Chance of future purchase: 0.31/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.94/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.71/10
2018-01-06

Worst Customer Service I have ever recieved

"After 2 months of owning my Pixel 2XL, the fast charge stopped working and the headphone adapter stopped as well. I believe this is due to the USB-C port being faulty. I raised a query with Gooogle support assuming that as I paid £800 for the phone I would get top customer service, I was very wrong. Since raising the issue I have been sent to EE to try one of their chargers and was laughed at by the store manager because google have no relationship with them and have no Google chargers to test it with. I was told that I was being sent on a wild goose chase. Went back to google and they have since put me off several times because they were "waiting for their engineers to look at it" even though I still have the phone. This is blatent stalling tactics by google. I am now in the process of trying to get a refund as they have not been able to offer me a fix or a replacement after 2 weeks of non communication.

Avoid google at all costs. They are simpy the worst online retailer I have ever used.

2018-01-04

Pixel 2! False advertisement!!

"Half the reason I ordered the Pixel 2 over the Samsung Galaxy S8 is solely because I figured the shorter battery life would be a non-issue since "it charges 7hrs worth of battery life in just 15mins." After trying this for three days now I've come to the conclusion that they're so very wrong!! And sure enough I read that they just came out with a statement adjusting that claim! Admitting that they were incorrect!! So you just release products and advertise based on hypotheses!? You don't actually do any trial runs or test your hypotheses!?! Never again Google!"

2018-01-03

Worst customer service ever!!

"Google is the best search engine and they can't search for good customer service employees. I bought a Google Pixel 2 on November 1st, 2017. I was supposed to receive a code to get a Google Home mini after 2 weeks. 2 weeks later I didn't received any code. I called customer service and they told me that I was supposed to get the code after 6 weeks of receiving the phone due to the "buyers remorse period". Ok, I waited for the 6 weeks. After 7 weeks I didn't get any code and I called customer service again. This time they are telling me that they ran out of codes and could not generate one at that time.... REALLY!?? Google is a big technology company and they couldn't generate a simple code!?? The guy told me that he will elevate the situation and that he personally would call me back in a couple of days with the code..... One week passed by and he never called me back. I called customer service for the third time, and they kept me on hold for more than 30 minutes, just to tell me that somehow I didn't qualify for the promotion anymore!! But he told me, don't worry I will call you back tomorrow with a code so I could get the Google Home Mini for free in appreciation for all I had gone through....That was 5 days ago and I'm still waiting for that call. I'm guessing they just tell you that they will call you back so they can take you off their backs. I will never, ever ever will buy again from the Google Store!! They have the worst customer service by far!!! Please avoid them, you are better off buying from Amazon, Walmart or even Ebay!"

2018-01-01

Ordered Google home mini on 27th

"Still letting me cancel order. Are they ever gonna ship ito? "

2017-12-30

Why Bother

"I ordered a new phone from the google store and chose the expedited shipping. Estimated delivery date was 1-2 days from purchase date. The product arrived 5 days later. Now that may not seem unreasonable but every day was a "delivery day". So imagine expecting a package for 4 days and it not coming. Plus i chose the expedited shipping because i was traveling and will be at a certain address for only a certain amount of time. Customer service was also very UNHELPFUL. They have no power to do anything so don't even bother calling in for help. Overall this has been the worst online shopping experience from any store period. I will NEVER purchase nor promote purchasing from the Google store ever."

2017-12-29

Excellent service

"I recently bought the google home directly from the google store. I was initial dubious due to the number of negative reviews I have read online, however I found the Google Store to be excellent, keeping me up to date on delivery via text and email. It arrived promptly, on the date given. I would definitely purchase products from the google store again, excellent job google. "

2017-12-26

Worst online store ever

"Bough a Pixel 2 that come with a $100 store credit. Nothing on the final invoice show the $100. I call them, They have they have a different date for the transaction than me and promotion do not apply???? Wait 15 minute on Hold and they told me I should received e-mail in 2 week with promo code. Wow this is a technology company ?. After 2 weeks they told me it will be 4 to 6 weeks, because of the mechanics, not sure what that means, guy on the should talk to me like I am a moron. this is getting very frustating. Finally got the promo code after 4 weeks, made a purchase, promo did not apply, charge me the full amount, call them again, wait 25 minute on hold, they will investigate, not sure what? I cancelled the order and now I am waiting to hear back from them, kind of ready to move to Apple phone which I am not a big fan to start with."

