235 Arnold Crossroads Center
    Arnold, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-07-14

"This was my first visit and I will definitely be coming back! I was shocked to see such low prices on a great selection of items."

2018-07-04

"My family loves Gordmans! There's always something for everyone."

2018-06-18

"Great. I went in needing an air freshener car smelt weird. I knew the best value would be gordmans. I walked in was greeted offered a cart and asked if I needed help. I said no thanks. Browsed through the men's section nothing I couldn't live without. Asked another associate where to find the air freshener she stopped what she was doing walked me over. I picked a great one out and was able to walk straight to the counter. Staff was super friendly. I don't know what you changed since last year but this store has done a complete 180. Keep going in the direction you are."

2018-05-24

"Gordmans is my all time FAVORIRE store to shop at. They have so many cute clothes, clothes for kids, perfumes, sunglasses all for a good price!!"

StageAM from Gordmans, Arnold, MO has responded
Posted May-29-2018

2018-05-21

"I just really miss the way it looked before it was really nice looking."

2018-05-21

"Overall was ok. The person that checked us out acted a little strange and wasn’t really friendly like most Gordmans employees are."

2018-05-15

"I enjoyed my visit, I haven't been in awhile and was weary of shopping g there but going changed my mind they had so much clothes and items for every and anyone, I will definitely be going back and I hope I win the gift card!"

2018-05-13

"I was wanting to go to look for home décor on the way home last night while my daughter was dreading going in saying im not gonna look at anything she found 9 items of cloths we purchased which is a HUGE deal. She NEVER finds that much she likes. Thank you Gordmans we will be back next week!"

2018-05-13

"I enjoy shopping at Gordmans, I look forward to learning about their rewards program considering I signed up today. I have not been able to shop from Gordmans online in the past, but after this survey I will search their website."

2018-05-13

"I always have a very pleasant experience shopping at Gordmans in Arnold, MO. The store manager Stacey greeted me when I came in and she was very friendly and helpful. I love shopping here and will always recommend it to my friends."

2018-05-11

"answer at question 53, not happy with my sale rung up incorrectly"

StageAM from Gordmans, Arnold, MO has responded
Posted May-11-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-05-09

"There was a lot of neat and unique items that I saw during my visit. The store was very clean and I felt very comfortable while shopping around. I like the atmosphere in this store, it was very nice."

2018-05-07

"I always jave a good experience"

2018-05-03

"I love Gordmans. I always find something new and unique!"

2018-05-02

"When I went to the store there wasn’t a lot of people. I had fun walking around looking a all the cute decorations they have. I will recommend to everyone"

Share Gordmans, Arnold, MO's store rating

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Arnold, MO is a merchant member
Gordmans, Arnold, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.