837 Walnut St
    Starke, FL USA
    32091

2018-04-19

"Clean friendly store. The clothing is well made, not cheap and flimsy and they carry styles That are appropriate for my age group."

2018-03-09

"i thought it was great an shows you really care that your employees are treating your custumers very well an that what keeps them comming back, me anyways lol. my store in starke florida ia awesome VERY clean an organized i get a welcome comming in and a thank you an come back when i leave. they are very helpful but dont hoffer over you the whole time, if you need them they are right there for you its nice being treated special lol ... your questions show you are interested in what an how your stores are run alot of others dont its all about the money, but your store shows its more then that its about the people who bring in the money an WANT to come back because the prices are good, the quiltey is great, an you have alot of variaty for all. only one thing i wish you had more selsction of is newborn boys"

StageAM from Goody's, Starke, FL has responded
Posted Mar-12-2018

2018-01-06

"Goody's always was my favorite store to shop any time"

2017-12-27

"Very helpful. Associate told us about ordering the item online at register HOWEVER when I got home I noticed a 5.00 charge for having product shipped...at Bealls they donr charge this fee. Should gave been told at register by associate instead of seeing it later. Probably wouldn't have purchased the product if I had of know about upcharge..."

2017-11-05

"I always have a great experience shopping at Goody's,the staff is always helpful and the sales are great!"

2017-11-04

"The young man who waited on me yesterday (10-26) remembered me from earlier in the month and ask if I had been enjoying my new shoes as he rang up my blouse and purse. Today, when I returned that purse for an exchange, he had several customers and I was attended by a young lady. She checked the zipper on the purse and said it was faulty and I could exchange it for another if I wished. I exactly that, exchanged it for another purse of the same type. I enjoyed interacting with both clerks and like their attitudes towards their customers."

2017-11-03

"I've never had a bad experience with this store"

2017-10-29

"Love it,could spend all day there"

2017-10-23

"Some of the questions are redundant. It might be helpful to you but it seems to be a very long survey."

2017-08-21

"i enjoy shopping at goody's stores"

2017-08-11

"Love the coupons. Was easy for me to get credit. Guy at register was very nice and accommodating."

2017-07-30

"I asked to receive my points and the clerk thought I meant through my credit card. I just meant my rewards card and I looked all through my purse and then realized I never got a card for signing for rewards and I don't have a credit card. It really shook me up."

2017-07-28

"My honest answer to number 44 is ZERO but that is not one of the possible answers. So I had to enter 1-2 just to complete the survey."

2017-06-21

"I like the store but wish there was a better selection of plus sizes & the prices weren't quite as high. Generally, you can't use the coupons grom the emails either."

2017-05-25

"Stage/Goodys is one of my favorite stores. I most always can find what I am looking for. Just wish they would expand their petite size selection"

Share Goody's, Starke, FL's store rating

Goody's, Starke, FL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Starke, FL is a merchant member
Goody's, Starke, FL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.