2017-12-23

Horrible customer service

"Never had a problem with any seller but Google store. Funny a big company like that can treat you like this. Never buying Google again."

2017-12-22

Worst customer service ever!!

"I do. It recommend using google store for any purchases. They are incompetent and useless. Customer service rep had me on hold for over 30 mins and then hung up on me. Still waiting for a callback from the supervisor. Highly recommend avoiding google store."

2017-12-19

google is best search engines on the online world.

"just good and thanks to google"

2017-12-15

Non Delivery

"On 11th December I ordered the Google Home and was told delivery would be 13th Dec on that morning via text I was given a 6:30-7:30pm delivery slot, at 6@00pm I received notification that the order was out for delivery but delayed.
The next day I heard nothing and contacted UKMail the delivery couriers, the only option I had was to contact them via email and I have still not heard from them.
The next day I contacted Google store and they could not tell me the reason why it had not been delivered and also they could not tell me when I should expect it.
I then asked to cancel the order and was informed it would take between 3-5 days for the money to be paid back into my account, I asked why 5 days, as they took the money quicker than that surely they can repay it quicker. A resounding answer back was "that is the system - that is how long it takes".
I did not receive an apology and in today's service led world we live in this is not good enough.
I then went to my local electronics store to purchase an Google Home but walked out with an Amazon Echo instead!
Lesson learnt for me - never to shop with Google Store.

2017-12-14

Google should be upset these folks have the word in their name

"Shocking results. These folks changed the order delivery dates, informed me after it was too late for me to change the address with the shipping company, then hid behind a written script telling me they couldn't change anything. I spoke with 5 reps and was told by the last that I had escallated as high up the chain as I "was allowed." Amazing that a technology company has NOT learned to use the phone, make
modifications other than those that suit themselves, or set up an automated notice in their automated system to alert customers to changes in a way that give the customer any chance at all to make delivery changes work. They were more than happy to offer to cancel the order and make me reorder, which would have resulted in much higher costs to me--how generous of them. I will never use this company again, and consider them to be on the level of telemarketers. I spent about 7 hours over 2 days trying to resolve the issues caused by unannounced changes Google Store made, and finally solved the problem without them with one conversation to a real person.

2017-12-13

Is this really google?

"Typical experience reading the comments below. Cancelled order, never attempted to run my credit card through. Sent me an e-mail that my credit card was declined. Now they won't honor the Black Friday price. Do not order from this website. "

2017-12-07

Misleading information/ bad costumer service

"Bullet points
• 4 days trrying to buy a phone
• 6 phone calls or more all representatives didn't know or fixed my account issue
• Google emailed me numerous times saying I was ok to purchase (all my failed transaction determined that was a lie)
• The txt support talks like a robot, so bad. They couldn't fix my problem so Ii copied the conversation and sent to them only to get no reply.
• I waisted my time
• Took longer breaks at work
• sent in personal information
• Since I was doing the Financing (which is why I think they don't care) I had a hard inquiry on my score oknly to never receive or be able to purchase my phone.
• I received no call back
• Just goit an automatic email zayingv I was ready for purchase and again the transaction didn't go through

Thanks Google for the just wasting my time!

2017-12-07

My worst experience ever online shopping

"Purchased 2 google pixel phones that I never received. Still do not have either a refund or my phones after several calls to customer service. I'm out $1300 and they clearly do not care"

Share Google Store / Google.com's store rating