to shop at! Its the first store I go and look for what I need!"

2017-12-28

"I had a good experience. I like shopping at Gordmans. They have a lot of cute gift making it easy to find last-minute gifts to give out"

2017-12-23

"I LOVE shopping at Gordmans. I always find something that I need. I just wish I had more money so that I could buy everything I wanted."

2017-12-18

"We did 95% of our shopping at Gordman’s spending over $400 at this visit. The sales associate, Chyanne, was extremely kind, friendly, and fast. We feels she needs recognition when at this time of the year people can be crabby and aggravated but she did not let my large purchase bother her. Kudos Chyanne!!"

2017-12-18

"I love checking out the home selection of items. The toys are usually really priced well and I can always find something in juniors/misses that I like."

2017-12-13

"I am never disappointed while shopping Gordmans and I often get compliments on the clothing I purchase there."

2017-12-12

"I always find what I’m looking for and it’s always such a reasonable price."

2017-12-05

"If you never have Gordmans you are missing alot. This store has prices you can afford and find everything so easy. It is always in mint condition and helpful."

2017-12-03

"I returned a item that I had purchased at a different Gordmans store to this store the service was wonderful the girl was very friendly willing to help me gave me no hassles whatsoever refund my money on my credit card the store was very well organized wide-open Iles was not junked up are so close that you could not even get the cart through enjoyed my visit at that Gordmans store thank you"

2017-12-03

"Gordmans is my favorite store to shop at. The Arnold MO location has been my personal favorite to shop at"

Share Gordmans, Arnold, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Arnold, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.